AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-27, 23:56   Link #24241
orpheousftw
I am such a guy.

Its time.parts 5-7 are out http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ymion_Chapter2
Old 2013-02-28, 00:22   Link #24242
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Yet another sample of Styil in his natural condition: Getting his ass kicked. And in his own speciality, nonetheless.

Also, this novel has the makings of a pretty cool OVA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Isn't Touma has some sort of following *ahem* Kamijou[Churnch]*cough* * cough* Faction
Now with an immortal loli and a feisty magical imouto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
BTW A KAMIJOU True love = Asteroids and Star constellations
Since some magic uses constellations, that gives Index the advantage in terms of data to work with.

Last edited by Requiem-x; 2013-02-28 at 00:34.
Old 2013-02-28, 00:56   Link #24243
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So we all agree Index would be the mistress?
Index is a family that we can all agree.

Who's role is the one who waits for the head of the family to return?
Old 2013-02-28, 02:32   Link #24244
OverNOut
The Obsever

^The loyal family pet who awaits for the master to come home to feed it (just joking).

Looks like Stiyl got beaten by a girl.
Are electromagnetic waves suppose to cause that kind of explosion and I thought they were invisible so how did Index see it?
Old 2013-02-28, 09:21   Link #24245
Stufu

In the end neither Index or Misaka get him but, Kaori onee-san snatch him away lol (in my dream)

I saw the poll a while ago about the best couple or something and Touma x Misaka take a lead (should be )... Touma x Accel on the 2nd place, and I was like.. the hell is this?
900 something for Touma x Misaka and 200 something for Touma x Index .... it really happened, the point was a mile difference ==!

PS* I haven't start the new SS so, I don't know much about it but it looks like Stiyl got his butt kick as always :P
Old 2013-02-28, 09:28   Link #24246
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
I saw the poll a while ago about the best couple or something and Touma x Misaka take a lead (should be )... Touma x Accel on the 2nd place, and I was like.. the hell is this?
900 something for Touma x Misaka and 200 something for Touma x Index .... it really happened, the point was a mile difference ==!
Sigh I can't believe people are still falling for that; to use the best way to describe it it's the best team-up (I would say 'pair-up' but people would still misunderstand) meaning neutral.

Naturally the most favorite couple would be the most popular team-up because that's how fans roll, but there was nothing inherently romance about the manga poll.

EDIT:

I just realized that 'Interaction' can also describe it, so yeah...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2013-02-28 at 09:38.
Old 2013-02-28, 09:41   Link #24247
Javiersansano

Quote:
Sigh I can't believe people are still falling for that; to use the best way to describe it it's the best team-up (I would say 'pair-up' but people would still misunderstand) meaning neutral.

Naturally the most favorite couple would be the most popular team-up because that's how fans roll, but there was nothing inherently romance about the manga poll.
There's always a small hint of romance, I mean, its a harem serie, and people would like for it to have a conclusive, realistic ending, which means an end to the potential harem, making Touma settle with one.

Now, although the Touma x Index ending is the most obvious, I'm a fan of the Touma x Misaka and Touma x Kaori

about the latter, Kaori would first need to admit that she is at least interested in him... second, stop being so brash whenever she is with him (Volume 1, Angel Fall, Fist half of England Civil War, etc...), and third, she has to get an "Onee-san/landlord type of Aura"
Old 2013-02-28, 09:52   Link #24248
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
There's always a small hint of romance, I mean, its a harem serie, and people would like for it to have a conclusive, realistic ending, which means an end to the potential harem, making Touma settle with one.

Now, although the Touma x Index ending is the most obvious, I'm a fan of the Touma x Misaka and Touma x Kaori

about the latter, Kaori would first need to admit that she is at least interested in him... second, stop being so brash whenever she is with him (Volume 1, Angel Fall, Fist half of England Civil War, etc...), and third, she has to get an "Onee-san/landlord type of Aura"
Your radar is a bit off; there's no way Kamachi would suddenly make Index a romantic interest. He's dead set on Mikoto since the begining.

And Kanzaki is way way way out of the running already. She respects him, nothing more. She has no interest in pursuiting a relationship. Just look at the difference between her and itsuwa.

Also, its not a harem series, at least not in the same veins as MF bunko's titles.
Old 2013-02-28, 10:25   Link #24249
tsunade666

Quote:
Pure romance was already thrown out of the court. Its just romance for the sake of laughing or romcom.

If its best team up. It should be Touma and Hamazura. "boss!"

Its like Quenser and Heveia all over again and I never get tired reading the exploits of those two.
Old 2013-02-28, 11:23   Link #24250
Stufu

Best team-up must be Accel and Touma
Accel on rampage, kill and destroy everything, good for front line battle.
Touma sneak attack? he's good at sneaking lol
I personally believe that it's more like Misaka and Touma for the romance than Index and Touma... Well, it's just whenever I read the novel I feel like, him being with biri is very couple-like...
But damn it man, I like Kaori!! Hope she show up again in the NT... I like sexy women LOL
Old 2013-02-28, 12:20   Link #24251
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Funny, I was just thinking- technically speaking you can't marry a nun right ? Being the bride of Christ and all that...

Wouldn't this be considered NTR?
New Testament R(*fill in the blanks here*)????

Meh, there are various cases where nuns leaves the habits and gets married, I know about 1 or 2 stories about it.

Quote:

Yeah, but when something is too obvious people often go for another pairing as if some form of denial, I remember a chart about it in the general chat sub-forum.

Quote:
Your radar is a bit off; there's no way Kamachi would suddenly make Index a romantic interest.
Index(series) isn't a romantic series, its not necesary to make a turn on that when the author can just give the couple choice explicit at the end of the series like various series often do but there is always some hints that indicates who.

Quote:
He's dead set on Mikoto since the begining.
But just making fun of her, ignored or friendzoned .

Quote:
And Kanzaki is way way way out of the running already. She respects him, nothing more. She has no interest in pursuiting a relationship. Just look at the difference between her and itsuwa.
There are different forms to express love, like kicking your interest right in the balls.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-02-28 at 12:32.
Old 2013-02-28, 14:11   Link #24252
desrtsku
Nympholept

I am so sad romance in Index have fallen so low fans doesn't even think it's even possible to have a serious one. Not that I mind though.

And what do you guys have against Itsuwa? She's delicious! And I'm not even a fan of hers in the slightest but I still admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
Looks like Stiyl got beaten by a girl.
Impossible! What was all those IB punches for then? Only english witches?
Old 2013-02-28, 15:23   Link #24253
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I am so sad romance in Index have fallen so low fans doesn't even think it's even possible to have a serious one. Not that I mind though.

And what do you guys have against Itsuwa? She's delicious! And I'm not even a fan of hers in the slightest but I still admit it.
Taking down the rival before it becomes a treat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Impossible! What was all those IB punches for then? Only english witches?
Maybe it only works within a sect?

By the way, Fiamma still has yet to have someone falling for him, so far he only got 2 parents.
Old 2013-02-28, 15:41   Link #24254
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
By the way, Fiamma still has yet to have someone falling for him, so far he only got 2 parents.
Stop giving me ideas for NTR.
Old 2013-02-28, 15:47   Link #24255
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You know you want it .

Now, tell me, who he would NTR?

Index from Touma?(a second time)
Silvia from Ollerus? Fiamma would be the uke, and it would feel more like cheating, though.
Aiwass from Aleister?
Hamazura from Rikou?

Oh, there was a fanart featuring Fiamma when photobombing pictures(with LO and Fremea who didn't notice him) during the Cultural festival when he supposedly was "hidden" behind the scenes.... Can anyone post it here, please??
Old 2013-02-28, 15:55   Link #24256
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
You know you want it .

Now, tell me, who he would NTR?

Index from Touma?(a second time)
Silvia from Ollerus? Fiamma would be the uke, and it would feel more like cheating, though.
Aiwass from Aleister?
Hamazura from Rikou?
NSFW
True Love
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-02-28, 15:57   Link #24257
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
NSFW
True Love
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh, its Ollerus, at first I thought it was Hamazura... but it seems Fiamma needs someone to lend him a hand .
Old 2013-02-28, 15:58   Link #24258
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
But I was hoping you would come around to it...

Quote:
Index(series) isn't a romantic series, its not necesary to make a turn on that when the author can just give the couple choice explicit at the end of the series like various series often do but there is always some hints that indicates who.
In the mean time however that's the situation now.

Quote:
But just making fun of her, ignored or friendzoned .
True but it's better than nothing.

Quote:
There are different forms to express love, like kicking your interest right in the balls.
Kamachi isn't exactly the master of disguising relationships.
Old 2013-02-28, 16:00   Link #24259
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Kamachi isn't exactly the master of disguising relationships.
Thats why it doesn't works on me, I would like Itsuwa and/or Kanzaki but I'm mentally lying to myselfprepared if it ends with Index.

@Sumeragi: Is there more? I'm bored and my battery is slowly dying... ;__;
Old 2013-02-28, 16:02   Link #24260
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Thats why it doesn't works on me, I would like Itsuwa and/or Kanzaki but I'm mentally [Q]lying to myself[/s]prepared if it ends with Index.
What I meant is that you could pretty much tell how he sets up the relationship of the characters, there's no secrets there.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen