AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-02-08, 00:21   Link #81
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

I might just send a digital bunny to every girl I know.

()_()
(o.o)
(> <)
(")(")

Last edited by Darkman.exe213; 2008-02-08 at 14:44.
Darkman.exe213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 08:07   Link #82
Miss Flashheart

Not much will be happening with me - lectures (>_<), then a small meal with my bf, then we'll go to our regular RPG night to get our arses kicked in the Fading Suns campaign we're in. Should be quite fun actually...
Miss Flashheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 11:36   Link #83
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
My plans....School...home....WoW.....

I don't celebrate Valintines Day...never had a reason too
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 17:02   Link #84
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer

No idea, ill probably troll around on the forums, watch some anime and have another boring day @ school.
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 17:59   Link #85
deathreape98
Clannad Preacher

you too? :P
Old 2008-02-08, 19:47   Link #86
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathreape98 View Post
you too? :P
Well since i dont have a girlfriend, i dont really care about doing anything speical :O.

To answer your question; yes me to
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 19:53   Link #87
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
I don't know what to get for my guy. He's the type who doesn't have that great of a romantic streak and no initiative. ;_; Suggestions? He's a computer science major who enjoys math, debates, and philosophy. He is also Japanese, so he can has an easier time with getting imports and he refuses to read/watch English versions of anime and manga. I do not want to encourage him in 2-D world or nerdy direction.

Edit: We have physical impossibilities, namely being in two different countries on opposite coasts of the continent.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress

Last edited by Li Jianliang; 2008-02-08 at 20:30.
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-08, 20:24   Link #88
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
I don't know what to get for my guy. He's the type who doesn't have that great of a romantic streak and no initiative. ;_; Suggestions? He's a computer science major who enjoys math, debates, and philosophy. He is also Japanese, so he can has an easier time with getting imports and he refuses to read/watch English versions of anime and manga. I do not want to encourage him in 2-D world or nerdy direction.
Maybe you could just spent your time with him then, or maybe a certain social activy you both like (cinema, sports, restaurant, shopping). But he is your BF, so I'ld assume you'ld know best what he is going to appreciate on V-day.
Old 2008-02-08, 20:29   Link #89
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
Maybe you could just spent your time with him then, or maybe a certain social activy you both like (cinema, sports, restaurant, shopping). But he is your BF, so I'ld assume you'ld know best what he is going to appreciate on V-day.
Oops, I should've mentioned that we're attending separate colleges (he's in Canada, I'm in the US).

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 01:33   Link #90
Samari
World's Greatest

Thursday. I'll probably be working. If I'm lucky, then I won't. My little cousin's birthday is on this day, so I'll call her and wish her a happy 10th.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 02:28   Link #91
ChibiMenos
Gillian-class Chibi

Quote:

Edit: We have physical impossibilities, namely being in two different countries on opposite coasts of the continent.
Is there like a webcomic or something that he really likes? Alot of those have some sort of merchandise you can get, I think.

Or you could have food of some sort delivered to his house...

Sorry, I know I'm not being much help.
ChibiMenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 02:38   Link #92
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Preparing a wheelbarrow.

Fortuantely, I'm just a Nii-chan for a few girls.

And no, I'm not bluffing.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 04:16   Link #93
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Oops, I should've mentioned that we're attending separate colleges (he's in Canada, I'm in the US).
Now that changes matters drastically. You could write him a V-day card (if you have a nice handwriting). Though, since it is delivered over two countries it is not easy to estimate the date of receipt.
It's the thought that counts, and if you write something sweet thats coming from your heart, I think he will like it
Old 2008-02-10, 08:08   Link #94
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Wow, a year passed again?

hmmm, well, better read out that error in the ECU of my sweetheart then, seems she will need some professional loving this time instead of just a new part
Old 2008-02-12, 00:30   Link #95
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Asked the girl I like out for dinner today, she said yes.
she didn't realize it is valentine's untill after, still don't know she is interested in me or not.
just gonna go out for dinner and see what goes from there

PS: man, got hate these friendly dates
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 00:57   Link #96
mazer8

Umm same thing I do every year. Find something interesting to take my mind off the fact I'm single.
mazer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 00:59   Link #97
Archontic
Power of the Damager

Send a message via AIM to Archontic Send a message via MSN to Archontic
I'm going to make a bomb shaped like a heart that explodes into tar and feathers and give it to the first person I see.

Seriously, I never cared much for this holiday. OR any holidays. Good deeds and celebration should be spontaneous and thoughtful. Things like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day make it seem like an annual obligation. I won't give a gift to someone on Christmas; I'll just give them a gift.

Don't understand humans worth a damn. xD
Archontic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-12, 01:06   Link #98
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archontic View Post
I'm going to make a bomb shaped like a heart that explodes into tar and feathers and give it to the first person I see.

Seriously, I never cared much for this holiday. OR any holidays. Good deeds and celebration should be spontaneous and thoughtful. Things like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day make it seem like an annual obligation. I won't give a gift to someone on Christmas; I'll just give them a gift.

Don't understand humans worth a damn. xD
I don't mind Thanksgiving and Christmas as traditional holidays. They're a nice time to share with family and give thanks for what one has. Unfortunately, the truth behind these holidays has been lost, in what appears to be an attempt to either anesthetize the masses into mindless obedience, to keep "the children" safe, or to hide the truth of these holidays. Still, the occasional day of forced niceties isn't so bad.

On the other hand, "Hallmark Holidays" like Valentine's Day and Sweetest's Day are horse shit. If you love someone, you give them a gift. The fact that a corporation tries to make people feel obligated to express their love through monetary donations on a random day of the year is ridiculous.

Yes, I'm single this Valentines Day; yes I've had a girlfriend on Valentines Day before; no, we didn't exchange gifts. I give gifts to my girlfriends all the time (expensive dinners excluded, though they probably shouldn't be), so I don't find it necessary to give something on this particular day. Want to spend some time together, sure. Perhaps go to dinner, like we would any other time, OK. But spend exorbitant and extraneous amounts of money because its "Valentines Day," no thank you.
Old 2008-02-12, 01:17   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I dont celebrate Valentine Day ..... Every year its the same story >_< Bleh =/

Every year around Vday I get Dumped or break up . Its been going on for the past 4 years and its become a tradition . If I am in a healthy relationship I dread the word VDAY as around Vday the relationship fails . The failing of the Relationship has nothing actually to do with vday .

So same as last year I am going to hate on Vday . I dont hate the concept I hate those Lovey Dovey Couples , they make me puke . Every time you see those couples on Vday ..... you feel more depressed. You are ridiculed by the irony that you dont have anyone special to celebrate that day with . That makes you more sad then you already are. Worse you go through notions ...... of how it would be if your back with your GF .

So its a Black Day for me : ( yes I am a bitter human being
Old 2008-02-12, 01:19   Link #100
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Valentines Day is idiotic.

Woohoo. A Hallmark Holiday. I'm soooooo thrilled.

/sarcasm