AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-01, 19:53   Link #341
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Post this in Q&A thread or something. This thread has already got enough random questions.
ouch i just looked at the thread title o_O mistook this for an episode thread. sorry for the inconvenience
Old 2008-08-05, 07:20   Link #342
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

I liike, got two threads that could be made:

- Zero's Chess Board;
concerns on discussing Zero's possible plans or to either talk about what are his 'chess pieces', in example, Zero is the King, etc, etc... Maybe a silly thread, but would be totally worth my while maan.

- Ten Things You Never Expected;
Simple. All people tell 10 things they didn't expect in Code Geass, and a discussion through these unexpectable things. Maybe also silly.
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 21:25   Link #343
Poorboy93

A Code Geass Contradiction Discussion Thread
- Talk about what geass Is made of Contradictions
For ex: Charles Geass. Ninas Character being the Oppisite Of the person she admired. Geass Itself. Lulu's life, Suzaku's Life I can go one for days
Poorboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 18:40   Link #344
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
I liike, got two threads that could be made:

- Zero's Chess Board;
concerns on discussing Zero's possible plans or to either talk about what are his 'chess pieces', in example, Zero is the King, etc, etc...
Games and Symbolism in Code Geass exists.
Quote:
- Ten Things You Never Expected;
Simple. All people tell 10 things they didn't expect in Code Geass, and a discussion through these unexpectable things. Maybe also silly.
Not really big into lists since normally discussion isnt generated plus Favorite Scenes from Code Geass already exists so you could elaborate on what scenes you liked/didnt expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorboy93
A Code Geass Contradiction Discussion Thread
- Talk about what geass Is made of Contradictions
For ex: Charles Geass. Ninas Character being the Oppisite Of the person she admired. Geass Itself. Lulu's life, Suzaku's Life I can go one for days
Hmmm sounds like alot of that could be resevered for Character Threads or the Speculation Thread.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 01:28   Link #345
Nobodyman9
Banned

Introduce Foreign Elements into the CG World Thread
-If you'll look at the Character Discussion-Lelouch Thread, we've started somewhat of an interesting conversation about what if the Joker from Dark Knight entered the CG world.
-Of course this thread won't be about JUST that. In this thread, people can introduce any foreign material, be it characters or concepts from other ficitional work or even real life people, events, or concepts.
-For example what if George Bush was part of the CG world? What if Light Yagami/Kira was there? How about mobile suit models from Gundam? Perhaps the A-bomb as opposed to the Freya?
-Also, the thread wouldn't have to limited actuall introducing these elements into the CG world, but rather one could simply compare the two: the Joker compared to Charles, Light Yagami compared to Lelouch, Lacus Clyne compared to Euphemia, etc.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 01:32   Link #346
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Episode 18 Thread?
Old 2008-08-10, 01:42   Link #347
magnuskn

If the ep 18 thread for Macross Frontier was any indication, the mods have decided to open them a few hours after the episode has aired, for whatever reason.
magnuskn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 01:48   Link #348
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
If the ep 18 thread for Macross Frontier was any indication, the mods have decided to open them a few hours after the episode has aired, for whatever reason.
Or, you know, they could just be busy.
Old 2008-08-10, 01:57   Link #349
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Or, you know, they could just be busy.
Two times in a row? One time is a coincidence, two times itŽs a policy change.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:00   Link #350
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Two times in a row? One time is a coincidence, two times itŽs a policy change.
Mods have lives too, you know. They're not around to moderate us 24/7.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:10   Link #351
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Mods have lives too, you know. They're not around to moderate us 24/7.
So far the threads for new episodes have been created far in advance of the actual episode airing. WeŽll see when the thread for ep 18 will actually be created, but if again it comes up only a few hours after the episode, I suspect that the mods decided that as a new policy.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:32   Link #352
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Concerning the episode thread creation schedule, it actually depends of circumstances.
Ironically speaking, for Macross Fronter, the mods in charge of it were too busy and the commotion was already bigger than usual.
As for Code Geass, it became a new policy: half of the season was enough to conclude that the usual "ahead of time" procedure was nothing positive considering how it usually stirs a ugly amount of offtopic etc.

Henceforth, Code Geass threads are posted within 1 hour range of their broadcasting time (either before or after it has been aired). So you don't need to worry about about.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:33   Link #353
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Concerning the episode thread creation schedule, it actually depends of circumstances.
Ironically speaking, for Macross Fronter, the mods in charge of it were too busy and the commotion was already bigger than usual.
As for Code Geass, it became a new policy: half of the season was enough to conclude that the usual "ahead of time" procedure was nothing positive considering how it usually stirs a ugly amount of offtopic etc.

Henceforth, Code Geass threads are posted within 1 hour range of their broadcasting time (either before or after it has been aired). So you don't need to worry about about.
Isn't it already within one hour?
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 02:34   Link #354
magnuskn

Quote:

Ah, thanks for the clarification. If it counts for anything, IŽd love to have the early Macross threads back, though. We are a pretty reasonable group over there.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:35   Link #355
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Yes, but he never said when within the hour. The closer to the actual air time, the better. It keeps the off-topicness down.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:43   Link #356
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ah, thanks for the clarification. If it counts for anything, IŽd love to have the early Macross threads back, though. We are a pretty reasonable group over there.
As I implied, the circumstances for Macross Frontier were unrelated to CG: these were just a coincidence, and it should be back to normal anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Yes, but he never said when within the hour. The closer to the actual air time, the better. It keeps the off-topicness down.
And yes, I said within an hour, and it would be better to create it as close as possible to the air date, though I would rather prefer "after" it airs, because I can imagine that some people won't resist to talk about that "specific method" to watch raws that early.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:45   Link #357
magnuskn

Quote:
As I implied, the circumstances for Macross Frontier were unrelated to CG: these were just a coincidence, and it should be back to normal anyway.

And yes, I said within an hour, and it would be better to create it as close as possible to the air date, though I would rather prefer "after" it airs, because I can imagine that some people won't resist to talk about that "specific method" to watch raws that early.
Huh? Is watching live feeds against the forum rules or somesuch? Consider me ignorant on the topic.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:48   Link #358
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

No, it isn't anything problematic per se. The problem is that people usually goes overboard, and if that "method" begins to have hiccup, they might begin to rave around and "name it", which is what we would wish not to see on our boards (as it would give away how the raw is gathered by these persons).
This happened a lot in the past, and I had to clean up things like "gaaah ******* doesn't work! what channel" or whatever. So it is just a matter of precaution, but I guess it won't hurt much if the offtopic of the "pre airing" isn't present.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:54   Link #359
magnuskn

Quote:
No, it isn't anything problematic per se. The problem is that people usually goes overboard, and if that "method" begins to have hiccup, they might begin to rave around and "name it", which is what we would wish not to see on our boards (as it would give away how the raw is gathered by these persons).
This happened a lot in the past, and I had to clean up things like "gaaah ******* doesn't work! what channel" or whatever. So it is just a matter of precaution, but I guess it won't hurt much if the offtopic of the "pre airing" isn't present.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information.
Old 2008-08-11, 16:52   Link #360
Poorboy93

A thread to discuss Sound Drama
Poorboy93 is offline   Reply With Quote