AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-11-10, 12:30   Link #6001
SilverGlavenus

I want UQ Holder to keep this up. Instead of going back to Negima storyline, learning about the abilities of UQ members seems much more interesting to me. Gengoro being able to replenish his life by doing good deeds reminds me of Mario, for some reasons lol And Jinbei proves himself to be the second strongest UQ holder. I take it that his power is a form of space magic, since he can transport things and distorr objects. Going by that, Dana would probably have the same, if not much superior, abilities, seeing how she can control space and time.

On a side note, It would be hilarious if Dana joins the harem, IF she decides to change into a more eye pleasing appearance, ofc
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 16:36   Link #6002
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
I want UQ Holder to keep this up. Instead of going back to Negima storyline, learning about the abilities of UQ members seems much more interesting to me. Gengoro being able to replenish his life by doing good deeds reminds me of Mario, for some reasons lol And Jinbei proves himself to be the second strongest UQ holder. I take it that his power is a form of space magic, since he can transport things and distorr objects. Going by that, Dana would probably have the same, if not much superior, abilities, seeing how she can control space and time.

On a side note, It would be hilarious if Dana joins the harem, IF she decides to change into a more eye pleasing appearance, ofc
Better yet shows she can but still doesn't change her appearance.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 18:13   Link #6003
zibi88

I wonder if Negi ever met Dana in person, since she seems to know stuff about him. Yet it would be interesting to see how strong negi is compared to Dana, since if she was this strong then why didnt she try to help Negi durring those 20years before his mind broke down.

Maybe later on Cutlass will change her mind and will focus on trying to save Negi.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 20:06   Link #6004
NapoleonDeCheese

If Akamatsu does a typical fanservice bath scene but displaying Dana in her usual appearance he'll truly gain a lot of admiration from me. The reactions from the fandom alone would make it all worthwhile.
NapoleonDeCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 20:36   Link #6005
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I wonder if Negi ever met Dana in person, since she seems to know stuff about him. Yet it would be interesting to see how strong negi is compared to Dana, since if she was this strong then why didnt she try to help Negi durring those 20years before his mind broke down.

Maybe later on Cutlass will change her mind and will focus on trying to save Negi.
Dana didn’t help because she didn’t really care
I’m more surprised that Eva stayed home during the “final battle”. Couldn’t the principal do something like in the Kyoto arc in order to let her our of Mahora?
Old 2017-11-10, 21:05   Link #6006
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapoleonDeCheese View Post
If Akamatsu does a typical fanservice bath scene but displaying Dana in her usual appearance he'll truly gain a lot of admiration from me. The reactions from the fandom alone would make it all worthwhile.
Assuming that you're still alive after seeing Dana naked in that form.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 21:12   Link #6007
NapoleonDeCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I’m more surprised that Eva stayed home during the “final battle”. Couldn’t the principal do something like in the Kyoto arc in order to let her our of Mahora?
I don't think we see the Headmaster anywhere in the epilogue, so maybe old age finally caught up to him during all those years and he's too frail and weak to spend hours stamping seals anymore.
Old 2017-11-11, 03:38   Link #6008
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! Now I'm kinda hoping for this, just because.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 10:25   Link #6009
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Given Dana's personality, I imagine it would be quite the amusing experience.
Old 2017-11-11, 12:40   Link #6010
Hata
時の異邦人

Ken had done similar things, remember Rakan’s nipples from Negima?
Old 2017-11-11, 14:51   Link #6011
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
Ken had done similar things, remember Rakan’s nipples from Negima?
Yeah, but even that had to be done in a bonus chapter that was not published in the main magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Assuming that you're still alive after seeing Dana naked in that form.
You are assuming it would be nightmare fuel. So now I'm thinking that her fanservice artwork is locked somewhere in the Mahora Library on the same level as the text about summoning the Cthulu

Then again knowing Dana it could also be that she is so old that her Good Looks date back to the times when the picture of femininity was JUST LIKE HER and that would trigger something primal in male minds

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-11, 17:51   Link #6012
Tenzen12

I was thinking, isn't possible, Dana is relative HataMaou landlady?
Old 2017-11-11, 19:10   Link #6013
NapoleonDeCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
Yeah, but even that had to be done in a bonus chapter that was not published in the main magazine.
To be fair, in theory Bessatsu should be able to give more leeway than Shounen Magazine did for Negima, even though it doesn't seem Akamatsu does here anything he couldn't have done there. Remember, even the most gorey scenes like the attack from Chapter 1 and Sayoko's zombie genocide took place in the previous magazine.
Old 2017-11-17, 17:10   Link #6014
silenceblade

Isn't it strange for Sayoko to destroy the world by herself? Based on Rakan's power chart I would put her at around 3,000. The four armed demon god in Negima that ruled over Japan in ancient times was 8,000.

The chart only goes up to 12,000 so we don't have comparison for those stronger than Rakan.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 17:51   Link #6015
4th Dimension

Well, she kinda breaks the chart like are revenants do because they are weakly interacting with the physical world. So without special tehniques you can Al'Iskantriya her forever and not make a dent. Add to that mind control, phasing through walls and such and the chart doesn't really apply to her IMO. I mean if someone can just take your mind what can you do against it.

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 18:34   Link #6016
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
Isn't it strange for Sayoko to destroy the world by herself? Based on Rakan's power chart I would put her at around 3,000. The four armed demon god in Negima that ruled over Japan in ancient times was 8,000.

The chart only goes up to 12,000 so we don't have comparison for those stronger than Rakan.
She was an evil god, and numerous characters who's seen the four armed one stated she was the strongest one they'd seen.

She was also stated (by Fate iirc) to be the strongest necromancer who's ever lived.

Sayoko was a monster in every sense of the word.
Old 2017-11-20, 05:24   Link #6017
Ultragunner

Sayoko was a "poor-man" Ialda in a sense that she carried the souls and grudges of hundreds of thousands people (while Ialda's is the whole mankind ), but that only cemented her as an extremely dangerous entity.
Defeating Sayoko might not be very difficult for top dogs like Eva or Fate, but her ability to turn people into plaguing ghouls was very difficult to counter, and the number of casualties would be enormous.
i.e. the world wouldn't have been completely destroyed, but it would have certainly be left in ruins thanks to Sayoko
Old 2017-12-05, 03:12   Link #6018
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

So any news for new chapter?
I care again to this thread because we finally back to UQH plot.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 13:00   Link #6019
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
No spoilers yet, but then for the previous chapter, none were posted either.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-05, 13:56   Link #6020
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Enjoy it while it lasts, will be back to negima 2.0 im sure.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love