AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-28, 05:54   Link #1261
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
I just started reading WN and it got me curious about this Jesus and his harem. Want some spoilers please.
Not quite sure what you're asking for but this older post might help:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...&postcount=436
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-26, 22:35   Link #1262
Teza
ichihime fan >.>

well anything new? he stell a chlid?
Old 2018-11-27, 02:27   Link #1263
Garn

^Yes, 12 years, and according to the last chapters several things will happen.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-27, 07:22   Link #1264
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garn View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:

NaNi!!!! He already???!!!! It finally got popped!!!
Then
then
Then!!!
What did THOSE carnivorous girls inwaiting do now that their long awaited time finally starts!?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-27, 09:41   Link #1265
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
What chapter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
still some of the funniest lowkey moments in the novel is when Van uses his newly earned demon king horn to pretend as a goat, uses his demon king ink sac to camouflage as a statue and using demon king blood to pretend as his blood slime cure(ch178)
Ye, most fun parts for me are this.. specially when trying to imagine Van doing those "dance" while pretending as Kuhl

Edit: On another note, I wanna see Van together with Omar (Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich) and Alex Armstrong (FMA)
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-27, 13:32   Link #1266
Garn

^^no, it was in a mythological way, with parts of each one, the others didn't say anything (maybe, I donīt remember ).
^二百八十七話 第一子 (entry 353, I think).
Old 2018-11-28, 12:50   Link #1267
kari-no-sugata II

To summarise a bit how Van got a kid:

While tunnelling under the Demon King's Continent he came across a fragment of Marduke's bones (Marduke being the dragon greater god who was killed by the Demon King), so Van took it to Tiamat for investigation. He also asked if it was okay to use it for anything and Tiamat said it was fine and also offered a suggestion - first, Van should pour some of his own blood over it. Tiamat then swallowed the bone with Van's blood and said the egg will be laid in a week and should hatch after a month and he should think of a name

That's it, basically, LOL. Van was pretty "huh!?" at the time but got over it quickly. The other girls weren't annoyed since sex wasn't involved. The egg was 10m in diameter btw.

The kid has since been born - a male dragon. Rank 10 monsters are snacks.

Name should be revealed in coming chapters. Maybe Gilgamesh would be good since according to legend he had 3 parents...
Old 2018-11-28, 21:43   Link #1268
kapp

pointless question but is Tiamat male or female
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-29, 03:11   Link #1269
tsunade666

I finally manage to read the whole thread. thanks for the summaries and spoilers.
Old 2018-11-29, 06:43   Link #1270
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
pointless question but is Tiamat male or female
She's a huge dragon but the top half of her body is in the form of a giant woman. She's the top dragon under Marduke (when he was still alive) and symbolises birth and fertility - naturally she's on Vida's side. She and Vida created the dragonoid race. In the 9th arc summary her profile ends with a line saying that she's currently aiming for Van...
Old 2018-11-29, 19:06   Link #1271
Garn

I forgot
Spoiler for Spoiler:

I hope that if this novel reaches a more adult stage of Van, he don't maintain a delicate physique like almost all the protagonists from other novels

Last edited by Garn; 2018-11-29 at 19:26.
Old 2018-11-30, 07:27   Link #1272
tsunade666

selene is the name of dhampire that Heinz and the others took care off right? and she tried talking with van? or did she plan on talking with van. did she manage to talk with van?
Old 2018-11-30, 08:21   Link #1273
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
selene is the name of dhampire that Heinz and the others took care off right? and she tried talking with van? or did she plan on talking with van. did she manage to talk with van?
She wrote a letter to Van, though we didn't see the contents. She did ask to meet. Van wrote a reply saying (amongst other things) that he was too busy, though again we didn't see the contents. Incidentally, the place she is currently in is a duchy to the south of Alcheim (which Van pretty much controls now) which is also the location of the dungeon Heinz is challenging. Selen has some "harmony faction" priests around her and they are concerned about what Darcia is up to (promoting what they see as "Vida fundamentalism"), so they somewhat encouraged her to write a letter. On receiving Van's reply, since the letter contained a lot of kanji and advanced phrases, Selen couldn't read it properly and even the priest with her (who is the son of the duke) struggled with it... and also didn't tell Selen the full contents (which is something that Van expected).

Rather interestingly, in a recent chapter it was said that Van is interested in going to the special adventurers school in the administrative center of the Orbaume kingdom. That school is more for nobles and the like. I wouldn't be surprised if Selen was separately interested in going there as well so perhaps we'll see them meet up in some kind of "school arc".
Old 2018-11-30, 09:42   Link #1274
tsunade666

he's still interested in being adventurer? really this.... obsession of his. what does the nobles think of him? did they connected him to the damphir that trash the mig something shield nation? he has ghoul' s as tamed monsters right? do the leader of the dutchy notice something or did something and get retaliated?

some spoilers lack details like the one with murokami'w group. they just said that it's a disappointment battle. the same for fitun god. what happen there?
Old 2018-11-30, 11:14   Link #1275
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
he's still interested in being adventurer? really this.... obsession of his. what does the nobles think of him? did they connected him to the damphir that trash the mig something shield nation? he has ghoul' s as tamed monsters right? do the leader of the dutchy notice something or did something and get retaliated?
Van has technically become an adventurer and is also a honorary noble (due to Darcia becoming a honorary noble). So he's not going to the school to become an adventurer but for other reasons. Perhaps he wants to enjoy a "rose coloured school life" in a posh school? Though I did see a post from the author saying that Van wanted an excuse to be in the center of the country for a while and that it would easy for him to earn enough credits to graduate and leave quickly if he wanted to.

Currently, the Alcheim duchy is VERY rapidly going over to Vida - most of the nobles are on Van's side already. In the town of Moxy (where Van was originally), Juliana (the minotaur-half girl) is recognised as a "person" by the people there though officially she still has to be treated like a "tamed monster". It probably won't be long before all Vida races are recognised as "people" there, at least officially.

The duke of Alcheim is 100% on Van's side. He's actually implementing reforms before Van even suggests them, which makes Van happy. He has a rough idea of just how crazy powerful Van is and it's been said that he's visited the Vidal Empire too. From his point of view, only Van can harm him so he's happy to take risks - even if the rest of the kingdom isolated his duchy he thinks he'd be able to manage okay. Most of the other major nobles in the duchy have been won over - in part due to "V-cream" (which restores hair and has all sorts of health benefits).

Quote:
some spoilers lack details like the one with murokami'w group. they just said that it's a disappointment battle. the same for fitun god. what happen there?
Fitun tried hard and actually had a decent plan but underestimated Van somewhat. Murakami's group were rather pathetic as they opportunistically joined in only to have their souls eaten - their risk assessment was terrible. They made life slightly harder for Van during the battle, but basically achieved nothing.

Once Van frees Botin, which should happen very soon in-world, probably the next big event will be on Origin - "Avalon" is now convinced that Mei has the death attribute. He's correct but his theory for how to acquire it is wrong. Meanwhile, Rodcorte plans to send Hiroto (Mei's father) a divine message to get him to kill Avalon, so that Rodcorte can mess with Avalon's soul and reincarnate him on Lambda to kill Van. So we're likely to see some kind of fight between the top two "Bravers" sometime. However... that's not the only thing. If Van feels that he needs to he's willing to go to Origin in person to resolve things. That could be... interesting.
Old 2018-12-01, 02:51   Link #1276
bludvein

Quote:
I forgot
Spoiler for Spoiler:

I hope that if this novel reaches a more adult stage of Van, he don't maintain a delicate physique like almost all the protagonists from other novels
I wouldn't count on it. Now that Van has reached puberty hes supposed to grow really slowly. It might take hundreds or even thousands of years for him to look adult at the current rate.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-01, 09:59   Link #1277
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I wouldn't count on it. Now that Van has reached puberty hes supposed to grow really slowly. It might take hundreds or even thousands of years for him to look adult at the current rate.
His physical growth rate is rather uneven that's for sure. He suddenly grew 10cm during the 9th arc but I don't think there's been any growth since then (about 2 years). At least I don't remember anything being mentioned. The author has commented that he's a bit shorter and slimmer for his age.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the main story is over within a few years in-world. Ie around the time Van is 14 or 15.
Old 2018-12-01, 14:16   Link #1278
Garn

For that reason I said "I hope", unless the author expands more the st development, the novel would cover approximately 2-3 years since basically in this arc it's understood that the whole cast was set in motion. The matter of the soul fragmented of the demon king should not exceed the year seeing the corruption of the carrier, likewise Mei in Origin, then there would be the school that Van wants to attend and the release of the other goddess. I keep saying that there is a lack of confrontation between outer worlds (DK world).
Old 2018-12-03, 07:30   Link #1279
Narberal
King of the Night

well back during damphir(dark elf) version his growth rate would slow down once he reach puberty and now that he is a damphir(goddess) his growth rate should be much more slower.

I considerably like how Van just do some stuff that made the god wonder wtf is his aim if they ever know about it. (like copying the capricorn, camouflaging as a statue and a slime, starting his own stall, becoming an adventurer) rofl

btw can anyone tell me what is Avalon's theory on how to get death mage? oh and also does other people(kingdom and empire) already know about Heinz title about being the Holy Mother killer?
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 14:31   Link #1280
tsunade666

who are the people vandaru blessed in origin? I'm reading the raw with Google sensei but it's not really that helpful in details but from what I understand in the spoilers here, he gave a blessing to the brainwashed one and the daughter of narumi mei, and her brother. but it looks like he also blessed the druid? guy. the one with trauma but I'm or sure which is why I'm asking question on who are the one blessed in origin.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist