Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-15, 20:34   Link #141
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Isn't its name supposed to be Kitsune?
Kitsune only means fox as in actual animal not specifically refer to the 9 tail, it can be used to to refer any other fox youkai (9 tail or not).

Daji/Dakki is the most well known nine tails, thanks to Fengshen Yanyi/Houshin Engi. While Tamamo legend is a some sort Japanese adaptation (or sequel?) of Daji's myth.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 11:50   Link #142
Nivek von Beldo

Well again jumping forward and backward, the whole Taikobou and Othenkun as two side of the Douji.

Well that space manipulation are pretty big..did Kingo island was long in the manga?

Hang it there Yozen
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 10:03   Link #143
Uribatake

Compared to the previous ones, this week's episode was so slow-paced that I'm starting to wonder if the show really intends to cover the manga's ending. Maybe the ending point will be the conclusion to the Great Sennin War instead.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 11:31   Link #144
Nivek von Beldo

Woah what chapter...yeah Yozen, the one you expected was always at your side.

Woah the chapter was amazing, the more melodramatic pace here make sense.

So Insect...in which context, the preview make were all context.
Old 2018-03-30, 19:01   Link #145
Nivek von Beldo

So that was the insect..i thought that was an othenkun insult but well, that was ingenous from the Koh...and we learned when Oda copied the artstyle of one piece.

yeah the big battle is coming, this arc is amazing.

We learned a lot of dakki...nice
Old 2018-03-30, 22:25   Link #146
Renchan

What was the purpose of cutting Sengyoku's (the readhead girl) scenes during the fight with the toy Juttenkun if she still appear anyway?

Spoiler for manga differences:

And about Tenka's group, I really hope they'll release OVAs about that one arc that got skipped, because I'm sure as hell anime-only fans are baffled with the three sisters' existence.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-31, 02:40   Link #147
RDNexus

I wouldn't hold a candle to that. Being the rushed adaptation it's been so far, such things are bound to keep happening.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 11:59   Link #148
Nivek von Beldo

The difference here is day and night and the angel fought here..woah a Paopei over chemistry reactions, that is all natural forces at work.

So that is what is Dakki doing her action, release that thing...and must be something pretty important so what is why dakki want it out...

So Mirror and we got the Taikobou vs Othenkun moment finally...yeah those are the dark mirror each other
Old 2018-04-13, 11:36   Link #149
Nivek von Beldo

So we got a divided soul with the Ou Eki was divided to the one become Othenkun and the other was given to taikobou...that is a genuine plot twist... i thought the whole mirror did refer to the road not take that take each Sennin...but well still is a mirror in a way.

So this was a hidden recap chapter..damn...i hate those even more traditional recap ones. still since the first mirror(supushan) jump to minute 18 that is the original content start again.

Post credits...another genuine plot twist, we learned a lot what Dakki is trully doing and that tease at the end.

Next Chaper is parasite....ummm
Old 2018-04-20, 11:00   Link #150
Nivek von Beldo

So we got new OP and ED..and i don't like it, i loved Madoi Mirai and get used to Keep the fire. Still maybe will get use to it.

So that was the parasyte, that was a massive trick from Othenkun and one weakened a lot of people, but the one still avaible will give a big fight.

So Atlantic Ocean? that is so far away of China? so Horai/Penglai was on the Atlantic? that is why the asians never found it.

Why? WTH WHY? Another compliatory chapter, we already get one with Taikobou why another? that grey alieness and her tv. DAMN Joka, Damn you to the hell....
Old 2018-05-04, 11:28   Link #151
Nivek von Beldo

So Igo have 60000 of HP? how much would have others...

So Bunchu is travelling west...so he taking all the way to europe to the atlantic ocean? that is a long trip,

Yozen is showing what is his true true form.

Amazing chapter world the wait.
Old 2018-05-11, 14:53   Link #152
Nivek von Beldo

Genshitenson looked so livid, so pragmatical, even more soul hunter plot twist here.

The chapter was the resolution, a shame othenkun goes away so easily, he deserved worse, seems Bunchu vs Taikobou is coming. Nice of Yozen accept his heritage and a final sayonara with his chichihue.
Old 2018-05-18, 10:58   Link #153
Nivek von Beldo

So like in the old series the sacred beast are trully incredible creatures and we meet Supushan dad.

Well Bunchu is the loyal soldier till the bitter end of Yin, at least Fugen tried

Taikobou is hardcore to avoid fall into sleep.

Next chapter will be amazing
Old 2018-05-21, 10:21   Link #154
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Supu Shan is more than 1500 years old?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 11:33   Link #155
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Supu Shan is more than 1500 years old?
Chinese mythology, for them years are like days
Old 2018-05-21, 12:05   Link #156
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm just surprised he's so much older than Taikobou. Or Bunchu, for that matter.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 11:33   Link #157
Nivek von Beldo

Well, this was Bunchu Chapter, even if the next one is the title one,we learned a lot of Bunchu motivations and the battle was something and now taikobou is on the game.

Dakki...what is her plan all along? still the guide of history is something

Poor Chu, he ended all alone and now noticed it, poor guy
Old 2018-06-01, 10:46   Link #158
Nivek von Beldo

Well Bunchu is trully something with this chapter, even combined attack failed and Bunchu is going all out

Who was the one showed the future to Taikobou? seems interesting the details now with that Guide of Story too
Old 2018-06-02, 08:52   Link #159
Uribatake

It's kind of funny that the show is so slow-paced nowadays that they even have to include flashbacks to events from skipped chapters and flashforwards to chapters that won't be covered in order to fill up the running time. Still, I wish the whole manga could have been adapted at this pace, although that would take up over 100 episodes, which no production committee would want to invest in. This adaptation has such high and consistent production values that I can't help thinking about what could have been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Who was the one showed the future to Taikobou? seems interesting the details now with that Guide of Story too
That's Taijou Roukun, one of the Three Great Sennin.

Last edited by Uribatake; 2018-06-02 at 09:15.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-08, 10:41   Link #160
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uribatake View Post
It's kind of funny that the show is so slow-paced nowadays that they even have to include flashbacks to events from skipped chapters and flashforwards to chapters that won't be covered in order to fill up the running time. Still, I wish the whole manga could have been adapted at this pace, although that would take up over 100 episodes, which no production committee would want to invest in. This adaptation has such high and consistent production values that I can't help thinking about what could have been.

That's Taijou Roukun, one of the Three Great Sennin.
I still wonder what Shuiseia was thinking with this adaptation, was not cheaper straight to DVD/BLURAY remake? was that tv money that necessary? maybe they should have talked with netflix.

This chapter, and we learned a lot of Joka, the world and the plans...and seems next chapter is filling the gaps.

Tags
remake, shonen jump