AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-06, 03:43   Link #101
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I hit 152 today, and with it managed to actually complete my first CM. Likewise made my first foray into the bottom DZ, and contrary to what most people say about it it's not as chaotic and murder-infested as I believed. Managed to play a good 30 minutes without getting shot at, grabbing some stuff and extracting them in EZ's that surprisingly were being actively guarded by some players.

30 minutes only of course since a group of high end players started roaming around killing everything and everyone in sight. Must be people from the high level DZs because players were dropping like flies. Died and lost 3 purples so I decided to leave for the day. Not a bad first foray.

Have 230 PCs now, deciding if I should go for the Vector everyone gets or try something else.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 08:05   Link #102
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Ouch.

The Division’s Player Count Has Dropped 93% Since Launch
Old 2016-06-12, 08:58   Link #103
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

I'm one of them xD. I'm still level 25 lol. I regret dropping that extra $ to pick up the season pass...didn't think I would stop playing the game so soon.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 11:50   Link #104
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Not surprised to hear that to be honest. The initially weak stance on proliferate hacking/griefing in the DZ, and the weak end game content was bound to put off a significant portion of the playerbase.

I'd say I'm one of them and none of my friends play it anymore either. I did boot the game up to try the new raid (at time square) but as soon as I seen it was just the same formula as the first, I just quit out and uninstalled.

Shame as I did enjoy it up until the lvl 30+ endgame.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 20:42   Link #105
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Shame that they finally made Rainbow Six clothes free now. I wasted my money/time getting the game just to get it...

At least I got Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon clothes for free.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 21:35   Link #106
YF19EX

Well 1.4 is up and it is quite the change. I have still not bought the first DLC.

However, as a solo player, gear is well, all over the place. Mobs drop stuff all the time.
Gear drops from gold and teal gear sets are far more common and not just Lone Star either. I picked up Alpha Bridge, Nomad, Hunter etc gear set pieces from many a dropped enemies. Anything you don't need, sell it for gold. And my how the money rolls in. And that money is no longer useless. Exchange that at the gear vendors for sealed caches to get phoenix credits and high end gear depending upon your world tier. Experience also leads to gear caches as well. And yes the Bullet King is back along with all the other named enemies and will re-appear again every 4 hrs after being taken out.

Enemy bullet sponges are not as bad anymore and die within a more reasonable time. Shot-gunners don't kill you half way across the map. Solo players are no longer stuck. Progression is possible without groups or the DZ. Obviously more valuable gear will be in the DZ, but you can get many gear sets outside now.

I'll run with this to see how optimized I can get. I am awaiting the next DLC to determine if I should buy the continuing content.
YF19EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-31, 10:41   Link #107
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Watched this video and I decided to go back to my level 25 character. I did last night and I literally had a 5 hour non-stop The Division session which I will continue today. . I think part of the reason why I'm re-addicted is because I never really "finished" the game (I never hit 30, never did an end-game things) and this video sparked my interest. Only level 29 but I have been hitting up the DZ. It's more manageable now and at the 25-29 DZ areas, no gankers and not many people. The people I have come across, ALL helped each other kill stuff and extract gear. Really enjoying the game right now. Wish I had a friend or 2 to play with though cuz some of the DZ groups are impossible to kill alone.

Old 2016-11-04, 03:28   Link #108
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Been enjoying the game so far. Been stuck at gear score of 229, does it go any higher? Gear I'm coming across in both DZ and World Tier 4 is all 229. Have only done 1 Underground Operations, will look into it soon. DZ has been fun, but it's been tough at 229. Been coming across a lot of 4-man PvP groups lately, even late at night. Aside from finding a 4-man group myself, is there any efficient way to hunt down 4-man rogue agent groups? It's pretty frustating seeing a myself and 1-2 other randoms chase down a rogue 4-man group around. When they're flagged, they just run around until their Rogue timer wears off and then kill us because we are flagged as wanting revenge. They need to significantly increase the rogue timer for each kill they get. Aside from these 4 man groups, most 1-2 man peeps I come across are generally nice and don't mind sharing extraction copters.

Old 2016-11-04, 10:38   Link #109
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So... how easy is it to catch up?

I quit at about 196 gear score before all dem new dlcs and patches. I'm thinking of giving it another shot and probably grind it out again before I decide to stick with it again and buy the dlc. Anyone got an opinion?
Old 2016-11-04, 11:45   Link #110
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So... how easy is it to catch up?

I quit at about 196 gear score before all dem new dlcs and patches. I'm thinking of giving it another shot and probably grind it out again before I decide to stick with it again and buy the dlc. Anyone got an opinion?
Fairly easy to catch up, but you do have to put some time (not a lot compared to pre patch 1.4). I started off at level 25 when I came back a few days ago. Within maybe 5ish or more hours I hit level 30 and hit a similar gear score to you. With patch 1.4, the game is definitely a lot more soloable, even with going up in the World Tiers. I think the addition of World Tiers is the best part about the game because it allows you to catch up in gear as a solo player. Of course it's not as fast as grouping up for the Dark Zone, Underground Ops, or Incursions. The Dark Zone pre-gear score 204 is fairly easy and you won't come across very many aggressive players so that's one way to catch up in gear aside from doing World Tier PvE scouting/farming. Also, it's quite easy to get into groups for repeatable missions. Not sure if you were around for the Daily/Weekly missions (I wasn't), but that's another way to catch up on gear. You'll start to feel the "grind" once you hit gear score 229 (which I believe is the current highest) as at that point, you are just farming for full sets and better stats on same or similar weapons/gear. "Challenging" difficulty level for Incursions and Underground Ops is really tough and requires decent communication with your squad. Think of it as a hardmode dungeon raid in WoW. I definitely recommend coming back. If you haven't already, check out the youtube video I posted above.

Old 2016-11-04, 20:17   Link #111
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Correction I stopped at 182 not 196 lol. Looks like I need some catching up to do. The stuff in the Terminal PC vendor is kinda expensive.
Old 2016-11-04, 20:34   Link #112
YF19EX

I'm at World 4 and maxed at 229 gear score. I am not a DZ player, so I am now playing the optimization game. Been hunting down random mobs in the LZ and they have been dropping all kinds of Gear Set equipment. But nothing optimal or god roll. Running 3 alpha bridge set at the moment.

The only good thing I have is a M60 Classic thats is outputting 17.2k damage with Brutal, Meticulous and I just rolled the third trait (can't remember) that gives you 6% health upon kill.

I have also been focusing on what Skillup has been saying. Stamina and Armor. Then for weapons traits and talents, the focus is on anything helping raw damage, armor damage and elite damage. Also been focusing on self healing items like being able to get health on kill and carrying the center health system which can heal you when your HP hits zero automatically giving one effectively a double health bar. This allows me to survive fights longer since I tend to play recklessly and in the open. I also carry the fire turret which is a good partner that can keep you covered or hold the enemy advance.
Old 2016-11-04, 22:35   Link #113
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So yeah gave it a shot again and... I don't know if I'm happy or perturbed by the fact that rares and high ends drop like candy everywhere now...
Old 2016-11-04, 22:52   Link #114
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
So yeah gave it a shot again and... I don't know if I'm happy or perturbed by the fact that rares and high ends drop like candy everywhere now...
I like it. Makes to way easy to try and farm for the specific sets or stats that I want.
Old 2016-11-04, 22:55   Link #115
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well right now I'm doing my dailies and doing as many S&D missions as I can. Hopefully I can at least solo tier 2 HVTs. Beyond that seems impossible to solo.
Old 2016-11-04, 23:53   Link #116
YF19EX

I have only been able to do the Tier 3 HVT once. Those are hard when they drop like 4 elite bosses on you in a confined space. So its doable but very hard.

I tend to get my PHX from selling farmed gear to buy basic gear caches, doing my Tier 1-2 HVT missions and daily missions, and eliminating the local roaming boss mobs. Not spectacular, but it gets me enough to upgrade gear or buy high end gear, weapon or mod caches in the BOO underground.
Old 2016-11-05, 00:18   Link #117
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Basic gear caches are he ones now being sold for 200k creds a pop right?
Old 2016-11-05, 02:38   Link #118
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Basic gear caches are he ones now being sold for 200k creds a pop right?
Yep. Gives you something to burn all those credits you've been accumulating.
Old 2016-11-05, 07:48   Link #119
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I've already hit 229... now to figure out where to get 240 and eventually 268 stuff.

Edit - And I really wish there was a dedicated MM for HVTs. I can solo the dailies easy, the weeklies on the other hand...

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2016-11-05 at 08:04.
Old 2016-11-07, 03:47   Link #120
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So I've been doing me some Underground and all the crap I get are 229s on the HMs and CMs. Eventually I'll hit rank for HM but is there a way to better get 240+ gear on Hm and CM?

Tags
clancy, multiplayer, rpg, shooter