AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos 2 - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 3 12.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 20.83%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 20.83%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 33.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.17%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 4.17%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-14, 00:23   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Infinite Stratos 2 - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Infinite Stratos 2, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2013-11-14, 14:13   Link #2
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Note: Do not piss Houki off, apparently she is strong enough to punch holes into a metal locker BARE HANDED (no Is partial development).

And Tatenashi begging like that, I am SURE, is NOT the way how the LN went.

LOL at Chifuyu intercepting Laura in midair while she's trying to attack Ichika.

And yes, this is another reason of why I am pissed at Izuru is that Houki (other than her mech) is not really strong, so this means 2 things: Byaku Shiki Setsura is really weak or the author is just downgrading Ichika to a ridiculous level. And this guy supposedly lost to Rin, when he had a better mech?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2013-11-14 at 14:40.
Old 2013-11-14, 15:25   Link #3
zibi88

ehh houki is kinda annoying... she belives she is strong....WRONG her mech is strong she has very low grade in IS control "C" if I remember.... her current mecha is controled via mind and not controls so its way faster and easier then pressing lots of buttons inside that guntlet...

I just hope one day ichika tells houki in face he hates girls who use brute force everywhere on everything.... she is just Tabanes sister (tabane is the famous one while houki rides on her sisters fame... getting IS not becouse she is good at IS but becouse she has sister ).... ichika is not better but he is the only guy that could operate an IS so he is famous on his own accord not becouse he is chifuyus brother.... he knows he isnt really that great at IS piloting and doesnt hide it.... while houki is just selfish saying she is better at IS (while she is not if her mecha loses the mind control ability houki will fail so much)

about madoka ;/ hmm is she sick or something taking all that medical nanomechanics... or is just using "drugs" as a shortcut to get stronger (like steroids)

chifuyu was the best in this ep. throwing laura and crashed lauras thinking she is married to ichika :P not mention she said she doesnt want such sister in law xD

anyway not like I hate houki but I just hope she will bite the dust and realize that she is the weak one and the one who has easy with her mecha controling... everyone else has skill which they gained by hard work and training not getting stuff the easy way...
Old 2013-11-14, 15:29   Link #4
blitz1/2

Ichika is stronger, because he adapts to the situation quickly hence why he nearly won against Cecilia, and even Rin in season 1. As for Houki, well her AkatsuBaki is hax in that it's much faster, she can fire danmaku sword beams while Ichika's IS is like having a car with a leaking gas tank.

EDIT: So basically, the reason I am pissed is that ichika should be stronger than most of his haremmetes but in the end, they beat him. >_>

Old 2013-11-14, 15:41   Link #5
zibi88

I just hope ichika will eventually turn into shift nr.3 and gain energy regeneration ability.... ichika is losing becouse most of his attacks are basing on his own shield draining... he lost to cecilia (sheild drained)... to rin (shield drained)

but its not like he lost... he lost a school match where when you lose shield its game over.... but in real comat ichika might have won becosue if you have your own life on the line you act differently compared to school where you think its just a match and no harm will happen to you.... its like playing a console game you lose but the console wont blow up in the face so the who win or lose don matter at the end

Ichika is like beign prepared to the real life... where there will be times where his life will be at stake and his actions and skills will decide if he wins or loses his life.

hmmm I guess the anime makers are going the different path becouse in the novel Squall never shown her IS while where we have a glimpse of how they made it for her...it looks strange anywya lets see how they will play the season out by going their own path
Old 2013-11-14, 15:52   Link #6
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-11-14, 16:12   Link #7
rladls716

What is with Chifuyu? Is she angry about how Ichika and Madoka made contact or feel bad how Ichika almost got murdered.

Kanzashi seems difficult. There is no way I'm going to tag up with her.
Old 2013-11-14, 18:34   Link #8
blitz1/2

i am also a little happy that the studio also removed the Kanzashi slap on Ichika when he asked her to be her partner. At least it won't foster hatred for the new character.

Old 2013-11-14, 19:15   Link #9
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You guys still think Charlotte or Tatenashi is the 'best' girl?

Think again, nub.

8/10 at least, much better than the shitty fanservice fillers, and the new character is decent compared to yandere bandwagon or the attention whore of a sister.

This episode bring what little hope in me out for this season.
Old 2013-11-14, 19:24   Link #10
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
You guys still think Charlotte or Tatenashi is the 'best' girl?

Think again, nub.

8/10 at least, much better than the shitty fanservice fillers, and the new character is decent compared to yandere bandwagon or the attention whore of a sister.

This episode bring what little hope in me out for this season.
Nope, not much for me. This season is officially SCREWED!
Old 2013-11-14, 20:19   Link #11
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 7:
Spoiler for 7:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
What is with Chifuyu? Is she angry about how Ichika and Madoka made contact or feel bad how Ichika almost got murdered.

Kanzashi seems difficult. There is no way I'm going to tag up with her.
I think she doesn't want ichika to know the truth about madoka's relationship to her and to him so she's deflecting the truth
Old 2013-11-14, 21:21   Link #12
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Guess either of them is clone , but the author won't reveal it soon .
Old 2013-11-14, 22:31   Link #13
ImperialFlameGod8190

[mod edit: removed novel info]

As for the episode sorry fans of the other girls Its painfully clear that the top girl in ichika's mind is Houki. I don't think if this was charlotte or Cecelia they would've had this kinda effect. Rin seems like one of those she cooks for me that's cool. Laura seems more an annoyance.

The other surprise of the episode is for once tatenashi kept her clothes on around ichika... im partly disappointed in that but o well.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-11-15 at 02:57.
Old 2013-11-14, 23:06   Link #14
G147

I wonder what will happen when the other girls read the magazine Ichika and Houki appeared in.
Old 2013-11-15, 04:28   Link #15
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
I wonder what will happen when the other girls read the magazine Ichika and Houki appeared in.
Well, he's so going to be a dead man.

Finally a more useful episode, have been waiting for that. The difference between Tatenashi and Kanzashi is pretty stark. Oh, and Chifuyu's really a monster, taking Laura by the arm and throwing her...
Old 2013-11-15, 07:59   Link #16
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Chifuyu defeated Lauta both strength and mind .
Old 2013-11-15, 13:19   Link #17
zibi88

but its kinda interesting to see what madoka said..."Ichika is not my enemy" well later she added if she wanted she could kill him any time (but that goes for all the harem girls).... and that her enemy and real target is chifuyu

well Madoka broke Phantom tasks rule and went to see ichika in person without any agreement for such operation from phantom task leader...she even used her real name and not her nickname "M".... well after her introduction she did had watery/shinny eyes but her motives takes priority

yet its interesting to see madoka sayin he is not her enemy....chifuyu doesnt want to talk about family matters (I wonder if she would tick if ichika mentioned her name Madoka)....and later chifuyu protecting ichika and crashing lauras motivation totaly XD

the only parts that annoyed me are the long dinner part... later the whole roof eating and about partners... if those parts could be replaced with more actioin or something that would move the plot more to the front
Old 2013-11-15, 13:35   Link #18
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
the only parts that annoyed me are the long dinner part... later the whole roof eating and about partners... if those parts could be replaced with more actioin or something that would move the plot more to the front
or more fanservice

For me this is an improvement than extended crap that is episode 6
Old 2013-11-15, 13:40   Link #19
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

For the love of god, nobody show this series to Germaine Greer. She's likely to have a cerebral hemorrhage.
Old 2013-11-15, 13:46   Link #20
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
or more fanservice

For me this is an improvement than extended crap that is episode 6
Yep, episode 6 was painful... hope the second half of the season is going to pick up and reduce the amount of ridiculous fanservice.