Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-08-31, 01:38   Link #3721
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
I used the wrong wording.
What i meant to say was that, Aisha manifested in the Anime earlier than compared Light Novel & Manga.

In the Light Novel & Manga, Aisha manifested after Rio had rescued Miharu & Co., post their summoning and getting captured by Slave Traders.

While in the Anime, she manifested while Rio was visiting Latifa, after leaving his Village.

While i agree that they are going to save the Miharu & Co for the climax part, but not really sure if they would end right after their summon, and not showcase the Slave Trader and rescue parts.

I mean, the atleast in the Novel & Manga, the gap between Rio visiting Latifa, and rescuing Miharu & Co isn't that big.

Even if they brought the plot of Aisha earlier and probably focus on her in Episode 10, that still leaves like 2-3 to cover the rest part.

Unless they add "exclusive Anime content" or bring up more later plot earlier (like Aisha), it would be really hard to push the part relating to Miharu & Co, past Episode 11.
Ah, I have reached understanding.

On a different note, can we just call the anime seirei gensouki: the alternative or something?
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 03:33   Link #3722
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Making Aisia appear this soon was the author's decision. It was written in a interview(most likely in some magazine, don't ask me where). It was also the author's decision to add Celia's "wedding" in the anime so... If you want to blame someone for the rush, blame him.
Old 2021-08-31, 04:29   Link #3723
KairuParreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Making Aisia appear this soon was the author's decision. It was written in a interview(most likely in some magazine, don't ask me where). It was also the author's decision to add Celia's "wedding" in the anime so... If you want to blame someone for the rush, blame him.
Really? So the reason the anime is rush is because of the Author? I really want to read that interview your talking about, but I'm no good at Japanese, I hope someone can send the link with translation xD.

I'm low-key hoping that there will be S2, on the other hand do anyone know what the director tweet about saying that they already finish part 1 of the anime? Is it like Ep 1-6 is Part 1, then Episode 7-12 is part 2, or a second cour?
KairuParreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 05:23   Link #3724
Huh...?

Quote:
Well, that's obvious.
When the Script for the plot of an Anime is written, its common for the Original Author to work with the Series Scriptwriter & Director, on how the plot would flow in the Anime would be like.
So, any decision of changes taken falls on equally on the Original Author, Series Scriptwriter & Director.

Its the other stuff that the Author doesn't provide inputs on, and is usually in the dark until teasers or promos are released. These include Animation, Anime Character Designs, Music, etc.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 10:06   Link #3725
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Just checked some pages in some interesting illustrations, there is a man that hates Aishia and Miharu for some reason, we don't know who yet

Next vol preview "No matters what happens from now on, i'll not regret".

Next vol will be released next year, no date yet.

Old 2021-08-31, 10:12   Link #3726
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Spoiler for ending:
Old 2021-08-31, 10:14   Link #3727
Mirable
ミラベル

Gotta say despite this volume is more than 400 page but not many illustration in this volume.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 10:16   Link #3728
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Oh wow

Spoiler for more ending spoilers:
Old 2021-08-31, 10:31   Link #3729
ooPeaToo

The illustrations vol 20

vol 20 : https://imgur.com/a/IwxZPUa
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 10:32   Link #3730
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopeatoo View Post
the illustrations vol 20

vol 20 : https://imgur.com/a/iwxzpua
t h a n k y o u
Old 2021-08-31, 10:37   Link #3731
tsunade666

Spoiler:
Old 2021-08-31, 10:39   Link #3732
Lolilulz33

Seirei gensouki anime

I think many people here are disappointed by the anime because they have been influenced by the light novel. Keep in mind the producer can add as many details in the anime than the author in a book. They made a choice for easiness and fluidity. Moreover, Aishia appearing before saving Miharu does not change anything, I don't see the point to be angry about it.
I am more disappointed about the cut in the first season, I had really hope I could see Rio fight to save Liselotte in volume 6 (Yes she is at Celia's wedding but that's not the same...) That would have marked the great return of Rio in the Strahl regions and the beginning of his heroic tale. The fights in the anime are... Missing.
Lolilulz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 10:43   Link #3733
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Spoiler:

Well, I'd say it depends on where the author will take this. If all humans forgot about him then his social life is basically over. They can't just life together with a guy they don't know, nor will the kingdom welcome him, that would be an interesting development. Maybe the rule activating is a "when you become a transcendental, you're forgotten by all who aren't on that level."
Old 2021-08-31, 10:44   Link #3734
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Spoiler:
as i have been saying the Relationship development was inexistant until this point, so a reset is not going to erase much (there almost nothing to erase) so as i see, aishia life is worth 1,000,000 times those erased memories.
Old 2021-08-31, 10:54   Link #3735
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Spoiler for prologue:
Old 2021-08-31, 10:54   Link #3736
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
as i have been saying the Relationship development was inexistant until this point, so a reset is not going to erase much (there almost nothing to erase) so as i see, aishia life is worth 1,000,000 times those erased memories.
Exactly, I saw this as more the author trying to shake up the status quo of Rio and the girls relations and feelings, maybe Rio will become more active in trying to get back his relations.

Quote:
Spoiler for prologue:
Very typical tragedy but sad nonetheless, no wonder she turned out like that, I can only say good for her that she got to die.
Old 2021-08-31, 10:58   Link #3737
avalom
~NTR~

It's simple
Aisha >>>>>>>>>>> all

Good job rio
Old 2021-08-31, 10:59   Link #3738
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Wait, is is because of using Aishia's power made Rio have to be erased memories?
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 11:05   Link #3739
Marco
A lazy reader.

Maybe the author will take the chance to reduce the number of heroines haha...
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-31, 11:10   Link #3740
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Maybe the author will take the chance to reduce the number of heroines haha...
I'm guessing it would be that those that have developped strong bonds with Haruto/Rio, like Celia, Liselotte, Miharu would have this feeling of something ... wrong in their memories, and would be the one with the highest chance to remember.

Or, there is another rule that would let their memories to return, but Haruto/Rio would have to go through another trial to get them.

The line of the end "No matters what happens from now on, i'll not regret" makes me think that Haruto/Rio is going to go for an ending where everyone he loves is going to be happy, no matter what.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai