AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-03, 06:57   Link #221
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I could see that happening...

As for the 5th ep. It was great. Especially Chiaki feeding Kana and Akira counceling Fujioka
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 07:06   Link #222
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Easily the best episode so far. I LOL at Fujioka's resemblance to Hosaka, but yeah, like others have pointed out, he actually has a support group, unlike Hosaka whose effort is thwarted each time either by his own antics or Hayami. It's really nice to see him interacting with Akira. I don't remember them talking to each other apart from that one single episode in Season 1. So I take it that Akira is now his love counsellor?

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 08:01   Link #223
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

And Kana's actually aware of his existence and, dare I say? even likes him. (Though whether he can turn that into a romantic relationship is another story.)
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 08:29   Link #224
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Will Fujioka's persistent courtship and undying love for Kana actually culminated in a romantic relationship? I have the feeling that the anime is just going to tease us with hints, with no actual outcome.

I think Kana might harbour feelings for him, but since she lives in denial 24/7, she's probably too dense to realize it.

Old 2013-02-03, 08:32   Link #225
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

General outcome with anime in this genre is that it won't escalate to anything else than teasing. Sadly.

However, I would really, really like to see it happen. Both for the d'aaw, and because I think it would get even sillier.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 08:56   Link #226
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Not earlier than mangaka decide to end the manga. And I still doubt any romantic conclusion. It's not that type of the story (
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 09:26   Link #227
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I think if he ever got the guts to ask her out pointblank (again), and no silly misunderstanding occured, she'd say yes. Out of curiosity if nothing else. I'd like to see if she'd stay with it, though.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 11:08   Link #228
Midonin
Last Engage

I liked what this episode did with the summer theme. Kana and Chiaki's reaction hits that sweet spot between sisterly love and antagonistic. That Chiaki almost believed Haruka's swimsuit would turn her into Aquaman, and the subsequent revenge by her home cooked meals, was pretty fun to watch. The eraser roulette, too. And Kana's idea for lighting the candles with a magnifying glass was probably the most modern... if it was daytime. So much of what goes on in this series comes back to Kana and her strange ideas.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 11:21   Link #229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I see I'm not the only one Fujioka reminded of Hosaka in this episode. His roundabout and ridiculous methods to draw Kana's attention were hilarious. Didn't he use to be more level-headed than that? I hope for him he's not turning into a second Hosaka, or that would destroy his chances with Kana. Actually, Kana is quite eccentric herself, so maybe she'd think Hosaka is cool? I can't remember if they ever met... I don't think so.
Old 2013-02-03, 11:48   Link #230
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I just got hooked on this show...and man oh man I like it!

Except season two. Kind of boring and the art was just fugly.

Kana's such a troll.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 11:57   Link #231
Candyshark

Episode felt a bit strechted I prefer Fujioka being used by Chiaki. I personally like series to have few groups activities instead of focusing on few. Level-headed is too much for guys in Minamike. Well compared to Hosaka Fujioka believes he has some progress. Ignorance is a bliss.

I guess Hosaka and Haruka have Saten - Kamijou relationships in Minamike. Hosaka is inevitable epitome of manliness, too bad that dazzling charisma is too much for girls to handle.
If there will be a scene with Minami brothers and Fujioka joining his activities in "Sunny Side" training and choir singing curry song in the middle of the mall I may die from laughing.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 12:20   Link #232
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

At least Fujioka isn't a himbo like Hosaka is

Actually, I shouldn't really say that about Hosaka...he's just rather eccentric. Too fabulous for school...

I ship Hitomi and Natsuki.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:42   Link #233
Dark Wing

Poor Fujioka he's trying...just trying way too hard...
Old 2013-02-03, 15:02   Link #234
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Hosaka is inevitable epitome of manliness, too bad that dazzling charisma is too much for girls to handle.
You know, I agree with this. lol

The man is on a different wavelength that most women can't comprehend yet.

Genius and insanity is a tight rope that Hosaka balances well. If this was a shoujo story...

It's funny that they deliberately keep him away from Haruka as much as possible.

I think if he actually got a chance to talk to her without any interference; those fantasies would probably come true.

The sisters would love his epic meals and dedication to their well being since he thinks they're Haruka's kids.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 15:21   Link #235
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Fujioka's playing the Banchou role incorrectly. I mean sure that's the traditional method, but that is not the real method as handed down from the first Banchou....Minami Haruka (actual title: Class Rep). His threatening interactions with Akira are closer to the baseline model.

But Haruka is the one that set the course back in line for Fujioka early on. By getting Chiaki to his side via mentioning he reminded her of their father. Of course Chiaki is also the reason Kana is being dense in the first place. Well at least partly the cause. Kana wasn't willing to accept something as a Love Letter quite easily, so Chiaki suggested some alternative reading of the letter and phrases Fujioka used...turned him into the school Banchou in Kana's mind, plus that he wanted to fight her. Haruka didn't get involved...probably because it involved "weird things", which she doesn't have experiance with yet.

Of course Fijuoka is the figurehead Banchou. The shadow Banchou is Kana...she just doesn't know it.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:51   Link #236
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Chiaki got the courage to swim form Haruka's old swimsuit. What was the special drink Chiaki made? Oh man Fujioka has lost it, he's trying too hard. Hope he won't turn into another Hosaka.
Old 2013-02-03, 16:23   Link #237
Candyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Genius and insanity is a tight rope that Hosaka balances well. If this was a shoujo story...
Totaly agree Hosaka is in wrong genre. But what would we do without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Fujioka's playing the Banchou role incorrectly. I mean sure that's the traditional method, but that is not the real method as handed down from the first Banchou....Minami Haruka (actual title: Class Rep). His threatening interactions with Akira are closer to the baseline model.
Of course Fijuoka is the figurehead Banchou. The shadow Banchou is Kana...she just doesn't know it.
Maybe it is in the Minami blood! Who knows their parents could be leaders of rival gangs . That could explain Black Bible faces and ability to manipulate others.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 16:28   Link #238
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
No, no. Hosaka should be in the shounen genre.

Old 2013-02-03, 17:28   Link #239
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

You know, I think Hosaka would probaly get along fabulously with Kana for some reason...

Chiaki would take one look at him and call him an idiot.
Old 2013-02-03, 18:00   Link #240
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

^ I don't think that's gonna happen if Chiaki met Hosaka.

She would probably see him as a cool role model who can convince her to eat her vegetables without even trying.

Kana would just troll Hosaka all day just like Hayami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
No, no. Hosaka should be in the shounen genre.
I know what you mean.

Just look at how he blocked Natsuki's punch and just asked him nonchalantly if he wanted to join the volleyball club.

That's it right there. A sports/shonen series featuring Hosaka as the lead with a former delinquent turned follower, Natsuki.

It's an epic JoJo style volleyball manga that includes Hosaka's towel girl, Haruka.

The way he powers up isn't by DBZ standards. No, it's simple. He just unbuttons his shirt to reach bankai status.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, daily life, seinen, trap