AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-04, 08:48   Link #10541
dmaxzero

Tatsumi OP. Cant wait to see him go all out finally and once and for all.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 08:53   Link #10542
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxzero View Post
Tatsumi OP. Cant wait to see him go all out finally and once and for all.
And preferably against Esdeath.
Old 2016-01-04, 09:06   Link #10543
Homura7

The Emperor wasn't even listed as one of the hurdles that are left. Makes sense, the poor thing is just a puppet in the the PM hands. The people in town know that well, that's why they wreak their anger upon Honest.

I'm eager to watch what kind of reaction is Esdeath going to have when she sees Tatsumi's current state.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 09:17   Link #10544
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

nice one tatsumi, you wasted incursio charge and get yourself a pikachu ears
Old 2016-01-04, 09:29   Link #10545
dmaxzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
And preferably against Esdeath.
Hear, hear.

A battle epic, bloody, mesmerizing and costly.
With Esdeath blown to pieces and Tatsumi, preferably, if not I am ok as well, alive.
Old 2016-01-04, 09:41   Link #10546
Homura7

Maybe is just my interpretation of it, but the last page made it sound like Tatsumi was telling a story that has already ended.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 10:11   Link #10547
RoyalZel

Well damn, I'mma go eat some crows because the manga truly is deviating away from the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Maybe is just my interpretation of it, but the last page made it sound like Tatsumi was telling a story that has already ended.
Honestly that last line almost seems to imply that Tatsumi might actually live through all this and survive through the end. However on the flip side, that line sounds ominous as fuck and pretty much tripped a massive death flag for somebody or multiple people.

I'm thinking that everybody should enjoy this chapter while they can, because after this chapter filled with happiness and hope, we're going to be in for one last wild ride filled with suffering, despair, and death.
RoyalZel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 10:24   Link #10548
dmaxzero

It will depend on who the final boss is, me think.
Old 2016-01-04, 11:18   Link #10549
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm so happy Wave and Kurome got their happy ending. That was the one thing I really wanted to see and didn't really believe would happen.
Old 2016-01-04, 11:36   Link #10550
Junchi
Dr. 9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm so happy Wave and Kurome got their happy ending. That was the one thing I really wanted to see and didn't really believe would happen.
Same.

(10chrlimit)

MAL | MML
Junchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 12:25   Link #10551
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I hate to say this but for this manga it's not a true happy ending until the story is over, until then Esdeath could very well present Wave & Kurome's dead bodies in front of Akame & Night Raid.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 12:45   Link #10552
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
I hate to say this but for this manga it's not a true happy ending until the story is over, until then Esdeath could very well present Wave & Kurome's dead bodies in front of Akame & Night Raid.
What could be her reason to do that then? Just for the sake of it? Why wasting her time when the rebels could overtake the capital anytime now?
Old 2016-01-04, 12:46   Link #10553
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
The positive thing is that there probably isn't the time or resources to actually try to hunt those two down. The last of her group has been cut away and the attack is now really going to be pressing against the Empire. Not sure if she'll buy the cover up story, but will probably be enough for her to delay any man hunts. There's just no time and resources to be chasing down potential ghosts.

For the time being will hope for the best for those two. Wave made a massive move there, gave everything for the end result that he wanted. In a sense the end result that everyone truly wanted, but no one was willing to fight for like he was.

Hopefully the story just fully transitions into this last battle. The question is whether they can topple Esdeath and the Minister. Bring them down and they've got this. Obviously it won't go smoothly, but....we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2016-01-04, 13:12   Link #10554
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The positive thing is that there probably isn't the time or resources to actually try to hunt those two down. The last of her group has been cut away and the attack is now really going to be pressing against the Empire. Not sure if she'll buy the cover up story, but will probably be enough for her to delay any man hunts. There's just no time and resources to be chasing down potential ghosts.

For the time being will hope for the best for those two. Wave made a massive move there, gave everything for the end result that he wanted. In a sense the end result that everyone truly wanted, but no one was willing to fight for like he was.

Hopefully the story just fully transitions into this last battle. The question is whether they can topple Esdeath and the Minister. Bring them down and they've got this. Obviously it won't go smoothly, but....we'll just have to wait and see.
The real question here isn't whether of not they can bring down Esdese and Honest, I honestly can't see how everything can end with just their defeat. As we saw in the anime, the rebels were just as bad as the current government, they were backstabbers who made their best fighter a wanted criminal just right after coming to power. If anything, the main character have to destroy the rebels too if they truly want a change to the country.
Old 2016-01-04, 13:26   Link #10555
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
The real question here isn't whether of not they can bring down Esdese and Honest, I honestly can't see how everything can end with just their defeat. As we saw in the anime, the rebels were just as bad as the current government, they were backstabbers who made their best fighter a wanted criminal just right after coming to power. If anything, the main character have to destroy the rebels too if they truly want a change to the country.
Akame and any ex imperial in night raid has crimes in there record and those won't go unpunished even najenda has participated in some massacres. So them being given pardons doubtful. Of course there could be the potential of a corrupt imperial who wormed his way to the rebels when he saw the empire losing
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 13:41   Link #10556
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Akame and any ex imperial in night raid has crimes in there record and those won't go unpunished even najenda has participated in some massacres. So them being given pardons doubtful. Of course there could be the potential of a corrupt imperial who wormed his way to the rebels when he saw the empire losing
It makes no sense for a revolutionary government to punish their generals after the revolution success for their crimes under the regime they overthrew. No one did it in real life, because if those generals ever knows about it before the revolution success, they will defect and even after the revolution, this kind of action will cause another huge civil war.

And there is no need for any "corrupted imperial" to join the rebels to make them corrupted if they are already as rotten as the empire to begin with. They use assassins as they key strategy to overthrow a regime and dispose those very assassins right after they win. That alone is already enough to tell us about their true character.
Old 2016-01-04, 14:21   Link #10557
Wandering Soul

Wave and Kurome got a happy ending and hopefully we won't have to worry about them again.

This chapter really showed how powerful Tatsumi haa become. Too bad he ended this chapter by saying those ominous words.
Old 2016-01-04, 14:33   Link #10558
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
And there is no need for any "corrupted imperial" to join the rebels to make them corrupted if they are already as rotten as the empire to begin with. They use assassins as they key strategy to overthrow a regime and dispose those very assassins right after they win. That alone is already enough to tell us about their true character.
That's the imperial army from the anime and given how much the manga has strayed from it they might be completely different.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 14:59   Link #10559
GDB

The last page is rather ominous. Hard to tell whether he's implying things go horribly wrong or if he just ends up snapping and wanting to wreck the Empire rather than just usurping it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 15:30   Link #10560
Grand-Chariot-Wave

Some People are salty because Takahiro somehow "broke" his manga's rules.

They seriously believe the healing spring can fix a spinal injury.
Grand-Chariot-Wave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!