AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2011-08-20, 11:57   Link #17141
haegar
mangaviking

nice works Robin ... and I want that moka mousepad - not to mention the razer
Old 2011-08-20, 13:58   Link #17142
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Awesome works Robin; great to see you again. I just love how your style almost perfectly mimics the anime's -- although she wasn't in the show itself, you flawlessly showed what she would look like if she was.
Old 2011-08-20, 14:08   Link #17143
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G

Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 17:49   Link #17144
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Probably a repost,

But i just Love this picture. Especially angry Tabitha .

"King's to you, Fernand"
Claymore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 18:10   Link #17145
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore! View Post
Probably a repost,

But i just Love this picture. Especially angry Tabitha .
Very old, but hey, it looks great as always
Old 2011-08-20, 19:24   Link #17146
Comeda
Heart Of Creation

Huh.. you are all so speedly, about posts oO
Comeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 19:43   Link #17147
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeda View Post
Huh.. you are all so speedly, about posts oO
Yep, Better keep up or you'll be left behind

I rememer when i was new on these forums... It seems like only 3 months ago...

"King's to you, Fernand"
Claymore! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 02:52   Link #17148
Robin GI
Hara Mamburu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
nice works Robin ... and I want that moka mousepad - not to mention the razer
Domo-Domo!!!
Spoiler for mousepad:

Quote:
Awesome works Robin; great to see you again. I just love how your style almost perfectly mimics the anime's -- although she wasn't in the show itself, you flawlessly showed what she would look like if she was.
well, Im a Biggest fan, what I can say more=)
Robin GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 04:02   Link #17149
In Flamez

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGuyKai View Post
Yay, more Ophelia art!
Old 2011-08-21, 11:59   Link #17150
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
well, Im a Biggest fan, what I can say more=)
Indeed; for all the (largely, well-deserved) trash the show always gets for it's story-telling and all the changes it did, one noticably good thing was the animation -- it was undeniably on a very high-level and the art-style set, and choice of colors, set the dark moody tone really well.

They may have screwed up the story, but I don't think many can argue against the visuals; they were spectacular in their own right.
Old 2011-08-21, 12:22   Link #17151
Comeda
Heart Of Creation

Quote:
Yep, Better keep up or you'll be left behind

I rememer when i was new on these forums... It seems like only 3 months ago...

Hah, i guess it. Sorry, but i don't have succesfully using Codescript like Quote, etc . .'

But i really, really like this forum at start.
Comeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 12:58   Link #17152
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Spoiler for RBN's gift to gooloo0-o (and us fans):

The line-art is so good you can almost see Yagi doing this himself. Phenomenal stuff from RBN once again. You may recall having seen this earlier, but the shaded version is just so much more amazing.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
revan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 14:31   Link #17153
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin GI View Post
And here I am with you again! : D

I've taken a vacation and now I have free time for drawing pictures =) I plan to finish old ones and to make a couple of new ones. A big plus is that it is much more comfortable to work now (
Spoiler for room:
).

As Gooloo once wrote I also make my drawings of the resolution of my screen =)), at least in something we're alike, but in all other respects -- I'm a fan of his high quality works! And he makes them perfectly well.

I have questions -- have anyone heard anything about the second season? And I read the announcements, in which it was said that due to the tragedy in Japan the next monthly issue was postponed but promised to make two issues in the next month - at the beginning and in the middle - I trust people =) was waiting for the release, in vain (

Here are some works that are drawn by hand
Spoiler for Di:
(Oh, I like Dietrich so much, but Galatea still remains in first place for me, I do not know what you like so much bout the "DRILL" girl - but I decided to do something to her),
Spoiler for Drill:
a couple of
Spoiler for sketches:
on almost finished wallpapers. Well, here is a
Spoiler for finished wallpaper:
that Ryus asked about once. [sorry but PNG is the only possible way 4 me to show ya it in a good quality] This work will soon appear on http://robin.animewallpapers.com/?sort=age&how=DESC And I have 2 variants - difference in her eyes - 1st is mine
Spoiler for size:

2nd - just like in anime
Spoiler for size:
which one is better it's up to you guyz

and here I publish my work for the first time, exclusively.

P.S. Thanks Ryus for picking up a Latin phrase for Alicia. I think it fits perfectly! If other users were as active and helped pick up such phrases for all the characters, it would have been much easier to create new works! And thanks to him - because if it were not for him, I would have never finished it - that day I my entire database with pictures on Claymore disappeared. Fortunately, I decided to show him the unfinished picture - afterwards it was used as a template (I had to do Retrace)

I dont like PhotoBook, sorry, - so here is the link with originals wallpapers http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVEQ4HLJ
BTW, Ryus - I remember about my old work, and I'll return to them, too, and I will take into account your wishes and your friends' suggestions (who wrote PM), so in the near future I will publish finalized versions.
RobinGI is back!!! And I love how you did Alicia!

I really like the second set of eyes since they seem more cannon to the manga/anime but set 1 is more like rl so it rocks too.

The megaupload file didn't work for me... said file was unavailable

As to the sketches some have tons of potential... hopefully you'll be able to complete them one day. Just imagining how they'd look right now...

Finally... we need mouse pads like that for Claymore.

--------------------

--------------------

Finally for the noobs and fans who just can't get enough of it... bootleg's "Gaymoar Crap" library http://bootleg.deviantart.com/gallery/1604351

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-08-21 at 14:41.
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 15:02   Link #17154
Gooral
Banned

I've found some creepy/well-done Teresa-Clare cosplay photos. There are too many to publish them here (unless in thumbnails form but I prefer this way since probably it was already published in this thread and that way you can see it from top to bottom in a chronological order).

Clare:Ayaki 小巴

Teresa: 苏

Also, I've finally managed to find 12th inner-cover so that way this post is complete (for now).

BTW, the person on the right resembles Neideen although she has an eye-patch on a different eye and longer hair (but the hairstyle is almost the same, not counting the length).
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 15:36   Link #17155
haegar
mangaviking

thx for the update. Ryus' gonna like dat one
Old 2011-08-21, 15:36   Link #17156
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
I've found some creepy/well-done Teresa-Clare cosplay photos. There are too many to publish them here (unless in thumbnails form but I prefer this way since probably it was already published in this thread and that way you can see it from top to bottom in a chronological order).

Clare:Ayaki 小巴

Teresa: 苏

Also, I've finally managed to find 12th inner-cover so that way this post is complete (for now).

BTW, the person on the right resembles Neideen although she has an eye-patch on a different eye and longer hair (but the hairstyle is almost the same, not counting the length).
I could have sworn those cosplays pics where posted before... can't recall whom posted them but I think it was either DGK or Warrior since it wasn't me .

Anyways when I checked they where posted since I had the files saved already on my pc but only about 2/3rds of them (I had up to the two walking into the sunset). Good job finding the last few (Clare holding Teresa's head and Clare as warrior for example) (Files I had where the same size... was really hoping to see them again in a larger size ). Now the files where buried in my much older claymore pics stuff, so they're at least a 1 1/2 old. Way too long for these pics to have not been seen in.

Plus big thanks for siting whom did the cosplay gonna go look at there stuff if I can find it now.
Old 2011-08-21, 16:25   Link #17157
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I think, what it is, is that we have never seen the complete collection before - I think we've only seen a few of those two girls before, but never the whole set which is why we can't remember.

Not crazy whatsoever about their backgrounds (no personal offense -- we all know however that the women are all european-based, so that's automatically a plus for me in my book), but the photos themselves are extremely well done....honestly, perhaps even more so then then the women themselves, is the locations they were taken -- I got huge anime vibes which also had the same dark vibrance as I just mentioned to Robin.

Heh, thanks for the link to that person's account Ryus -- I just love it when the characters are drawn in that super-small style; they just look hilarious even without any dialog or anything .

Wish I could rep you for your cover post Gooral (it says I already have ); their are some that I actually have never seen before, shockingly, so it's very handy to have them all in one place
Old 2011-08-21, 17:01   Link #17158
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
thx for the update. Ryus' gonna like dat one
Posted at the same time so I missed your comment... anyways I already had it. I sadly just didn't realize Gooral didn't have it or I would have PMed it to him long ago.

And yes, I do love it... volume 12 being Raphaela and Luciela volume just makes it the perfect one for them to be in. Plus While I get gooral's comment that the right pic looks like Neideen, I still think it is the basis for Rapahela (or a Raphaela inspired drawing) which then Yagi just took that basis/inspired artwork years later and spun it into Neideen. Hope I'm making sense and not coming off as too much of a Raphaela/Luciela freak (since I'm a Neideen freak too )
Old 2011-08-21, 17:04   Link #17159
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Spoiler for Pure picture edition of RBN's previous:

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
revan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 17:50   Link #17160
limao
DeAd

that pic looks Raki with boobs
The hair is very strange, looks like the author drew it short then decided to put long
limao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images