AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-06, 09:49   Link #23301
Azure-Priest

Haven't Gyokuro's battle rants all been about "pride of vampires" and such? Doesn't she realize that by turning them into "her special creation" that she's completely spitting on and trampling her entire reason for fighting in the first place?
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 13:19   Link #23302
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

What a cliche and terrible bad guy Gyokuro is. Have to say the crazy faces are starting to bore. We get it, you love to wrte your crazy women sex and over powered. WE GET IT!

Can't complain, atleast she's not another evil dude. Sick of females always having a evil male to fight.
Old 2012-11-06, 21:16   Link #23303
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Haven't Gyokuro's battle rants all been about "pride of vampires" and such? Doesn't she realize that by turning them into "her special creation" that she's completely spitting on and trampling her entire reason for fighting in the first place?
Maybe not, her desire for absolute power has consumed her, and blinded her to the consequences of her actions. I wouldn't be surprised if she injected herself with Alucard's cells just to get more powerful. It's like Saddler and the Ganados from Resident Evil 4, be very frightening if Squad Two is exactly that. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 04:26   Link #23304
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ The Raws? Has that chapter not been translated already ?
Been busy in the past few weeks, haven't really gotten to read manga nor watch that much anime as of late.
Old 2012-11-08, 18:20   Link #23305
Tachibana
タチバナ

OMFG, I finally saw what Ikeda Akihisa looks like today.
Old 2012-11-10, 13:13   Link #23306
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

0.0... And???

Don't keep us in suspense, man!
Old 2012-11-10, 18:05   Link #23307
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
0.0... And???

Don't keep us in suspense, man!
LMAO, I was wondering when someone was going to reply to that.

Spoiler for Ikeda Akihisa:

He is a lot younger than I thought he was.
Old 2012-11-10, 18:32   Link #23308
sky black swordman

^ Is that so ? How old is he?
Old 2012-11-10, 18:57   Link #23309
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

He almost looks like he's in his forties but something tells me that he's in his mid to late twenties - early thirties.

And I can also imagine Tsukune wearing that shirt n tie combo so easily now...

~*~

Tsukune: *fiddling with the necktie* I never can get used to these things...

Moka: Stop it... *slaps his fingers away* Let me... *leans in close to fix his tie*

Tsukune: Mo-Moka...

Moka: Hush, Tsukune...*whispers as she straightens out the tie then moves her hands over his collar and shoulders, smoothing out the wrinkles* Honestly, do I need to help dressing you in the morning? *chuckles sweetly, her fangs peeking out from her smile*

Tsukune: *blushes* N-no... stop that, it's embarrassing.

Moka: It's more embarrassing to have you showing up with a ruffled shirt and a crooked tie. *leans in and kisses him gently against his jaw* Come along now. We must not keep our audience waiting.

Tsukune: You mean, your family...? *sighs* I think I'd rather face a legion of rabid monsters than have dinner with your family...

Moka: *pinches his butt hard, causing him to yelp* Nonsense, both Mother and Father can't wait to meet you formally. Don't worry, I had them order food to ease your palette tonight. And yes, their will be blood there. *smiles at Tsukune's downcast look* Oh Tsukune, do not fret. *nuzzles her face against his* Your blood is for me and me alone.

Tsukune: I am *sooo* relieved to hear that... -_-

Moka: *laughs and takes his hand, leading him out*
Old 2012-11-10, 19:53   Link #23310
sky black swordman

^ Fanfic ? Anyway it's good .
Old 2012-11-10, 22:01   Link #23311
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Is that so ? How old is he?
I don't know how old he is.

Quote:
He almost looks like he's in his forties but something tells me that he's in his mid to late twenties - early thirties.
I wouldn't say forties, but he looks like hes in his late twenties or early thirties.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-11-11 at 01:23.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 23:37   Link #23312
Johnny
Working the bags...

According to MU his birthday is October 25, 1976...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 00:15   Link #23313
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Outta curiosity... how exactly did you get to him? AFA?

... and I think you just made a ton of us here extremely jealous. Though I mostly want that poster of Moka that's behind him

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 01:25   Link #23314
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Outta curiosity... how exactly did you get to him? AFA?

... and I think you just made a ton of us here extremely jealous. Though I mostly want that poster of Moka that's behind him
I found a picture of him on Deviantart after searching for new Rosario + Vampire pictures.
Old 2012-11-11, 01:31   Link #23315
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Ah... *is now going to search for said picture*

Still, whoever got to meet Akihisa-sensei is one hell of a lucky person

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 22:59   Link #23316
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

WE MUST WORSHIP HIM IMMEDIATELY! PRAISE IKEDA!

Quote:
Well written! :P Thats something I can see happening xD
Old 2012-11-21, 11:08   Link #23317
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
chap 58

Well here we are again this chapter had some nice surprises, but i can also see how its tough to fit so much of whats going on into a few pages.

Hands down for me the best line in the chapter had to be Tohou Fuhai basically calling Issa Shuzen, Gyokuro bitch which from some views might look true. However Issa under estimated how much power Tohou has left and the result was a bitching (it look like that blast hurt A LOT). My prediction is this is Tohou's finally fight and he will spare no expense he will go all out even at the expense of his life.

Haiji and Gin manage to surprise even Gyokuro, even the best laid plans can get torn apart. Gyokuro would have never imagined that these 2 would be there to fight. She even admitted that those 2 together are a lethal combination and i can see why. Werewolf's speed forcing the opponents to group together to fend of his attacks only to be clustered together and make the Tengu's wind powers more lethal, they are actually perfect partners long rang and close range. Sucks that Gyokuro had some tentacle's things come out of the dead Vamps. Haji looks to be seriously injured however that might send Kokoa into a fit of rage.

The fact that Kahlua is having a hard time with Kokoa and admits that she cant take a direct blow from her much longer it seems the longer the fight goes on the more of an advantage Kokoa has It shows how much she has improved her strikes are heavier, more powerful and more precise than ever, could we see Kahlua on the defensive. She might not have had the training that her sister had but she still have Shuzen blood in her. Its also the first time that we have heard that Gyokuro had chosen Kahlua as the heir. Its obvious Gyokuro thinks little of Kokoa hence her lecturing to Kahlua. Im not counting Kahlua out of possibly switching sides in the end. Plus Gyokuro is just plain pissing me off now.

Well, the chapter was mostly about s fight + some part of the fight between Issa and Tohou Fuhai along with the fight between Kokoa and Kahula.
Old 2012-11-22, 21:16   Link #23318
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Well here we are again this chapter had some nice surprises, but i can also see how its tough to fit so much of whats going on into a few pages.

Hands down for me the best line in the chapter had to be Tohou Fuhai basically calling Issa Shuzen, Gyokuro bitch which from some views might look true.

Haiji and Gin manage to surprise even Gyokuro, even the best laid plans can get torn apart. Gyokuro would have never imagined that these 2 would be there to fight. She even admitted that those 2 together are a lethal combination and i can see why. Werewolf's speed forcing the opponents to group together to fend of his attacks only to be clustered together and make the Tengu's wind powers more lethal, they are actually perfect partners long rang and close range. Sucks that Gyokuro had some tentacle's things come out of the dead Vamps. Haji looks to be seriously injured however that might send Kokoa into a fit of rage.

The fact that Kahlua is having a hard time with Kokoa and admits that she cant take a direct blow from her much longer it seems the longer the fight goes on the more of an advantage Kokoa has It shows how much she has improved her strikes are heavier, more powerful and more precise than ever, could we see Kahlua on the defensive. She might not have had the training that her sister had but she still have Shuzen blood in her. Its also the first time that we have heard that Gyokuro had chosen Kahlua as the heir. Its obvious Gyokuro thinks little of Kokoa hence her lecturing to Kahlua. Im not counting Kahlua out of possibly switching sides in the end. Plus Gyokuro is just plain pissing me off now.

Well, the chapter was mostly about s fight + some part of the fight between Issa and Tohou Fuhai along with the fight between Kokoa and Kahula.
Hrm, not sure what to think about Issa. Officially, Touhou's accusations make sense. Yet Issa still considers himself the head of the family.

And yes, Gin and Haiji cleaned house with the "invincible Shuzen family army." Though I'm pretty sure it was Gin who got nailed when they went Ganados on him. Haiji's still in the game, though the odds are now against him. Not good.

And I'm guessing Kahlua is more of a finesse fighter rather than a power fighter like Kokoa. The former focuses on quick kills rather than strength and endurance. Though if pressed any further, that second earring will come off, and then we'll see Kahlua at one hundred percent of her fighting ability. Not good, for either of them. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-12-11 at 20:40. Reason: Don't link to that site here!
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 21:34   Link #23319
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

LOL Ikeda signed a Mizore volume.

Man he's young. I hope to see more R+V in the future.

Anyways figure news on R+V, Kurumu alternate color release date is on April 2013

http://i.imgur.com/CdrPG.jpg
Old 2012-11-23, 09:58   Link #23320
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So...why can't we have neko Vampire sisters as a figure(s)?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire