AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-03-03, 22:51   Link #41
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

issei and rias sleep together in each others arms and kiss regularly.
it's in the novels.

so there's a chance it'l go that way.
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 22:52   Link #42
ravelive
Indonesian Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Koneko is going ro beat them all in her shirone mode ( she is also engaged to issei after all )
when that happen... i think the first one who will get punched is ise itself...
ravelive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 23:38   Link #43
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Okay, why was Rias angry that Ise wasn't a pervert anymore? Wouldn't that make her life easier if he isn't going after every attractive girl he comes across.
Because Rias enjoys all of the perverted things Ise does (to her, not so much the others).

Seriously, the girls are as perverted as Ise, just focused on one person. And in better control of their urges.
Old 2014-03-03, 23:43   Link #44
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Because Rias enjoys all of the perverted things Ise does (to her, not so much the others).

Seriously, the girls are as perverted as Ise, just focused on one person. And in better control of their urges.
In better control of their urges, tell that to xenoiva, bringing out condoms in the and casually asking ise to copulate with her in the middle of the class
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 23:46   Link #45
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
In better control of their urges, tell that to xenoiva, bringing out condoms in the and casually asking ise to copulate with her in the middle of the class
Point taken. She's worse than Ise, actually.
Old 2014-03-04, 00:59   Link #46
kikix

She's not worse than Issei. She just is not socially adapted. She have a pure personality that makes her want to satisfy her urges when they appear, without the morality changes of the world.
And copulation is all nice and good according to Christian teachings too...so yeah, that's no argument to say that she should know that such things are not done in public.
kikix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 01:16   Link #47
Tbolt

Quote:
Okay, why was Rias angry that Ise wasn't a pervert anymore? Wouldn't that make her life easier if he isn't going after every attractive girl he comes across.
Its like what was talked about before, its because it isn't "Ise".

Quote:
“No. It seems like we can watch calmly over both of them with relief.”

“While I do get envious of them, just looking at them with a sense of relief somehow heals me.”

“You are right. It took quite a long time for it to progress to this stage. It seems like there are flowers growing behind them in the background when they look into each others eyes!”
You wont see any kind of battles between the girls.

And as far as Rose goes she knows how it is with the girls because she is living there after all so nothing much will change.

She knows the pecking order and like the other girls she will find her place, it just the natural order of things.

Last edited by Tbolt; 2014-03-04 at 01:30.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 01:56   Link #48
whitecloud

Can anyone give a summary of abduction ero? It seems so interesting.......
Old 2014-03-04, 02:57   Link #49
Tbolt

^ is a new standard of erotica in the web.
Old 2014-03-04, 04:55   Link #50
lived_1714

Quote:
First, you have to understand that when you want a harem, you're a perverted man, no exception. If you're not a perv then you just need only 1 woman in your life.

If Issei's no more a perv, then in his eyes, only Rias matters, the other girls will be ignored, or turned down since Issei just needs Rias, and that's what Rias and the girls don't want. Imagine one day your wife doesn't want to do some fetishes you like, that's that.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 05:32   Link #51
whitecloud

So rias dont want a monogamous relationship?
Old 2014-03-04, 06:00   Link #52
sky black swordman

Quote:
Spoiler for Volume 8 Life 3:
This is the Issei that Rias and the girls fell in love with. So, an Issei that is not a lecherous boy is not the Issei that she and the girls fell in love with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
issei and rias sleep together in each others arms and kiss regularly.
it's in the novels.

so there's a chance it'l go that way.
They have not slept like that in quite a bit. Not since all of girls started sleeping in Issei's bed. And kissing...Well, we have not read anything about them kissing lately.

Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
You wont see any kind of battles between the girls.
Well, early on in the story there was battles between the girls (involving Rias and Asia or Akeno). That ranged from silly little arguments to one on one battles. Although, we have not seen any of these battles as of late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Can anyone give a summary of abduction ero? It seems so interesting.......
Sorry, but no summary of this SS exist. Just pieces of spoiler here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
So rias dont want a monogamous relationship?
Now, that Rias is Issei's girlfriend and has secure her position as Issei's NO.1 she is ok with Issei having a harem.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2014-03-04 at 06:55.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 06:12   Link #53
lived_1714

We do have Issei casually eating the same ice cream with Koneko without blushing or denying, and he did know that. I think it's a good feat compare to... You know, those generic harem guys.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 06:32   Link #54
ObsidianFrost

Part of why Issei is able to have so many girls is because of how he treats them, he may leachous, he is a pervert, and sometimes i cant stand his antics (as a guy i just shake my head at some of the really stupid things he does) but he doesnt see the girls as object. he sees them as his comrades and as people. so eating ice cream with koneko isnt that surprising hes matured (Some) since volume 1 he doesnt get over excited about little things anymore but i think he gives all the girls balanced time (minus rias rias gets to monoploize him)
ObsidianFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 06:33   Link #55
ObsidianFrost

And to the person that answered my earlier questiona bout issei finding out about the engagment youre right it is funny, but i just wish theyd find a reason other than the fact that issei is so dense he doesnt notice the signs
ObsidianFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 06:51   Link #56
Chris38

^ I think that part of the reason why Ise doesn't realize that he is already engaged to Rias, apart from the comedy factor is simply the fact that Ishibumi is concentrating on developing Ise's relationship with the other girls in his harem, so he left the development of Rias's relationship in the background, including Ise's realization of it's actual status.

Personally, I think he might return to this particular topic, after the other girls in Ise's harem that hadn't had a lot of development, upgrade their relationship with him.

Basically, I believe that we might return to this topic, somewhere around volume 20, after Rossweisse, Irina and Xenovia and maybe also Ophis receive some development of their relationship with Ise.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 06:56   Link #57
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianFrost View Post
And to the person that answered my earlier questiona bout issei finding out about the engagment youre right it is funny, but i just wish theyd find a reason other than the fact that issei is so dense he doesnt notice the signs
It doesn't need to be the case with him not noticing them. He may just reject them. As in, he sees them, but thinks they are signs of something else.

It's exactly like when he and Rias weren't a couple. Rias kept giving him signs that she have a crush on him, but instead of seeing it as her flirting and seducing him, he though she considers him a pet and doesn't even see him as a man whatsoever.

You know, that kind of reaction is kind of normal for people that have lowered confidence or some sort of trauma and it have nothing to do with being dense.
kikix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 07:10   Link #58
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Basically, I believe that we might return to this topic, somewhere around volume 20, after Rossweisse, Irina and Xenovia and maybe also Ophis receive some development of their relationship with Ise.
I think Ophis development will only happen in a SS or after something happens with lilith, I think Koneko+Kuroka, Ravel and Le Fay need a bit more spotlight. The biggest problem is Koneko because she never realy had a volume dedicated to her but got character development in nearly every volume.
Emwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 07:18   Link #59
G147

Actually i think after Volume 19, Ishibumi will focus again on Rias and Akeno since their graduation is coming soon.

Remember Ravel did make Issei promise to take Rias and Akeno to a date this volume. Of course herself and Le Fay too.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 08:12   Link #60
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
It doesn't need to be the case with him not noticing them. He may just reject them. As in, he sees them, but thinks they are signs of something else.

It's exactly like when he and Rias weren't a couple. Rias kept giving him signs that she have a crush on him, but instead of seeing it as her flirting and seducing him, he though she considers him a pet and doesn't even see him as a man whatsoever.

You know, that kind of reaction is kind of normal for people that have lowered confidence or some sort of trauma and it have nothing to do with being dense.
But chance are that is nost likely the case. Or he is just confused about what is going on.

Some of that has to do with Rias's behavior and actions toward him prior to falling in love with him.

Unfortunately for Issei, he had both low confidence and trauma(courtesy of his first girlfriend and first love Raynare).

Tags
harem, romance, spoiler