AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-10, 04:51   Link #321
Chia97

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I got caught translating at work I have a lot of leeway at work, but not translating teenage LNs. It took a lot of explaining so I am pretty "cool" on doing projects at really inappropriate times.
OMG, that's bad enough. Relax and translate when you have the time dude. Don't need to feel rushed eventhough we're a bit hungry for more.
Chia97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-10, 08:20   Link #322
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Oh wow, that sucks. How much trouble were you in when you got found out? Maybe you should do things like that during your lunch break.
It didn't go too badly, I am still fine.
Old 2013-07-17, 19:16   Link #323
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Alright another chapter! thanks zzhk
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 20:36   Link #324
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Kinda surprising no one commented on the update, thank you whoever translated it
well I guess +1 ghost to harem then -b just need a werewolf now lol
Good prediction. How can there be vampires without werewolves?

It actually happens faster than you'd expect.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 20:39   Link #325
blackwhite67
Banned

Chapter 5 is up! Thanks Zzhk!
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 20:56   Link #326
Vezon

Thanks ZZhk! hmm I was not expecting to be werewolf to appear.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 20:58   Link #327
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Thanks for the update, zzhk.

I have to admit, Hisui has guts, insulting a werewolf right to their face.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 21:01   Link #328
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am wondering why Hisui is still alive after how many beatdowns he has receive. Even more surprise how the girls immediately resort to beating him especially during a certain half-vampire beating Hisui when he was raped into a 4-some.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 21:11   Link #329
zzhk
Summary Machine

Also, Volume 4 is coming on July 20, 2013.

Sports festival and Kujou Hisui's doppelganger, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
Thanks ZZhk! hmm I was not expecting to be werewolf to appear.
The names also tend to be dead giveaways.

Rushella Draculea: no explanation needed
Sudou Mei: probably "pseudo" as in an artificial human
Touko: the kanji for "Tou" means transparent, i.e. ghost
Oogami Rangetsu: the kanji for Oogami can be pronounced ookami instead, which means wolf; "getsu" is also the kanji for moon; hence, werewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Even more surprise how the girls immediately resort to beating him especially during a certain half-vampire beating Hisui when he was raped into a 4-some.
You mean 5, right? Don't forget the ghost (or himself).
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 21:26   Link #330
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Also, Volume 4 is coming on July 20, 2013.

Sports festival and Kujou Hisui's doppelganger, apparently.

The names also tend to be dead giveaways.

Rushella Draculea: no explanation needed
Sudou Mei: probably "pseudo" as in an artificial human
Touko: the kanji for "Tou" means transparent, i.e. ghost
Oogami Rangetsu: the kanji for Oogami can be pronounced ookami instead, which means wolf; "getsu" is also the kanji for moon; hence, werewolf

You mean 5, right? Don't forget the ghost (or himself).
Well the Ghost wasn't doing anything sexual, just holding him down. Though I am greatly surprise those 3 are able to work together despite it being more of a pleasure goal than a goal they share in common, actual both of them are the same so it makes sense. Though it does kind of go against a rule among the code of women I believe. Kirika a witch, Rushella a Vampire, and Mei a Frankenstein, you think they would kill each other off before trying to mate with Hisui.
Old 2013-07-17, 21:50   Link #331
omegasereon

wow after i just read ch4, ch5 is out already lol? Thanks zzhk!
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 22:00   Link #332
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Holy snap, same here, I just finish reading ch4 and there's a update already o.O also I totally missed that werewolf naming reference wow, but I thought she might be a werewolf or some other supernatural being, nice
Old 2013-07-17, 22:10   Link #333
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Holy snap, same here, I just finish reading ch4 and there's a update already o.O also I totally missed that werewolf naming reference wow, but I thought she might be a werewolf or some other supernatural being, nice
Well next volume is a doppelganger so maybe Hisui will get the whole party of other folk-lore creatures in. Maybe we will get an Elf after that.
Old 2013-07-17, 22:29   Link #334
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

An elf sounds pretty awesome but from the types supernatural beings we've seen up until now, an elf wouldn't really fit. Witches, vampires, frankenstein/undead, ghosts, and doppelgangers which if I recall, you will die if you see your own doppelganger or something; all of them seem to have dark histories/halloweenish vibes, but yeah an elf is good too lol
Old 2013-07-17, 22:42   Link #335
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

thank you Zzhk! but is anyone else kinda feeling sorry for hisui? he gets beaten by 2 of his vampire haremettes and the rest try to rape him? and he always still does the right thing which i like but i've got mixed feelings about how he handles his harem. he doesn't do anything but its not like other harem M.C's he's not completely oblivious to their feelings but more like he ignores them but will still complement them idk how to explain it really lol

but this is starting to be like 'monster musume no iru nichijou' with how many beautiful monsters are there lol but hey im not complaining because i love this LN and that manga. although tsundere's are not my cup of tea lol
Old 2013-07-17, 22:49   Link #336
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
An elf sounds pretty awesome but from the types supernatural beings we've seen up until now, an elf wouldn't really fit. Witches, vampires, frankenstein/undead, ghosts, and doppelgangers which if I recall, you will die if you see your own doppelganger or something; all of them seem to have dark histories/halloweenish vibes, but yeah an elf is good too lol
What about a cat, a survey conducting by National Geographic list cat or as anime viewers may call it Nekomata as the tenth most popular costume to dress up during Halloween.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
thank you Zzhk! but is anyone else kinda feeling sorry for hisui? he gets beaten by 2 of his vampire haremettes and the rest try to rape him? and he always still does the right thing which i like but i've got mixed feelings about how he handles his harem. he doesn't do anything but its not like other harem M.C's he's not completely oblivious to their feelings but more like he ignores them but will still complement them idk how to explain it really lol

but this is starting to be like 'monster musume no iru nichijou' with how many beautiful monsters are there lol but hey im not complaining because i love this LN and that manga. although tsundere's are not my cup of tea lol
Well Hisui still is up in the air with his foster mother which I think everyone agrees he sees her as more than a foster mother.
Old 2013-07-17, 22:51   Link #337
Miraluka
Banned

Eh... a werewolf is gonna join the rape fest too?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 22:53   Link #338
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well Hisui still is up in the air and his foster mother which I think everyone agrees he sees her as more than a foster mother.
Yeah i'm thinking that he's gonna kinda be like issei from hsdxd in the regard that he's probably still holding feelings inside from his foster parent and its all bottled up inside and when it comes out who knows whats gonna happen. i thought it was gonna come out when
Spoiler for volume 2:
Old 2013-07-17, 22:59   Link #339
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Eh... a werewolf is gonna join the rape fest too?
Well she is proving more dangerous than the rest, though she is an adult women so that aspect of the harem is filled. Well zzhk haven't mentioned that she is in the harem and I expect him not to since he wants us to be in suspense. I am patience and I like surprises even though I enjoy spoilers.

It seems the more dangerous the female is, the chances of her joining the harem is quite high. Rushella sucks his blood, Mei almost smashed him with her super strength, Eruru with her tendency to throw a beat down on him (I classify her as the most dangerous in the harem), Kirika who once almost killed him, Rangetsu is probably the only one who really wants to kill him and actually lunge at him, then there is Touko she is the odd ball she haven't tried to kill him and only possess him (she is his biggest enemy since he cannot resist).
Old 2013-07-17, 23:14   Link #340
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

They all sound crazy tbh lol, I keep saying Hisui has it hard, at first I thought the author was just joking about the bathtub full of blood or other insane scenes of violence but it seems like it's all real...I don't even know how he removed that bullet from his body after it heals, well that's assuming Eruru only fired one bullet, oh and yeah a cat is fine too -b now to go read

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire