Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-11-22, 09:16   Link #10081
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
On a more serious note, was it my eyes deceiving me or did Patrick's GN-XIV emit a GN Field to block an incoming ELS probe?
It's not just you. Patrick's GN-XIV really did use a GN Field to survive getting rammed by a large ELS probe no less. And then he escaped unscathed as the ELS probe blew up.

Funnily enough, another GN-XIV got rammed by another large probe only a few seconds later, only problem is that they're not named Patrick Colasour

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 10:40   Link #10082
Butagami

Gotta love Patrick.

Is there any confirmation on whether the Sakibure (sp?) (hermes) has ELS-tech?

Edit: BTW, I want ELS add-ons for all the movie MS models . Just pieces of ELS to stick on 'em so it looks like they're being assimilated
Butagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 10:45   Link #10083
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post

Edit: BTW, I want ELS add-ons for all the movie MS models . Just pieces of ELS to stick on 'em so it looks like they're being assimilated
Here's what you do: Take a kilo of solder metal, melt it, then pour it all over your models. Enjoy your new ELS-assimilated models

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 11:10   Link #10084
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Here's what you do: Take a kilo of solder metal, melt it, then pour it all over your models. Enjoy your new ELS-assimilated models

*runs*
Thanks for the useful info *shoots Lowe*

also, barely on topic: I've really missed the sound Dynames' sniper rifle makes. Good to hear it again
Old 2010-11-22, 12:35   Link #10085
kyousakee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Spoiler for Large version:

Spoiler for Cant tell who's do the thing.:
WTF.. THAT IS SAKIBURE?!?!?!?! X_X The Flowery Qan-T in the Ending ?!?!?! OH GAWD.. that... friggin looks leik it 's from OverMan... X_X
Old 2010-11-22, 14:15   Link #10086
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyousakee View Post
WTF.. THAT IS SAKIBURE?!?!?!?! X_X The Flowery Qan-T in the Ending ?!?!?! OH GAWD.. that... friggin looks leik it 's from OverMan... X_X
No, that is not the flowery 00 Qan[T], the Sakibure is a different MS seen in the epilogue.

As for the ELS-tech in mobile suits thing; I don't remember them saying they were using ELS tech in the Sakibure. I remember the guide saying there was an ELS in the head of the machine. Not the technology, but the creature.
Old 2010-11-22, 14:18   Link #10087
Vash1306
Pancakes

ELS don't even have any technology right? The ELS Mobile Suits are the ELS themselves.
Vash1306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 14:35   Link #10088
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No, that is not the flowery 00 Qan[T], the Sakibure is a different MS seen in the epilogue.

As for the ELS-tech in mobile suits thing; I don't remember them saying they were using ELS tech in the Sakibure. I remember the guide saying there was an ELS in the head of the machine. Not the technology, but the creature.
that's what I meant. I wonder what advantage an ELS gives to a MS. regenerating, extra strength, adaptive weaponry?
Old 2010-11-22, 15:32   Link #10089
Scorpiopt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
does anyone know the name of the song that started wen Raphael appear
anyone please ?
Scorpiopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 15:38   Link #10090
quagmire

What I still want to know is what were they thinking in making 00 Quan[T] strip when it enters Quantum Burst mode? What happens if the ELS's were aggressive and were really looking to wipe out humanity and Setsuna had to go kick some ELS butt? He just shed most of Quan[T]'s armor and a lot of the MS's frame is showing. Now it wouldn't matter if they were going to assimilate 00Q, but how about when the ELS are shooting at with with their ELS GN-X's? Ian was an idiot.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 16:12   Link #10091
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
anyone please ?
It's "Envoy from Jupiter". Raphael appeared at about the 3:10 mark, which is a remix of "Fight" from the 2nd OST.
Old 2010-11-22, 16:23   Link #10092
yurifanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
What I still want to know is what were they thinking in making 00 Quan[T] strip when it enters Quantum Burst mode? What happens if the ELS's were aggressive and were really looking to wipe out humanity and Setsuna had to go kick some ELS butt? He just shed most of Quan[T]'s armor and a lot of the MS's frame is showing. Now it wouldn't matter if they were going to assimilate 00Q, but how about when the ELS are shooting at with with their ELS GN-X's? Ian was an idiot.
Maybe to sell more High Grade models since Quant[T] HG can do exactly what you explain and they certainly didn't give the Quan[T] enough screen-time to make a good sales pitch solely based on this factor. It makes sense that the GN drive and condensors pop out so that maybe they can release more GN particles but the legs and other parts I agree don't make sense. Maybe it just looks cool and serves only an asthetic purpose.
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 17:15   Link #10093
DV04

Quick questions regarding the ELS. Is there a standard form of an ELS? In space, we see multiple ELS having a variety of different forms. My guess was that they were similar to the liquid guy from Terminator 2, whose form is just a puddle until they transform into what it wants. Also, is the onion looking planet, the ELS mothership or something?
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 17:22   Link #10094
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

Send a message via MSN to Setsuna_F.Seiei
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV04 View Post
Quick questions regarding the ELS. Is there a standard form of an ELS? In space, we see multiple ELS having a variety of different forms. My guess was that they were similar to the liquid guy from Terminator 2, whose form is just a puddle until they transform into what it wants. Also, is the onion looking planet, the ELS mothership or something?
no , their real form is like 'father the humunculus' in FMA brotherhood *run run run *
just kidding to be honest i have no clue , they didn't really give us much details about their forms except for the fact that their standard form is like a spear i think !
Setsuna_F.Seiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 18:10   Link #10095
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna_F.Seiei View Post
no , their real form is like 'father the humunculus' in FMA brotherhood *run run run *
just kidding to be honest i have no clue , they didn't really give us much details about their forms except for the fact that their standard form is like a spear i think !
Well, at the cellular level the ELS are hexagonal.
Old 2010-11-22, 18:56   Link #10096
Scorpiopt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
It's "Envoy from Jupiter". Raphael appeared at about the 3:10 mark, which is a remix of "Fight" from the 2nd OST.
thank you sir
Scorpiopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 18:56   Link #10097
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post

I wonder what purpose an ELS can serve for a construction MS...

I'm also really disappointed the Sakibure is a work loader, it looked cool.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:11   Link #10098
bio9205
Reborn

I just realized I don't have a Blu-Ray player. Did Sunrise mention anything about a DVD release?

Also, in case anyone's wondering, I can confirm Andrei did mention the ratio of ELS to ESF forces is 10,000 to 1. Yay for Chinese subs.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:15   Link #10099
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
I just realized I don't have a Blu-Ray player. Did Sunrise mention anything about a DVD release?

Also, in case anyone's wondering, I can confirm Andrei did mention the ratio of ELS to ESF forces is 10,000 to 1. Yay for Chinese subs.
I'm starting to think that doesn't really mean shit anymore. Did you how many ELS got killed? They died by the HUNDREDS from only groups of MS.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:18   Link #10100
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I'm starting to think that doesn't really mean shit anymore. Did you how many ELS got killed? They died by the HUNDREDS from only groups of MS.
And the Gundams were killing 'em by the thousands. Then everyone went Trans-Am, and those numbers got another 0 added on. And who knows how many ELS the 00Q put down with it's single Raiser Sword shot.

Tags
gundam 00 movie