Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-03-18, 00:02   Link #1601
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Drumpf says:
The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!
It is already public knowledge that the FBI surveillance started BEFORE the dossier was created. It also is plain to see after yesterdays revelation that trump was lying to Trudeu in another topic that is public knowledge (canda's trade deficit with the US) that he will lie with impunity because fox fake news and the gop will cover his ass (with his base, he does not care at all about so called independets even thought those decide most elections) even if they burn into oblivion.

Quote:
Mueller should just issue a subpoena on Trump and get this Saturday Night Massacre re-enactment started!
Patience, justice is never expedite, not back when Nixon was president and not now, Mueller is playing his cards like a pro, making trump bite like the fat tuna he is; hook, line and sinker.
Old 2018-03-18, 14:36   Link #1602
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Herr Trump tweets an essay:
As the House Intelligence Committee has concluded, there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign. As many are now finding out, however, there was tremendous leaking, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Justice & State. #DrainTheSwamp

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of my campaign. WITCH HUNT!

Wow, watch Comey lie under oath to Senator G when asked “have you ever been an anonymous source...or known someone else to be an anonymous source...?” He said strongly “never, no.” He lied as shown clearly on @foxandfriends.

Spent very little time with Andrew McCabe, but he never took notes when he was with me. I don’t believe he made memos except to help his own agenda, probably at a later date. Same with lying James Comey. Can we call them Fake Memos?

Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened Democrats, some big Crooked Hillary supporters, and Zero Republicans? Another Dem recently added...does anyone think this is fair? And yet, there is NO COLLUSION!

Whose got Russia on their mind........ ?
Old 2018-03-18, 14:57   Link #1603
Toukairin
Banned

I just hope Mueller will destroy Drumpf very very soon. I wish hell was already unleashed by now.
Old 2018-03-18, 15:26   Link #1604
GDB

Now I want Comey to sue Trump for using his position to accuse a private citizen of a felony based on false pretenses.
Old 2018-03-18, 18:41   Link #1605
Galaxian

I love that he complains about there not being Republicans in Muller's team when Muller himself is a Republican.
Old 2018-03-19, 00:20   Link #1606
Key Board
Carbon

To be honest, the GOP already got what they wanted from Trump: tax breaks.
and the nationalist faction probably benefit more from having him be a sacrifice and future rallying cry.

Is he dead weight now?
Old 2018-03-19, 07:53   Link #1607
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I love that he complains about there not being Republicans in Muller's team when Muller himself is a Republican.
As are McCabe and Comey. The FBI has traditionally been more of a home to Republicans than Democrats. People my age still remember Hoover and his dossiers, which were largely composed of people on the left Hoover thought were "communists" like Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 2018-03-20, 10:36   Link #1608
dragon1412

Might where is this Drumpf nickname come from ?? laugh my ass off despite this is supposed to be a political thread
Old 2018-03-20, 11:53   Link #1609
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Might where is this Drumpf nickname come from ?? laugh my ass off despite this is supposed to be a political thread
Allegedly, it's Trump's actual last name. His grandfather changed it to "Trump" when he arrived in America.
Old 2018-03-20, 13:10   Link #1610
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Allegedly, it's Trump's actual last name. His grandfather changed it to "Trump" when he arrived in America.
whoa,.....
Old 2018-03-20, 16:16   Link #1611
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
https://youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ?t=1122
Old 2018-03-20, 18:19   Link #1612
Ayato_kanzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
To be honest, the GOP already got what they wanted from Trump: tax breaks.
and the nationalist faction probably benefit more from having him be a sacrifice and future rallying cry.

Is he dead weight now?
The problem is that the GOP senators need Trump's base to pass the primaries in their states. And that the lot of them are quite willing to throw away their ethics to cling to power, no matter the consequences. The GOP shot himself in the foot when it chose to accept the Tea Party crazies rather than eclude them. Because it was easier at the time.

But as a result, the GOP's policies are partially dictated by crazies, for crazies. Trump coming to power is a symptom of this radicalisation.

In the end, if Trump and is cronies don't manage to turn the USA into a dictature, it will end with the GOP losing it's influence due to questionnable contact with reality, and a new moderate right-wing party will be born in the vaccuum.
Old 2018-03-20, 19:40   Link #1613
The Green One

Aides warn trump in Capital Letters not to congratulate Putin on "getting re-elected".

Three guesses what happens and the first two don't count.
Old 2018-03-21, 10:00   Link #1614
Ayato_kanzaki

They should have written "OBAMA WOULD CONGRATULATE HIM".

That damn moron and his defiance disorder. Ready to do anything to get praise from the dictator he wish he could be.

Even worse is that Trump isn't just Putin's puppet. He's the puppet of anyone who know that praising him and sucking up to him make him easy to manipulate. For that very reason, he trust "informations" from Faux News more than his own intelligence advisors.
Old 2018-03-21, 13:45   Link #1615
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Maybe now the GOP and fake fox news must drop the "democrats hate america" campaign, since a republican president is a cheerleader for dictators that do hate democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly and other values from the so called "american experiment".
Old 2018-03-21, 15:40   Link #1616
The Green One

Fox has been a Trump propaganda machine for awhile now. I don't see them stopping.
Old 2018-03-22, 14:38   Link #1617
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Our fighting president said on twitter:
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!
One reply was as followed:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2018-03-22, 18:03   Link #1618
James Rye

And McMaster got fired!!! What is this? The Apprentice in the White House? XDDD
Old 2018-03-22, 18:22   Link #1619
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
And McMaster got fired!!! What is this? The Apprentice in the White House? XDDD
Trump's playing musical chair --- whoever doesn't have a chair gets fired. "Hopefully", this warmonger doesn't start a new war
Old 2018-03-22, 19:01   Link #1620
The Green One

He's trying hard to start a trade war.

He doesn't seem to care that other countries will retaliate if he tariffs their goods.

Dow went down by over 700 points from Trade War fears. From what I hear that's the fifth biggest drop in history over a single day.