AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-02, 20:48   Link #81
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well a fun day at the zoo with everyone and Lico just having a good all time

Who let Shirasawa carry the bento with his back

Well that just the right simple black shirt
Old 2022-06-03, 03:58   Link #82
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Another fun episode.

I loved that Super Mario Bros reference.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-03, 06:02   Link #83
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

that zombie part made me laugh so hard. Survivors not wanting to share food, a dumb survivor opening the barricade for dog. lol

Shamiko, Momo and Mikan look good in Yukata.

good student Shamiko wanting to finish homework.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-07, 01:37   Link #84
AP24

https://nijigencospa.com/detail/id/00000096588

You can actually buy the T-shirt. I noticed in the episode the label looked like Cospa’s label so I searched to see if Cospa really have made the shirt
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 13:29   Link #85
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

It's back, folks

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-06-09, 17:55   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It doesn't take much for Momo to fall to the dark side now. Not sure what was up with Shamiko wanting to rub Momo's belly that badly but she managed to do it without Momo really noticing later in the episode. I would have liked to know what pulling on that string does, too...

Shamiko managed to replicate Mikan's weapon. The "craftsmanship" is shoddy but Momo confirmed its power was the real deal. The Shadow Mistress is growing more and more powerful! But not really any smarter.

Ogura has completely turned into a stalker, but she is useful. All it took for Momo to be cured was to vent her frustrations and eat her waifu's food.
Old 2022-06-09, 20:04   Link #87
Magewolf

I am pretty sure Shamiko only has the haziest idea about the birds and the bees so she probably has no clue why she wants to rub Momo's belly, take her panties off and see her skinny dip.
Magewolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-09, 20:48   Link #88
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Momo going into darkness mode and just destroying all of her stuff

Shion just coming out of the ceiling and she really should have a rope ladder for times like that
Old 2022-06-10, 00:53   Link #89
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Credit to the show. The plot itself seemed to recognize how the previous episode was kind of a bust for Momo. It's no wonder her core was tilted towards darkness considering she didn't really get her date with Shamiko or get to eat her lunch. Unfortunately she's in a really unstable situation where even minor things like that can send her tumbling in the wrong direction.

I do feel like having to vent her frustrations was karma for the whole blackmailing Lilith thing a few episodes ago.

Regardless, this does create an interesting situation. Momo really can't sit on her negative emotions or jealousy now. She's got to deal with them or else she could be in a really dire situation in a hurry.

At the very least there's plenty of subconscious interest from Shamiko. Can't say much more when most of her quiz show options regarding that string involved Momo's clothes coming off .
Old 2022-06-16, 17:09   Link #90
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Making Shamiko a tiny bit smarter drastically reduced the powers of her rod. Damn it, Momo! But at least thanks to Ryo's advice, she can now use it as a magical wand. We'll have to wait and see if she can do it in real life though.

Ryo finally got to meet her esteemed ancestor, good for her.

Shamiko sorting Mikan's trash had me in stitches. Mikan, can, Mikan, can, Mikan, can...
Old 2022-06-16, 19:34   Link #91
Magewolf

So Shamiko was sniffing Momo's blanket and was jealous of Mikan for knowing her longer.
Magewolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-16, 20:47   Link #92
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Mikan really needs someone to look after her so Momo dosnt get hit by those curses

Well good thing Shamikos wand is getting a lot of use of it but not what it was made for as a weapon

Ryouko really know her sister all to well
Old 2022-06-16, 22:51   Link #93
Dharma

So Mikan from south and switches to southern accent when agitated enough?
Old 2022-06-16, 23:41   Link #94
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Kind of fun that Shamiko is figuring out ways to use her powers. Obviously she's a long way from having the magic necessary to pull it off in reality. But she's getting a better idea of powerful weapons that she can actually use. Going old-school with classic magic rods actually works. Plus no matter how much time passes I can't see her as much of a close combat type anyways. Range spellcaster that is protected by Momo fighting head on actually feels about right.

Really is no wonder it took such little time for Momo to fall for Shamiko though. Easy to get thrown off by things like Shamiko sniffing her sheets out in the open .

Lot of good stuff. Good for Ryo getting to meet her ancestor sort of in the flesh.
Old 2022-06-17, 13:46   Link #95
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Shamiko's rationale for sparing cockroaches was surprisingly effective. I'll put spiders outside, or even leave them alone in my apartment, but cockroaches are another story.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-17, 14:26   Link #96
stray
Classic Tsundere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
Shamiko's rationale for sparing cockroaches was surprisingly effective. I'll put spiders outside, or even leave them alone in my apartment, but cockroaches are another story.
The problem with roaches is that they'll come back inside. Better to bring the thunder shoe down on them (or whatever your preferred method of cockroach genocide).
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-23, 17:01   Link #97
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The focus is on Mikan for the end of this season. She managed to fit really well at school until that incident. No one minded, but she did, and she's right when she says it could have been a disaster if Momo hasn't been there. Thankfully our favorite demon girl has decided to help her! It will most likely end by befriending the demon inside Mikan, who is apparently a cute loli.
Old 2022-06-23, 20:52   Link #98
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Mikan finely going to school and in the same class as Shamiko but every thing was going well for her tell her bad luck happens

Momo playing with a lot of cats at school for her committee
Old 2022-06-24, 00:07   Link #99
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Kind of nice how we're moving right into dealing with Mikan's situation to end the season. Kind of cool. Almost as cool as Momo's wicked black katana! Lilith wasn't lying last season. She really did give Momo a cool costume with black as the base color and a black katana to go along with it!

I'm sure the demon inside of Mikan is every bit the super demon the name represented. Be completely fitting that Mikan's father screwed up so badly that he stuck his daughter with a god tier demonic being. Hopefully they can work things out. Either straight up getting that demon out of there or finding a way to ease up on the curse. Poor Mikan just can't keep living like this.

Glad that Shamiko and Momo are stepping up. Good on Shamiko for focusing on what she can do right now. And good on Momo...for drinking that stuff .
Old 2022-06-30, 05:55   Link #100
EroKing
Version Night