AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-25, 18:27   Link #4941
FalsePrime

Given Sandrock was the Brute of the original suits in my eyes it doesn't shock me that it's follow up is more powerful then Warlock.

A new material eh? Wonder how rare this will end up being.

White, Black (wind), Red (Fire), and Blue(Ice) I wonder what the last three elements will be.

I'm just happy that we are seeing more action for the 5 new suits. Though I hope we get lineart so we can see the suits that are actually activie and fighting.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 21:46   Link #4942
Tendou Souji

I love how broken Snow White is. That thing is going to be a blast animated and in games.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 22:04   Link #4943
FalsePrime

I'm not sure I would say Snow White is broken.

As it stands the Buster Rifle and Sabers aren't really an upgrade and we don't know how big/useful the Sevel Dwarves will be regular use. Shoudl be intresting though, I want to see how these things are stored and how they are actually used, are the hand held like the Rifle or Wired/wirless Bit/Funnel type system?

Lastly even if these are really strong weapons, unless they bring in the Ex/Burst energy/system from G Unit it will stay fairly strong but not broken, at least not in the face of stuff like Trans AM.

Seeing how Snow White plays out from here should be interesting.
Old 2012-09-25, 23:30   Link #4944
Tendou Souji

Snow White doesn't need PX. We don't know how fast it is. It hasn't really done anything yet. You don't need a system like Trans Am or PX to be extremely fast as Wyvern has shown us. It can escape the atmosphere and made it from one side of the Earth to the other in a few hours. 00 Raiser couldn't escape the atmosphere. V2 can't either. Remember that Wing suits are like 6x lighter than most suits outside of X and late UC suits too. I'm just going to say this. They turned a line of suits that were famous for having powerful beam rifles into tornado making, ice spewing, fire starting death machines. Don't be surprised if Snow White has nanomachines, shoots lightning, can make black holes and can make it from Mars to Earth and back in a day or so.
Old 2012-09-26, 00:26   Link #4945
FalsePrime

Haha if the one of the Dwarves starts spitting lightning I'm going to Lol so hard I will piss myself.
Old 2012-09-26, 01:04   Link #4946
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
It can escape the atmosphere and made it from one side of the Earth to the other in a few hours. 00 Raiser couldn't escape the atmosphere
Seriously? Wyvern did all that?
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 09:14   Link #4947
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
Seriously? Wyvern did all that?
Yeah. Wyvern had to destroy a satellite which was on the other side of the Earth and Katrina had a time limit before it shot missiles at Sanc Kingdom.

Then later when she was on Earth she was attacked by homing missiles and lost them by having Wyvern flying up at the same speed to escape the atmosphere until they lost their target.
Old 2012-09-26, 17:02   Link #4948
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Don't see the issues with MS, as it is it looks like only a cover on the face and a new take on the Tallgeese/Leo/Virgo design and not something retarded like a Wind Mill Gundam so the G comparision is pointless in my mind.

From the looks of it the weapons are all pretty Unique which is encouraging to me and gives me more hope that Snow White and the Seven Dwarves will be more then just a recolored zero with 7 beam canons strapped to it's back.
I never said they looked as ridiculous as WindMill Gundam (or any of those gundams for that matter). Just stating that the design is starting to go down that path, which would be heartbreaking if it did get to that point (but that doesn't seem likely to happen). To be honest, I was expecting to see either upgrades of already known MSs or whole new MSs. But I guess, technique, these would be considered upgraded Leo/Tallgeese/Virgos...

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 17:07   Link #4949
gordol
Banned

http://gundamwingfanfict.tumblr.com/...-inglesa#notes

Damn! the available translations for FT from that site are gone, anyone saved them?
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 18:19   Link #4950
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I never said they looked as ridiculous as WindMill Gundam (or any of those gundams for that matter). Just stating that the design is starting to go down that path, which would be heartbreaking if it did get to that point (but that doesn't seem likely to happen). To be honest, I was expecting to see either upgrades of already known MSs or whole new MSs. But I guess, technique, these would be considered upgraded Leo/Tallgeese/Virgos...
Hmm maybe I just never expected those.

Even in alot of UC stuff one of the major things is heavy modified or reused designs that get upgraded over time like GM1/2/3 and other such suits.

Queen/King/Jack are right along with that so I think that is why I don't have so much an issue with them. I do hope we see something a little more new like a Jesta or something along those lines.
Old 2012-09-28, 14:45   Link #4951
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
http://gundamwingfanfict.tumblr.com/...-inglesa#notes

Damn! the available translations for FT from that site are gone, anyone saved them?
I think I've got them gordol, I'll take a look through my files and see if they're there. Its only up to I think chapter15 though...
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 15:59   Link #4952
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
I think I've got them gordol, I'll take a look through my files and see if they're there. Its only up to I think chapter15 though...

Already got them thanks to susiya. Thanks anyway!

Last edited by gordol; 2012-09-28 at 17:03.
Old 2012-09-28, 17:02   Link #4953
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
So we have our first official character spelling for Frozen Teardrop: Naina. It's given in the latest chapter.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 17:05   Link #4954
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
So we have our first official character spelling for Frozen Teardrop: Naina. It's given in the latest chapter.
Hey Deacon, does the latest chapter confirm the Seven Dwarves is a giant bow or something?

Also patiently waiting on the translation for the Cancer vs Virgo III fight
Old 2012-09-28, 18:20   Link #4955
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Did they just randomly throw in the official spelling? Hope we get more for other characters in the coming months.
Old 2012-09-28, 18:20   Link #4956
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

ok i missed somethign what the hell is snow whites seven dwarfs?
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 18:31   Link #4957
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The Snow White is the Gundam that Heero pilots in Frozen Teardrop. The Seven Dwarves are a weapon system it employs. I haven't been paying too much attention so I don't know if they're remote-controlled mobile dolls or a weapon or funnel-type weapons, though.
Old 2012-09-28, 19:02   Link #4958
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The Snow White is the Gundam that Heero pilots in Frozen Teardrop. The Seven Dwarves are a weapon system it employs. I haven't been paying too much attention so I don't know if they're remote-controlled mobile dolls or a weapon or funnel-type weapons, though.
From the descriptions that Deacon has given us, it wounded like they're funnel-like weapons... but I don't understand how they work...

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 20:53   Link #4959
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

hmm if its funnel seem very un hero. oh well
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 21:04   Link #4960
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Par for the course as far as Frozen Teardrop is concerned, really.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing