AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-01-23, 05:52   Link #28761
Appel

I'm not even so sure if the Sinanju OVA version will have the new manipulators... Because that would mean that they would have to change the weapons as well. And the Sinanju comes with quite a lot of weapons! A rifle, the bazooka, two beam sabres and two beam axes.
It also has 2.0 style manipulators with articulated knuckle joints so maybe they will just keep it like that.
The Sinanju Stein has all new weapons, changing the manipulators there was a lot more practical and cheaper for them.

My guess is that the new Sinanju OVA will just have a slightly brighter armor color and the bazooka will be included. I don't expect much more than that.
Or maybe we get the damaged head from the end of episode three?

Last edited by Appel; 2013-01-23 at 06:35.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 06:33   Link #28762
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
I'm not even so sure if the Sinanju OVA version will have the new manipulators... Because that would mean that they would have to change the weapons as well. And the Sinanju comes with quite a lot of weapons! A rifle, the bazooka, two beam sabres and two beam axes.
It also has 2.0 style manipulators with articulated knuckle joints so maybe they will just keep it like that.
The Sinanju Stein has all new weapons, changing the manipulators there was a lot more practical and cheaper for them.
I missed this announcement somehow.

What is the difference between the Shinanju version Ka and the manga version???

Most likely very little difference. Waist of a MG slot imo, shinanju aint that old yet. I still have to built mine.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 06:33   Link #28763
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
ohno. my sinanju is still in the box
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 07:09   Link #28764
suiton629
Master Grade Master

http://inb4suiton.blogspot.com/2013/...usive-new.html

Old 2013-01-23, 07:19   Link #28765
RX93-2
White Unicorn

I't most likely just the normal Sinanju, with a bazooka, some new decals and maybe new hands.
Though I doubt the latter since that would require remolded weapons.

I'm loving the new HGUC Banshee though!
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 07:36   Link #28766
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
I't most likely just the normal Sinanju, with a bazooka, some new decals and maybe new hands.
Though I doubt the latter since that would require remolded weapons.
Yeah, true. Now I'm doubting that it will come with the new hands. Well, I'm still hoping though.

A new plate for all the handles with the new tab/peg system to replace those for the old ones. Two very small plates perhaps, one red for the beam saber handles and gray for the bazooka and beam rifle. Of course, it will still come with the original but the manual will instruct you to use the new one. Perhaps like how they fixed Unicorn ver Ka?

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 08:10   Link #28767
Appel

While I am doubtful that they will release it with the new hands they still did surprise us in a few ways last year.

But personally I actually hope they that will release these new hands seperately...

Although now that I have built them on my Nu Ver.Ka I do have one issue with them: The proportions of the fingers are very weird. The fingers are extremely long and thin while the thumb is huge and fat. It just looks weird :P If they had made the fingers a little thicker or the thumb a little smaller it would have been perfect.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 08:11   Link #28768
bio9205
Reborn

Looks like Bandai has decided to give us trans-yellow instead of gold for the HGUC Banshee Norn's VN. Sigh. Tempted to get the Unicorn mode, but I'm really looking forward to the Destroy mode!
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 09:23   Link #28769
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Looks like Bandai has decided to give us trans-yellow instead of gold for the HGUC Banshee Norn's VN. Sigh. Tempted to get the Unicorn mode, but I'm really looking forward to the Destroy mode!
If the Unicorn mode Banshee Norn comes with dat beam magnum, consider me sold
Old 2013-01-23, 09:32   Link #28770
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
If the Unicorn mode Banshee Norn comes with dat beam magnum, consider me sold
Well, I'm already sold with that "properly opened" VN Claw. That's something even the MG doesn't have (yet). Plus, I like HG Norn Unimod's looks and weapons, and it can actually stand (unlike the MG Banshee Unimod ).
Old 2013-01-23, 22:13   Link #28771
Skye629

HELP PLX

Im gonna order the AGE-1 Razor set on HLJ, how do I set it so that it ships with the other kits I order? The Razor set says Jan release so idk when they will have it

They give me the options of private warehouse and ship when available, if I do the available one will they charge separate shipping fees? I would prefer to send them all at once, is that the warehouse option?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 22:34   Link #28772
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
HELP PLX

Im gonna order the AGE-1 Razor set on HLJ, how do I set it so that it ships with the other kits I order? The Razor set says Jan release so idk when they will have it

They give me the options of private warehouse and ship when available, if I do the available one will they charge separate shipping fees? I would prefer to send them all at once, is that the warehouse option?
http://gginfinite.com/HG-1-144-AGE-1...zor-Parts.html

You're welcome.
Old 2013-01-23, 22:41   Link #28773
maknaedik

Quote:
HELP PLX

Yes, IKR! Ordering from HLJ Razor parts is a mature and smart move. It's on sale so it'll save you money.

Anyway, I have a question. Did you order all those kits at the same time, including Razor of course? Or you ordered them before ordering razor and the kits you ordered before are already being processed?

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-23, 22:45   Link #28774
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
How much is GGs shipping?
Old 2013-01-23, 22:58   Link #28775
Skye629

Quote:
Yes, IKR! Ordering from HLJ Razor parts is a mature and smart move. It's on sale so it'll save you money.

Anyway, I have a question. Did you order all those kits at the same time, including Razor of course? Or you ordered them before ordering razor and the kits you ordered before are already being processed?
Im on the page where it displays what Im going to order and the order handling options, Shipping Preference page

On top it has a box with the two kits in stock that Im ordering

The box below that have the AGE-1 Razor set listed as waiting for stock
Old 2013-01-23, 23:17   Link #28776
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Not much. Like MG kits usually charge like $12. I'm assuming you live in the US.
Old 2013-01-24, 02:49   Link #28777
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Quote:
http://www.hlj.com/product/BANOP-101 (Age1 Normal HG + mod parts for 15USd combined)
Get it from HLJ, the addon parts + the base kit are cheaper then just the parts from GGinfinite.
For shipping from japan I use "total price x .5" and that tends to be pretty accurate.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 03:16   Link #28778
Skye629

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
http://www.hlj.com/product/BANOP-101 (Age1 Normal HG + mod parts for 15USd combined)
Get it from HLJ, the addon parts + the base kit are cheaper then just the parts from GGinfinite.
For shipping from japan I use "total price x .5" and that tends to be pretty accurate.
kk thanks

now my main question is to how to get it so that they all ship at the same time (refer to my earlier posts)
Old 2013-01-24, 03:25   Link #28779
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
kk thanks

now my main question is to how to get it so that they all ship at the same time (refer to my earlier posts)
Just set everything to private warehouse. Whn everything is in stock, you can combine evertything in one shipment.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 08:24   Link #28780
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I have a question about ordering from Hobby Link Japan..

I live in the US. So is there any sort of customs fee/tax or anything extra I would have to pay for buying from Hobby Link Japan?

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy