AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-06-17, 18:37   Link #121
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm all for an anime original ending personally, but odds are they're going to make a S4. If they do, I'll just have to pretend it doesn't exist.
Old 2022-06-17, 19:46   Link #122
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
It does not mean no S4. They just needed 2 more eps to cover this arc.
I think it’s that “goodbye” part that has people thinking that. Though i imagine it could also just mean the system up to now will be gone as the “make her/him confess” bit will be concluded.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-17, 20:43   Link #123
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well there still getting in each other way but at less there was some nice luck between them going around the festival

Chika knowing how to let a guy down with the most funnest way possible as the most confusing way to
Old 2022-06-17, 21:57   Link #124
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I don't think there's any chance that they aren't doing a fourth season. At most I'm reading this as there will most definitely be a confession and that the status quo is going to change. Put an end to the love comedy in this final mega-episode for season 3 and set up what comes after.

No wonder Shirogane decided that this was it. Really is out of time to have things progress with Kaguya. The clock is running out and things will have to get resolved. Of course on a certain level that does also further his goal of getting her to confess. Since now they are both under the same ticking clock.

Things are looking good for Yu...even though he doesn't get it. His love life is going on a roller coaster and he's just blissfully riding along.

And wow...Yu wasn't kidding. Iino has some real troubles. Even guys that obviously shady hitting on her and she gives in pretty easily.
Old 2022-06-17, 23:37   Link #125
Frontier

I hope they can close out this season well...especially with the hour long episode.

I'd love to get another season but that might be too greedy of me .
Old 2022-06-18, 07:02   Link #126
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I think it’s that “goodbye” part that has people thinking that. Though i imagine it could also just mean the system up to now will be gone as the “make her/him confess” bit will be concluded.
That's most likely what they mean. At this point it should be obvious there is going to be a confession in the last episode, the mystery is who will confess. Which is kind of the premise of the show. Shirogane has resolved to confess if Kaguya doesn't but he still is trying to get a confession out of her as evidenced by the balloons bit, so it could go either way.

And I'm too hasty saying I'll ignore the 4th season because there will be plenty of great moments in it too. I don't want people to get the wrong idea. What comes next really isn't all bad, for some people it was even all good.

Aoi Koga has been killing it as Kaguya (perfect casting, really) and there are particular moments that come after this I'd love to hear her voice.
Old 2022-06-18, 09:21   Link #127
Frontier

Aoi Koga deserves an award for her performance this season .
Old 2022-06-18, 11:57   Link #128
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's most likely what they mean. At this point it should be obvious there is going to be a confession in the last episode, the mystery is who will confess. Which is kind of the premise of the show. Shirogane has resolved to confess if Kaguya doesn't but he still is trying to get a confession out of her as evidenced by the balloons bit, so it could go either way.

And I'm too hasty saying I'll ignore the 4th season because there will be plenty of great moments in it too. I don't want people to get the wrong idea. What comes next really isn't all bad, for some people it was even all good.

Aoi Koga has been killing it as Kaguya (perfect casting, really) and there are particular moments that come after this I'd love to hear her voice.
Yeah, there’s good and bad. Really what I’m worried about is flames erupting between the all bad, all good, and some of each factions. Once we get a confession things will change. That’s inevitable, but it’s also inevitable that a big change will bring a lot of conflict to the fan base. There’s a reason TVTropes has a “they changed it now it sucks” trope.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-18, 20:30   Link #129
grecefar

Miyuki killed it in all the date and he made kaguya look like a cute fool.

At least Tsubame is giving my boy a chance, I think that is a good way to go and get to know the person well and decide if you like it or not.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 04:41   Link #130
magnuskn

That riff on "Take on me" at the start killed it.

Well, then. Let's hope that the president has a plan beyond just leaving.
Old 2022-06-19, 08:26   Link #131
WingedAccelerator

Just make a movie about the next arc instead of a season, then jump 10 chapters ahead and call it a day. Anything is fine I guess, but given that there is still no official announcement about the manga's ending, even 6 seasons wouldn't be able the fully adapt it at this pace. Doubt the interest stays or that it's still a big money maker enough to get this special treatment. But we shall see.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-19, 09:09   Link #132
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
That riff on "Take on me" at the start killed it.

Well, then. Let's hope that the president has a plan beyond just leaving.
I love all the random music references .
Old 2022-06-20, 11:46   Link #133
magnuskn

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-06-24, 11:38   Link #134
AP24

As expected the season ends at that scene.

More Kaguya anime announced at the end.

Last edited by AP24; 2022-06-24 at 11:49.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 12:30   Link #135
Frontier

Kaguya is taking a brave face at the prospect of Shirogane leaving for Stanford, not because she wouldn't miss him, but she loves him too much to ask him to stay and lose a chance at something he worked so hard to earn .

Hayasaka definitely isn't helping by putting the thought of Stanford women in Kaguya's head, but she definitely has an Ultra Romantic plan in place to help Kaguya finally confess so she can enjoy what time as a couple she can with Shirogane. Although she has pretty strict standards for confessions. If Kaguya's finally going to do this, she better do it right .

Even Hayasaka is touched by her mistress' genuine love and adoration for Shirogane .

Things are going well for Ishigami and Tsubame, getting cozy and with Ishigami smooth flower talk and giving Tsubame a decent time for her to work up her answer...even if he's still oblivious that he confessed. He realizes the hearts, but not the confession part. And Tsubame is still willing to give him a chance, and even does a random flip .

The newspaper club so convinced Kaguya is focused solely on the campfire when in reality she's just dwelling on her love for Shirogane for the umpteenth time .

I love how Fujiwara thinks she's such a smooth detective that criminals want to be caught by her and the newspaper club is actually taking her seriously not knowing she's on a wild goose chase designed exactly for her .

I mean, if there's anyone who can outthink Shirogane and figure out his complex and absurd plot, it's Kaguya .

Kaguya thinks she's finally ready to leave Hayasaka behind and goes on solo to confess to Shirogane...only to be foiled by a vending machine and the fact that she lost her heart trinket. "Save me Hayasaka!" has never been more hilarious .

In the end, it wasn't so much that the person who confessed first was the loser so much as that both individuals wanted to be confessed to and feel validated that the person they love more than anything loves them back and that they were worthy to be loved by them .

Shirogane really put this whole plot together since early in the season, constructing ways to take care of the supporting cast, get everything ready and in its right position, and even enlisting Momo and the principal for help. Shirogane wasn't really going to leave Kaguya behind, he wanted her to come to Stanford with him. And now Kaguya has something to strive toward, even going up against her family, other than confessing to Shirogane...being with him for the rest of her life .

Sucks for Iino that she didn't get to see the campfire when she worked so hard for it, even if she's happy other people get to enjoy it. Luckily Ishigami is nice enough to bring the campfire to her, even giving her a heart to boot .

Maki wants all happy couples to burn to cinders, although ironically the girl who stole the guy she liked ends up liking her more than said boyfriend .

What are the chances that Fujiwara on a wild goose chase would stumble into a secret room that let Karen witness the whole game? And she's so touched she speaks from the Gospel of Luke at something so monumentous and amazing .

Who needs to just give one Heart to your lady when you can give her all the hearts. Which says a lot even without words, just as Kaguya's kiss amidst the montage of the supporting cast and her relationship with Shirogane amidst the season 1 Ending. And it was truly beautiful .

So...the two didn't actually confess even if they conveyed their feelings all the same (but Kaguya still wants to be confessed too, title drop for the win), and Shirogane is still feeling the heat from that kiss. Meanwhile Kaguya has descended into BakaKaguya and Hayasaka is a bashful maiden asking about a kiss while Kaguya learned to use casually use tongue from Kashiwagi and Tsubasa. No wonder Shirogane can't forget about that kiss .

Things seem back to business for the student council, but Kaguya and Shirogane holding hands indicates how much has changed as we close this season out with their hands interlocked .
Old 2022-06-24, 12:57   Link #136
AP24

To avoid confusion, it seems that this season officially has 13 episodes according to official website. It’s just that they aired Ep 12 and 13 together as one hour special on TV. Streaming services released Ep 12 and 13 separately.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 15:39   Link #137
grecefar

Everything was perfect from beginning to end except the "confession", it fell flat to me with miyuki asking her to go to standford with him and kaguya rambling after that and insecure about what to do and just said yes without thinking and it felt awkward, but well the scene change to the kiss and it went well in the end.

I don't know about another season, I've read a lot of bad things about what is to come but I guess being in anime they can skip parts and go quickly to the end.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-24, 18:39   Link #138
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That part is when I became convinced Kashiwagi is yandere for Maki and only started going out with Tsubasa because she knew Maki was interested in him. I wonder if anything is ever going to come out of that...

Speaking of Kashiwagi, because of her Kaguya ended up going a little bit too far for her first kiss. They say your first kiss is unforgettable and that goes double for those two.

Still undecided about whether to watch the next season or not. I'll probably end up cherry-picking episodes, because I really don't want to go through that drama all over again.
Old 2022-06-24, 19:17   Link #139
magnuskn

The only drama is the one people bring here.

Anyway, awesome last episode. I hope we get S4 (and more), but this was everything one could hope for. 9,75/10.
Old 2022-06-24, 19:23   Link #140
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

They already announdced a new Kaguya anime but no details about format or airing dates.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rom com