AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-07-18, 03:15   Link #761
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
That is actually incorrect, as majority of the Demon Lord's Domain is actually just filled by Monsters.
Fuuga had been capturing a lot of the Demon Lord's Domain (seen in one of the recent WN Map by the Author on Pixv), and he has yet to face any Demon or Demon Army there (only Monsters so far).

As for the Military Edge of the Demons, based on some new info, it seems to be far more big scale that just an edge in abilities.
iirc, every major expansion of the demon territory was preceded by an attack on humanity right? So the demons retaliated, correct?

Right, I know that the majority of the territory is occupied by monster rather than intelligent demons, but they must have considerable martial power to push back the Empire before Souma's arrival.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-18, 07:52   Link #762
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

One thing to notice is the humanity are retaliating without exploring nor investigate the origin of the cause. When Souma discovers the remains of the demon at Elfrieden, it could trigger the investigation of the origin of the demons and why.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-18, 10:32   Link #763
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
iirc, every major expansion of the demon territory was preceded by an attack on humanity right? So the demons retaliated, correct?
If i remember right.
Majority of Human (or other Race) land lost on the now Demon Lord' Domain were because of Monsters horde running wild.

The first time Demons were seen in action was when the Human Army (lead by Gran Chaos Empire), lead an expenditure to reclaim the land and supposedly attacked the Demons while treating them the same as Monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Right, I know that the majority of the territory is occupied by monster rather than intelligent demons, but they must have considerable martial power to push back the Empire before Souma's arrival.
Well, currently in the Web Novel, Fuuga is pushing towards attacking the core region of the Demon Lord' Domain, and made Souma agree to do a pincer attack using the Ocean Alliance from the Sea route.
The planned attack is supposedly is about to happen in a few months, so Souma is currently gather information from Former Empire's Archives, and it got mentioned that the previous expenditure by Gran Chaos Empire failed because their army was wiped out by a
Spoiler:
But what that actually is unknown yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
One thing to notice is the humanity are retaliating without exploring nor investigate the origin of the cause. When Souma discovers the remains of the demon at Elfrieden, it could trigger the investigation of the origin of the demons and why.
Well, that's because from start the people of Landia considered Monsters & Demons as same, and didn't considered Demons as a different Race like Elves or Humans.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-19, 04:44   Link #764
Silver Fay

“I remember everything about the super embarrassing lecture she gave me, but... I don’t remember a thing after that. No, it’s not so much that I don’t remember, but that my mind is refusing to let me recall it, maybe? ...Honestly, what did happen then? I know I was embarrassed by the lessons, and I was feeling really parched... Excel gave me a drink and... It’s no good, I can’t remember anything after that.... No, I feel like it’s best that I don’t remember.”

Ok so... Did souma and excel do it ?

Last edited by Silver Fay; 2021-07-19 at 06:32.
Silver Fay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-19, 08:27   Link #765
Silvertail

Hard to say. They probably didn't because Excel had spent that time getting Souma to tell her how he feels about all his lovers and his sexual desires for them. That's why he doesn't want to remember what happen, because he would be embarrassed to death if he did remember it.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-19, 13:52   Link #766
Silver Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post
according to my friend

New Chapter is out

- Souma and Maria standing side by side while they broadcasting the ceasefire contents, Maria gave the throne to Jeanne, Jeanne x Hakuya marriage and Maria's marriage with Souma which is supported by the citizens.

- Maria became really active and cheerful. She assisted Friedonia with various things

- Maria then leveled up from Saint of the Empire to Angel of Friedonia which made her really confused lmao

Omg... What chapter is this ?

Is the chapter still raw ? If yes, I guess reading through google translate might worth it

I suppose this hasn't happen in the ln yet, (currently in vol 5)

I've been looking forward for to maria joining the harem
Old 2021-07-19, 14:55   Link #767
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fay View Post
Omg... What chapter is this ?

Is the chapter still raw ? If yes, I guess reading through google translate might worth it

I suppose this hasn't happen in the ln yet, (currently in vol 5)

I've been looking forward for to maria joining the harem
That info is from "Web Novel Part III Chapter 38"
https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=15154461

Keep in mind, the current LN volume (LN v15), covers the last part of "Web Novel Part II"
- LN v01-v10 covers "WN Part I"
- LN v11-v15 covers "WN Part II"
- LN v16 onward would cover "WN Part III"

Old 2021-07-19, 15:56   Link #768
Ramero

So v16 starts the Third Saga, then?
Old 2021-07-19, 17:17   Link #769
Silver Fay

Quote:
That info is from "Web Novel Part III Chapter 38"
https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=15154461

Keep in mind, the current LN volume (LN v15), covers the last part of "Web Novel Part II"
- LN v01-v10 covers "WN Part I"
- LN v11-v15 covers "WN Part II"
- LN v16 onward would cover "WN Part III"
Is there any major difference between the ln and the wn ?
Old 2021-07-20, 17:50   Link #770
Huh...?

Quote:
So v16 starts the Third Saga, then?
Yeah, as per Author's previous comment (before the release of LN v15).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fay View Post
Is there any major difference between the ln and the wn ?
Hard to say, since there is no proper translation of the Web Novel.
But i do remember there being a reference in the Web Novel (thanks to the now discontinued WN fan-translation), which was removed in the Light Novel adaptation.

Also, the plot covered in Light Novel v12 is actually an extended version of the base plot from the Web Novel.
In the WN the over-all plot size was very small, and when the Author started working on LN v12, he didn't want to cover the Archipelago Arc in that volume as he wanted to alot a whole LN Volume to that plot, so he decided to increase the plot content for LN v12, compared to the WN (that's why compared to other Volumes, LN v12 also currently has the least amount of pages).

Old 2021-07-20, 19:50   Link #771
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post
according to my friend

New Chapter is out

- Souma and Maria standing side by side while they broadcasting the ceasefire contents, Maria gave the throne to Jeanne, Jeanne x Hakuya marriage and Maria's marriage with Souma which is supported by the citizens.

- Maria became really active and cheerful. She assisted Friedonia with various things

- Maria then leveled up from Saint of the Empire to Angel of Friedonia which made her really confused lmao
wow things have progressed so far since last time I read the WN
is that means Hakuya is a "king" or something like queen's consort in the Empire? so he left his advisor's post in Friedonia? I'm sad now
I like his partnership with Souma
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-20, 22:50   Link #772
Ratedhook522

Basically it’s become an era of the southern kingdoms controlled by Souma that became known as the maritime alliance and the northern kingdoms turned into the great white tiger empire controlled by kuga. Now starts the third arc where they both are planning on launching an invasion both by sea and by land into the demon lord domain however souma’s side seems to have stumbled on a problem when gathering info on the demon lords forces. Apparently during the last invasion launched, according to survivors a giant mushroom had appeared in the sky scorching everything to chard remains. Hakuya and Sume thought that it was a person at first like a demon genie but have now come to the conclusion that it must have been a weapon since everything was turned to ashes in mere seconds
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-20, 23:34   Link #773
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Basically it’s become an era of the southern kingdoms controlled by Souma that became known as the maritime alliance and the northern kingdoms turned into the great white tiger empire controlled by kuga. Now starts the third arc where they both are planning on launching an invasion both by sea and by land into the demon lord domain however souma’s side seems to have stumbled on a problem when gathering info on the demon lords forces. Apparently during the last invasion launched, according to survivors a giant mushroom had appeared in the sky scorching everything to chard remains. Hakuya and Sume thought that it was a person at first like a demon genie but have now come to the conclusion that it must have been a weapon since everything was turned to ashes in mere seconds
Sounds like the Demons have nukes.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-21, 04:03   Link #774
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Sounds like the Demons have nukes.
That or the magical equivalent of one.

And since Souma is quite an avid history buff, I think he would definitely try to find out more about this weapon before doing any invasion.
Old 2021-07-21, 06:06   Link #775
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
the northern kingdoms turned into the great white tiger empire controlled by kuga.
Its Fuuga, and the name of his Kingdom is "Haan Great Tiger Kingdom".
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
is that means Hakuya is a "king" or something like queen's consort in the Empire?
Hakuya is a Prince Consort of the new Euphoria Kingdom, after marrying Jeanne who is the Queen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
so he left his advisor's post in Friedonia?
Yeah, he left the Prime Minister position of Friedonia, and now Ichiha is the Prime Minister.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2021-07-21 at 08:36.
Old 2021-07-21, 09:43   Link #776
Ramero

Quote:
Yeah, he left the Prime Minister position of Friedonia, and now Ichiha is the Prime Minister.
So will he become the Emperor or Prince of Gran Chaos?
Old 2021-07-21, 09:54   Link #777
Huh...?

Quote:
So will he become the Emperor or Prince of Gran Chaos?
I have already mentioned it before, but Gran Chaos Empire doesn't exist anymore.
It got broken, and a new nation "Euphoria Kingdom" was born.
Hakuya is the Prince Consort, while Jeanne is the Queen of the new nation.

Old 2021-07-23, 15:58   Link #778
fishstick

@Ramero

from what I understand, Hakuya becomes king (or prince consort here) by marriage

so technically while he may be saddled with running this new Euphoria kingdom - which splintered off after a Gran Chaos Empire civil war - it is Queen Jeanne who is the recognized monarch

edit: and that whole Gran Chaos Empire civil war thing seems to be a ploy by Maria (the former empress) to dump all her previous (and taxing) responsibilities in trying to maintain that mankind declaration treaty off onto Fuuga Haan, who thinks himself the 'hero' who will liberate the land and beat the encroaching demons

so basically Fuuga got all the corrupt nobles on her side, the many vassal states that drained the Empire's resources, plus the schemes of the Lunaria state church

with it all finishing with her sister Jeanne becoming Queen of a smaller but more stable kingdom, trimmed of the proverbial excess, that is now part of Souma's alliance

this also allowed Maria to act and live a more stress-free role as a humanitarian to the people, without the constant pressure of royal duties

Last edited by fishstick; 2021-07-23 at 16:22.
fishstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-23, 17:51   Link #779
Silver Fay

Did anything happen to haan siblings yet ?

I hate fuuga

Yuriga also has annoying attitude

I hope these characters wont be in the story for long
Old 2021-07-23, 19:31   Link #780
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishstick View Post
@Ramero

from what I understand, Hakuya becomes king (or prince consort here) by marriage

so technically while he may be saddled with running this new Euphoria kingdom - which splintered off after a Gran Chaos Empire civil war - it is Queen Jeanne who is the recognized monarch

edit: and that whole Gran Chaos Empire civil war thing seems to be a ploy by Maria (the former empress) to dump all her previous (and taxing) responsibilities in trying to maintain that mankind declaration treaty off onto Fuuga Haan, who thinks himself the 'hero' who will liberate the land and beat the encroaching demons

so basically Fuuga got all the corrupt nobles on her side, the many vassal states that drained the Empire's resources, plus the schemes of the Lunaria state church

with it all finishing with her sister Jeanne becoming Queen of a smaller but more stable kingdom, trimmed of the proverbial excess, that is now part of Souma's alliance

this also allowed Maria to act and live a more stress-free role as a humanitarian to the people, without the constant pressure of royal duties
Well, if I recall it correctly, Hakuya and Jeanne can tag-team to keep those nobles in check while the forefront army will keep the defense perimeter secured. It's like how Souma hunt the entire corrupt noble down during Elfrieden Civil War.

I haven't seen a new map after the Gran Chaos Empire splintered, though. I would like to see how much land that the Gran Chaos lost before its dissolution to Euphoria Kingdom.

One thing that keeps us in check in Tomoe's secrecy, whether both Euphoria sisters already learn about Tomoe's ability to speak with the demons, or it will remain as a state secret. With Tomoe at Friedonia and Souma's plan to make a talk with the demon army, it could be a surprise for those who are a part of the alliance treaty.

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem