AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-24, 15:59   Link #5961
Homura7

The interesting thing is, Toria is the only survivor of that sector, and this latest chapter has shown she still has some humanity left, wich makes me think she's gonna witness with her own eyes the miracle everyone was talking about.

And by miracle they mean... Overlord's total defeat?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 16:20   Link #5962
Soji

Who knows
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2010-11-24 at 16:37.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 22:29   Link #5963
Avvesione

It is kinda hard to figure out what exactly are the miracles they're talking about since it was only mentioned on that one page. Maybe we'll find out, maybe we won't. The only clue we have is that it is some miracle against Overlord.

Like kurusu mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised to see that miracle be Overlord's total defeat. However, we do know that Overlord exists in the real world.
Old 2010-11-25, 00:28   Link #5964
js06

On the whole miracle thing, I don't think they were talking about some specific miracle. I think they were just talking about the miracle of winning against Overlord against all odds.

On another note, I just finished reading through all of Needless again. I decided to compile a list of all the Fragments while doing so. It's up to date through Chapter 85, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. As you'll see, I can be a bit OCD with lists like this.

You can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?x3x4z1lrnpnl10s
js06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 01:34   Link #5965
needless_r+vfan

What I would like to know is if and where Strom is in the present world. Saten mentioned that the ice wall in Black Market was created by both Strom and Hatfield. But when was that ice wall created in relation to the Needless events timeline?

What if the miracle they speak of was about a person? I think Cruz plays a central role in this talk of miracles. With everything he's been through, dying and then being brought back from death by Eve, and surviving against all odds so far, I'd say he was a walking miracle.

Can't wait for Ch 86 next month. Hopefully we'll all find out finally if Cruz, Blade, and Saten can overcome the impossible odds.
needless_r+vfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 01:39   Link #5966
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by js06 View Post
On another note, I just finished reading through all of Needless again. I decided to compile a list of all the Fragments while doing so. It's up to date through Chapter 85, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. As you'll see, I can be a bit OCD with lists like this.
WOW! That's an extremely comprehensive list. That has all you need to know about all the fragments that have ever appeared in the series. I wonder what Imai Kami would say if he saw this list lol...

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to make that and share it with the rest of us. Hopefully it didn't take you that long but having to type out all that kanji probably was the worst part. Thanks again for uploading that. Also, thanks for clarifying on the 'miracle' usage.
Old 2010-11-26, 04:43   Link #5967
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
WOW! That's an extremely comprehensive list. That has all you need to know about all the fragments that have ever appeared in the series. I wonder what Imai Kami would say if he saw this list lol...

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to make that and share it with the rest of us. Hopefully it didn't take you that long but having to type out all that kanji probably was the worst part. Thanks again for uploading that. Also, thanks for clarifying on the 'miracle' usage.
I agree, thanks js06 for sharing the list of fragment, is really interesting.
The explanation of the miracle given by js06 make sense especially if you re-read the speech with this thought, I admit that as I thought like Avvesione about this miracles thing and they talking about these miracles because these miracles had occurred in the past.
This makes it even more ironic if it happens like I said in my previous post,to think of it ... now I want that to happen, Strom's reaction would be priceless
Old 2010-11-26, 10:55   Link #5968
Ynot

Nice list js06. Must have taken a lot of time to finish. But now that it's there it's going to be a cinch to keep it updated. Just once a month you'll have to change it and even that won't always be necessary.

About the whole miracle thing, the way Strom talks about it looks like it's not that long since people started using it widely. What made them all of a sudden consider it a possibility? Usually a miracle is something you pray(asking God) for if it hasn't already suddenly manifested itself. But there was no such talk. Even Strom is talking about the miracle as if it's something the "weak" would create themselves. In fact, that's the entire bases of his argument why the weak can' t win from the strong. I'm curious whether there's someone out there spreading "a miracle" rumor.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:29   Link #5969
Vitacrucis

I still have to check the new chapter.

But from what I've been reading:

Spoiler for New Chapter:
Vitacrucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:38   Link #5970
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacrucis View Post
I still have to check the new chapter.

But from what I've been reading:

Spoiler for New Chapter:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 13:23   Link #5971
Soji

^
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-28, 23:31   Link #5972
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I thought Eve melting was because of the fact that she's not actually a true Needless, and was in the range of the PFZ blast?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 00:44   Link #5973
Avvesione

^
There have been no clear explanations on either of Eve's meltings. Most everything we've been talking about has just been speculation. We don't even know the origin on her creation or her second body.
Old 2010-11-29, 06:53   Link #5974
Soji

True, we do not have a clear explanation of ve's meltings.
But if you guys Reread about what happened before Eve's melt ,there are several indications that Cruz is probably one of the major causes for the situation Eve suffers.
We all agree that when Eve brought Cruz back to life she shared some of her Eden Cell with Cruz.
Also Eve received a strong shock from Disk's device in attemp to reactivate Cruz's heart.
During the pfzero Eve was probably weakened by the lack of some of her eden cell which led to the current situation, the interesting thing is if Cruz had not been brought to life in this way he would probaly die during the pfzero despite the kind hands of light.
Another thing I want to emphasize is, even now it took her a week before she starting to melt this also happened the first time and we saw this memory world(I think this information has not been distorted)and who came with the cure?
Of course Saten who was present during all these events over ... coincidence? I doubt very seriously as it has been shown to know exactly what would happen to Eve ,by bringing the treatment necessary to save Eve's life.
So the causes that led Eve to this situation are Cruz and pfzero or at least I think so with what we know so far.

Last edited by Soji; 2010-11-29 at 08:22.
Old 2010-11-29, 08:05   Link #5975
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

I hate being without home internet access (don't worry, only temporary). The stupid library PC logged me out while I was writing this, and when I tried to preview it I lost everything I had typed. I have limited time here, damn it! At least it remembered which posts I was replying to...
Spoiler for ch 85:
Old 2010-11-29, 21:02   Link #5976
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Spoiler for ch 85:
Oops, you're right.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-30, 18:51   Link #5977
neko mata
psychonaut in training

Hey! I'm new here so I was wondering if any body can seen me link to the raw manga chapters of 29-49? I try finding them my self, but is all fail at the end. Plus, my computer keep failing to download them. So can anybody please help me! DX
neko mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 21:26   Link #5978
neko mata
psychonaut in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Maybe Cruz got Eve's Stigmata? Blade > Eve > Cruz and thats why Eve's body is going crazy now.

It does kinda parallel the whole adam created eve and eve is the mother of all humans.
If that ture would that mean Aruka,and cruz are like Cain and Abel? I known it sounds stupid, but I just wanted to share it to see what you guys think about it. ( I swear I been reading to much hell's angels! XD)

Last edited by neko mata; 2010-12-01 at 21:39.
neko mata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 12:32   Link #5979
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko mata View Post
If that ture would that mean Aruka,and cruz are like Cain and Abel? I known it sounds stupid, but I just wanted to share it to see what you guys think about it. ( I swear I been reading to much hell's angels! XD)
First of all welcome.
Returning to the topic ,you are right that scene and their relationship can be seen as that of Cain and Abel,but Cain and Abel exist or better they will exist in Needless in Needless 1.5 we see Cain and Abel should be his sister from what I read on this topic.
Old 2010-12-02, 15:14   Link #5980
Deathscyther

Wow, I never knew topic of the Needless manga had this many pages =o

Spoiler for chapter 85:

Anyways, nice meeting you all.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen