AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2022-04-03, 12:54   Link #21
Blaat

Attack on Titan the final season: part 3 will air next year in 2023. source

Not going to lie I was fully expecting a movie to cash in that juicy anime movie money that's being going around lately. I wonder if the production committee changed their mind or if it was never on the cards.
Old 2022-04-03, 13:01   Link #22
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post

Not going to lie I was fully expecting a movie to cash in that juicy anime movie money that's being going around lately. I wonder if the production committee changed their mind or if it was never on the cards.
I was expecting as well for MAPPA to go down the same route as UFO Table did with Demon's Slayer film two years ago.

Nevertheless, I'm excited because MAPPA kept increasing the quality values in the animation, the narrative, and the action sequences plus alloting more screentime to the rest of the cast. In return, they increased and delivered my expectations, and more so because Isayama-sensei went with the ride, at least as a consultant to MAPPA, now that he has enough time to spare after finishing the manga last year.

I'm welcoming the Final Season, Final Arc due to air next year. However, a mainsteam portion of the fans likely or not are having enough with the waiting.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-03, 13:27   Link #23
Dop
Mmmm....

And in 2024 there'll be Attack on Titan: The Final Season: Part 4: No, no, we really mean it this time, honest!
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-03, 17:52   Link #24
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

They might have been afraid the movie would be a total flop given that everyone in Japan has read the manga and know how terrible things get. They have better chances with a TV series streaming globally.
Old 2023-01-17, 11:00   Link #25
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Another split? Is Eren gonna meet Ginsan?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...arch-3/.193909
Old 2023-01-17, 13:11   Link #26
Blaat

Attack on Titan: The final season 3.5 You can (not) end.

I'm wondering how long each part is going to be as I highly doubt we're going to get two full one cour parts for 10 chapters, that would make the Namekian 5 minutes look like a proper speedrun.
Old 2023-01-17, 19:05   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Attack on Titan: The final season 3.5 You can (not) end.

I'm wondering how long each part is going to be as I highly doubt we're going to get two full one cour parts for 10 chapters, that would make the Namekian 5 minutes look like a proper speedrun.
From what I get it's one episode for each part. The question is how long those episodes will be. I'd say 50 minutes, otherwise they would have just called them movies.
Old 2023-01-17, 19:54   Link #28
Frontier

All the final season memes .
Old 2023-03-05, 07:45   Link #29
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I guess not many here care anymore but the "The final chapters episode 1" has been released on Crunchyroll yesterday. Next, and this time really FINAL episode in Fall.
Old 2023-03-05, 11:03   Link #30
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I miss Wakanim.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-05, 11:19   Link #31
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I guess not many here care anymore but the "The final chapters episode 1" has been released on Crunchyroll yesterday. Next, and this time really FINAL episode in Fall.
Maybe the smart ones are waiting for part 2 release before watching part 1. I personally enjoyed this part but I've got nothing else to say about it.
Old 2023-03-06, 12:19   Link #32
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:

I guess a movie finale would be too inaccessible in contrast to a long episode. Gintama the Final pretty much forced the audience to know who was Utsuro. On the other hand, the liveaction film Kenshin: The Final was accessible. The liveaction Kenshin movie that was hard to get into as a newcomer is the second part from Kyoto as it was a direct sequel.
Old 2023-04-17, 12:44   Link #33
Ghostfriendly

Compared to Fullmetal Alchemist, this story badly fails to convince that decent human beings can commit war crimes, a premise Japanese writers sadly have a vested interest in arguing. The truth is that genocides aren't committed by decent people for passably sensible reasons, but for lies and greed by moral idiots who seldom feel guilt for what they've done. Seeing the point of view of genocidal maniacs is scarcely a more valuable exercise than sympathising with them. The true premise of Attack on Titan, that those people forced to live in ghettos and wear yellow stars really were demons who had and would harm Germany - and might justly be genocided by sterilisation for it - has made Attack on Titan a truly repulsive lie since episode 80.

I'm still watching it though. As unsympathetic and unconvincing as the characters have become, a sufficient buildup of emotional scale and momentum will carry even such a show to the end.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote