AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-06-09, 12:29   Link #341
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Just in case you made that chose willingly: for a Freeze Ganyu with Blizzard Strayer, it is better to simply go with a crit damage helmet.
With that set, Ganyu only needs 25-45% base critical, since you get additional 20/40% with the blizzard set, 15% with the cryo resonance and 20% with her own passive. And that's assuming you don't use any other source of critical such as Rosaria, food etc.
The ideal ratio is something around 30% crit, 220-240% critical damage and around 2-2.5K Atk without buffs.
That's what I was thought. Unfortunately, RNG still hasn't given me a crit dmg circlet
I have a blackcliff bow as well, so maybe I can give that to Ganyu instead of prototype crescent?
Old 2021-06-09, 12:38   Link #342
Marina2

We think the *5 rate is so low that it's almost impossible to get before the soft pity, but on the other hand, we are also afraid that we might accidentally get unwanted *5 for 10-20 pulls into pity.

Blackcliff bow works great on Ganyu. Only bad point is its ability doesn't work on 1vs1 boss fight.
Old 2021-06-10, 04:10   Link #343
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
"Hans, are we the bad guys?"

Old 2021-06-10, 20:01   Link #344
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
We think the *5 rate is so low that it's almost impossible to get before the soft pity, but on the other hand, we are also afraid that we might accidentally get unwanted *5 for 10-20 pulls into pity.
Desire sensor is real, lol. The less you want something, the more likely it is to show up in a gacha game.
Old 2021-06-14, 23:49   Link #345
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post

No matter how unlikely, it can definitely happen. In what was probably the luckiest moment of my life (so far?), I actually got a 5-star pickup character in this game on the first roll of a banner after the previous roll (weeks earlier) was the 5-star pity of that previous banner. Technically I guess the odds were 0.6% (probably?) but yeah... did not expect that. The risk is real!

Aside this, I spent most of the day yesterday exploring the event area and quite liked it. Obviously still need to do the remaining parts that unlocked today and the rest of this week. That said... it's a bit tonally interesting for a summer-themed event. On the one hand the story/cutscenes are full of fun and adventure (good choices for the cast), but the exploration and underlying lore is almost a reprise of Dragonspine. The world still feels "cold" -- instead of being frozen in time, it was submerged. The music also (skillfully as always) reflects this mix. Not by any means saying it's bad, just not quite what I expected for a summer-themed event.

(Also, the ship in Wind Waker was a lot easier to control than this boat! )
Old 2021-06-15, 01:05   Link #346
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
About the low rates, I literally got Xiao in his banner out of a impulse single, out of the pity range. Its low but it can happen.

Summer event reminded me of one of the things I like the most out of Genshin: exploration.
Old 2021-06-15, 01:45   Link #347
AnimeFangirl

This event has almost universally high ratings because of the long-awaited exploration part. But will Mihoyo listen?

Even the time-limited aspect is not bad because 6 weeks is enough to explore the area without letting it become deadweight like Dragonspine.
Old 2021-06-15, 02:08   Link #348
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
This event has almost universally high ratings because of the long-awaited exploration part. But will Mihoyo listen?
On this point, I don't really think it's a matter of listening or not. I'm sure they'd love to, but it takes an awful lot of time to plan and develop a mini-region like this or Dragonspine. Having one to release every monthly patch would be impossible unless they purposefully take the main story regions like Inazuma and artificially lock them to spread it out over months -- which would also probably annoy people a lot.

If it ends up being about one major new region every 9-12 months with mini-regions every 6 months (in addition to other side-content) that'd probably about account for their full dev team. (They may also be able to start re-running some old events next year to give them a bit more buffer, although some have said they didn't do that much in their past games.)
Old 2021-06-15, 05:04   Link #349
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Unless they purposefully take the main story regions like Inazuma and artificially lock them to spread it out over months -- which would also probably annoy people a lot.
Wouldn't annoy me at all since the alternative is filler non-updates like the Liyue festivals. It's a-okay if they split Inazuma into three or four to cover all the updates until the anniversary. It even makes sense story-wise since Inazuma is tricky to infiltrate.
Old 2021-06-15, 10:49   Link #350
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(Also, the ship in Wind Waker was a lot easier to control than this boat! )
This boat actually reminds me of the Batmobile in Arkham Knight. The handling is janky, it has boosters, there are weapons and cannons like the Tank mode of the Batmobile, and you can even eject out like Batman so he can glide around.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-18, 02:41   Link #351
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Now it would be nice if Liyue characters have that kind of events that bring them together like the Klee's summer did. Hearing Kikuko Inoue switching from I-no to Belldandy mode is always a delight.

That aside, I triple crowned my little Walnut, who was always hardworking.

Old 2021-06-18, 06:27   Link #352
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Unfortunately, We will never get Monstadt kind event in Liyue until Mihoyo get over their obsession over Liyue NPC's
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-18, 12:23   Link #353
Marina2

Lantern Rite was created back in CBT. They basically imported it into Open Beta without adding anything new.

Still, most Liyue characters relationship are just being the college and business partner at best. They aren't close to each other like Mondstadt characters.
Old 2021-06-20, 13:53   Link #354
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I'm currently working on improving Diluc, crafted a Prototype Archaic using the northlander box from the event and already got a few decent pieces of Crimson Witch for him.

Now I just need to level the artifacts
Old 2021-06-30, 23:52   Link #355
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I just pulled Kazuha and Aquilla Favonia.

I am thinking to equip Kazuha with Aquila.
Does it good with him?
Old 2021-07-01, 02:12   Link #356
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Any 5 star weapon is good for their high stats. And I think it's fine for Kazuha. He does group and suck the enemies so the sword effect will be good to deal damage to them.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-01, 09:15   Link #357
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I see.

For artifact I am planning for 2 VV + 2 Bloodstained/pale for physical bonus. With Aquila I want to build Kazuha as physical sub dps.

I am too lazy to invest crit atm, I will use goblet atk instead.
Old 2021-07-01, 12:40   Link #358
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I don't think Aquila is a good idea for him. Sure, he will deal really decent damage, but the majority of his damage output is the swirl and elemental absorption.
I'd argue Bennett would use the sword better because his burst actually scale on the weapon stats contrary to Kazuha.
I really don't see how Kazuha can be a proper DPS if he is physical oriented. That looks like a worse mismatch than Xiangling with Crescent Pike on the long run.
Old 2021-07-01, 14:24   Link #359
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Better F2P alternative for Kazu is the craftable EM sword.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-09, 07:21   Link #360
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Inazuma trailer is hype af. Also the connection with Honkai grew deeper as Ayaneru reprise her role as Yae. And not just Ayaneru, Miyuki Sawachiro reprise as Raiden.

The seiyuu lineup for Inazuma is, as you can guess, loaded AF.

Saori Hayami being Ayaka is a known fact since the beta.

Masakazu Morita (Ichigo Bleach) is Touma
Kana Ueda (Hayate Yagami from Nanoha and Rin from Fate) is Yoimya
Asami Seto (Nobara from JJK, Mai Sakurajima from Bunnygirl Senpai, Raphtalia from Shield Hero) is Sara
Aya Suzaki (Akatsuki Sisters from Kancolle) is Sayu
Suzuko Mimori (Umi Sonoda from Love Live) is Kokomi
Tasuku Hatanaka (Denki from MHA) is Goro

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Sheba; 2021-07-09 at 09:53.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact