AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-02, 14:27   Link #41
grecefar

When mimo said that her parents live in the clouds I knew that literaly they live in the clouds, so funny.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 14:12   Link #42
stray
Classic Tsundere

Well, I suppose Fa isn't the dragon but she still might be a dragon.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 19:25   Link #43
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'd be willing to bet she's the daughter of the former Demon Lord. Would explain the similarities in appearance and abilities without her being an ancient evil. Looks like she might also have amnesia though, some repressed memories and personality that awakens from time to time. My guess is that the inner personality that awakens when she sleeps is trying to pursue the villains that are trying to wreck the peace that'd been gained recently. She keeps turning up at the site of dragon attacks because she's trying to stop them, or to figure out who's causing them.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-08, 20:47   Link #44
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well with out Fa around Kotone is just so absent minded but still really good at her job finding a new home for a 800+ year elf loli
Old 2022-06-09, 21:11   Link #45
grecefar

I called it that Fa wasn't the dragon attacking the villages.
Old 2022-06-15, 12:06   Link #46
stray
Classic Tsundere

I uh... this is a CGDCT isn't it? Not used to having to take death flags seriously. I think the preview was actually worse than the ending.
Old 2022-06-15, 14:49   Link #47
Alchemist007
*Author

I mean in all likelihood it's a fakeout precisely for that reason. Though the fact that they showed a bloody corpse and the body in a casket sure is trying to make you believe otherwise
Old 2022-06-15, 15:13   Link #48
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Manga Time Kirara series have never gone down the grimdark route before. I'll eat crow if that changes here (because it won't go in that direction).
Old 2022-06-15, 15:41   Link #49
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith View Post
Manga Time Kirara series have never gone down the grimdark route before. I'll eat crow if that changes here (because it won't go in that direction).
You do realize some of the Madoka Magica spin-off manga are published in Manga Time Kirara magazines, right?
Old 2022-06-15, 15:59   Link #50
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

RPG Real Estate is published to Manga Time Kirara Carat, and of the series they've adapted into anime, not a single one of them is grimdark. This series is in the company of the likes of K-On!, New Game, Blend S, Dropout Idol Fruit Tart and Koisuru Asteroid. Given this track record, the odds of RPG Real Estate going grimdark are nil.
Old 2022-06-15, 16:54   Link #51
BWTraveller
Born to ship

While I too doubt this'll carry through on this (and don't want it to), one thing strikes me that I've thought many times: many anime should have more than one ending. It's just so jarring to see the main heroine appear to die while her friends scream in horror and despair, then immediately jump to an upbeat song with everyone hanging out cheerily together. Seriously, if eps have happy and sad endings, then they should also have both happy and sad endings.
Old 2022-06-15, 16:57   Link #52
grecefar

I doubt they will go through it but this took a dark turn in this chapter, that girl controling the dragons at least won't get a happy ending.
Old 2022-06-15, 17:11   Link #53
BWTraveller
Born to ship

That girl seems like a real idiot anyway. She's so upset at the idea of her friends getting hurt that she... uses mind control to force her friends to rampage and provoke people to hurt them. Then when she sees that, sure enough, people are attacking her friends in defense, she doubles down and forces them to attack more directly and further encourage them to fight back. Even when someone tries to stop it all, if only to keep the humans from killing the dragon(s), she once again hijacks her "friend's" body and uses it to commit atrocities that will only make it more likely that they'll be attacked. I really don't get what she's thinking, or how she thinks that it's okay to force her "friends" to do things they clearly don't want to do. I don't care what sort of tragedy she went through in the past, even if it justifies vengeance it doesn't justify forcing her vengeance on other people.
Old 2022-06-15, 17:12   Link #54
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

We'll see; RPG Real Estate's been very blunt about the importance of listening to others (especially through Kotone's occupation and Fa's abilities to communicate with most everyone), so even this antagonist might be given their chance to talk things out later.
Old 2022-06-15, 17:28   Link #55
Liddo-kun
is this so?

a little late to the party.

only starting now. but would certainly watch it.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-15, 20:56   Link #56
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well didnt think Fa would be that big of a dragon

Then theres Kotone doing something dangerous
Old 2022-06-16, 04:08   Link #57
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 1:

liking the cast so far. Everyone of the main girls are cute. Feels like Gochuumon mixed with Endro.

Rakira almost looks like Rise. ^^

episode 2:

had a good laugh when Satona said "nobody died here". lol

also glad that grandma would not have to move out of her house.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-16, 15:46   Link #58
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith View Post
RPG Real Estate is published to Manga Time Kirara Carat, and of the series they've adapted into anime, not a single one of them is grimdark. This series is in the company of the likes of K-On!, New Game, Blend S, Dropout Idol Fruit Tart and Koisuru Asteroid. Given this track record, the odds of RPG Real Estate going grimdark are nil.
Yeah, it's more than likely not going to go the grimdark route, although it may be going a different route that would be a little too spoilerish to bring up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
While I too doubt this'll carry through on this (and don't want it to), one thing strikes me that I've thought many times: many anime should have more than one ending. It's just so jarring to see the main heroine appear to die while her friends scream in horror and despair, then immediately jump to an upbeat song with everyone hanging out cheerily together. Seriously, if eps have happy and sad endings, then they should also have both happy and sad endings.
...or the show could have copied what it did with episode six, end the episode without the ED, and have the credits appear as Kotone "dies".
Old 2022-06-16, 17:41   Link #59
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
...or the show could have copied what it did with episode six, end the episode without the ED, and have the credits appear as Kotone "dies".
Also good. It just feels wrong to end a heavy episode like this with such a lighthearted ED.
Old 2022-06-22, 09:53   Link #60
stray
Classic Tsundere

I sort of figured the necromancer would get involved somehow... and now all the girls are living together and forming a branch office on a faraway volcanic island. I liked this series a lot more than I expected, I'll call it a 7.7/10 though I'm surprised they didn't find the demon girl a place in the end.