Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-23, 22:21   Link #841
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Won't it be awesome if Yuu turns out to be a vicious killer who ran over our protanogist's parents over and over with a SUV? We will be talking drama then.

I also wonder if our hero will abandon Yuu's pillows to lay on and drool on if she is indeed turns out to be the killer of his parents. *rubs hands together* Can't contain excitement to watch episode 4.
You would think that would be more surprising to me if it actually happened. But honestly I don't think it would completely shock me.

Anyway, that scenario would be so awesome. I'd definitely watch that.
Old 2009-07-23, 22:37   Link #842
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Won't it be awesome if Yuu turns out to be a vicious killer who ran over our protanogist's parents over and over with a SUV? We will be talking drama then.

I also wonder if our hero will abandon Yuu's pillows to lay on and drool on if she is indeed turns out to be the killer of his parents. *rubs hands together* Can't contain excitement to watch episode 4.
That honestly made my day. I bet she would use an SUV with the highest Rollover Ratings . The Motivation would be twisted to give comfort to her Dearest Master to relieve him of loneliness
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 22:57   Link #843
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Wow, that was random.

You were even specific as to what kind of vehicle Yuu would use.
well if you wanted a vehicle for running someone over with a SUV would probably be what you want(note I say probably as I don't have experience at running people over in SUVs or any other kind of vehicle) would def have to be a American SUV, like a Cadillac Escalade as its frickin' huge!

Seems monir has selected Yuu as the evil master mind here while I point at Maria

Its not about the lovey dovey fluff but about who the evil one is!
Old 2009-07-23, 23:55   Link #844
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I assume it's too obvious to say that the grandfather is the culprit, even if he's played by Wakamoto? For those who are going "why the hell would he have his own daughter murdered?", well, there are reasons involved, seeing as how from what we've seen, she apparently rejected the wealthy life for a more common one...

I do wonder though, which would be more surprising: the grandfather or one of the girls? Other than perhaps Seika, no matter which one of the girls it may or may not be, I suspecy we'll have a huge WTF moment

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 01:47   Link #845
aldrinkhan

Send a message via Yahoo to aldrinkhan
didnt read the whole thread, but does anyone have the 3 sizes of the 4 girls? i looked at the site for the game and the anime but i didnt find any... or was i blind?

well, i dont really need to know seika's coz among the 4, hers is the washboard.

and im sure Charlotte tops them all with those humongous breasts. and best ass goes to Sylvia.

im not sure as who got bigger boobs between Yuu and Sylvia. ive seen the HCG but just cant determine.

im guessing both are of the same size but since Yuu is smaller, she got the cup bigger.
aldrinkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 07:23   Link #846
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I don't think they're stats have been released yet.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 07:28   Link #847
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Hum that would interesting. Im thinking either Suburban or a Armada would do the trick quite nicely
Old 2009-07-24, 07:50   Link #848
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Which to be honest, reeks way more of how TH2 and Shuffle was handled (and like most other manga/light novel harem adaptations) than most other eroge adaptation out there.
And Shuffle ended up with someone winning which is the original point of contention.

Eroge/VN (feel free to add any I missed)

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - Result
ChäoS;HEAd - Result
Clannad - Result
Da Capo II - ???
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de - Result
KGNE OVAs - Result
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- ???
True Tears - Result (and yes I know it's not really based on the eroge for this)

Phantom and TtT should have results as well.. just like Princess Lover more than likely will and White Album s2. 11eyes too maybe? I have no idea about that VN... and it's obvious that Kenpufer (Kampfer), Sora no Otoshimono and maybe Seiken no Blacksmith won't any pairing canon due to their original material still ongoing.

You can argue and nitpick the small details all you want but your comments along the lines of "a draw is most likely based on most harem anime" is clearly wrong since Princess Lover's situation is not comparable to something like Chrome Shelled Regios. VN and original shows nearly always have a canon pairing.. shows like Macross Frontier are the exception to the rule.. and the movies might rectify that blunder anyway.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 09:54   Link #849
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

What? People were mentioning Seika going dere, but I never saw that. I saw her blush, but I figured that was from embarrassment due to her pride being injured at the expense of their celebrating. I still have my hopes for Seika.

Every time I saw Mezu Haruhiko, I wondered how he made it in.... Well, he's not an Arima. Yuu and Teppei have the best relationship so far, in my opinion.

It was a nice buildup episode.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 10:01   Link #850
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
What? People were mentioning Seika going dere, but I never saw that. I saw her blush, but I figured that was from embarrassment due to her pride being injured at the expense of their celebrating. I still have my hopes for Seika.
personally i felt it more like "why is there a new guy who's so popular even more than me even though he has bad etiquette"

kind of like the cliche new student getting more attention than the current person controlling everything
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 10:08   Link #851
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de - Result
not sure if i would make that one a result cus even tho it alluded to shinra there wasnt anything definite saying they were a couple at the end. It was open ended in my book since he didnt choose who he wanted to serve, and just had all the girls fighting for him.
Man Ageha was the shit in that show tho

Quote:
Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- ???
that one had a result even if it was confusing, but mashiro ends up with him.
Old 2009-07-24, 21:00   Link #852
redbible

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldrinkhan View Post
didnt read the whole thread, but does anyone have the 3 sizes of the 4 girls? i looked at the site for the game and the anime but i didnt find any... or was i blind?

well, i dont really need to know seika's coz among the 4, hers is the washboard.

and im sure Charlotte tops them all with those humongous breasts. and best ass goes to Sylvia.

im not sure as who got bigger boobs between Yuu and Sylvia. ive seen the HCG but just cant determine.

im guessing both are of the same size but since Yuu is smaller, she got the cup bigger.
Charlotte Hazellink : 92/56/84
Sylvia von Hossen: 88/57/87
Seika Houjouin: 78/56/83
Yuu Fujikura: 84/58/83

Last edited by redbible; 2009-07-24 at 23:43.
redbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 03:20   Link #853
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
well if you wanted a vehicle for running someone over with a SUV would probably be what you want(note I say probably as I don't have experience at running people over in SUVs or any other kind of vehicle) would def have to be a American SUV, like a Cadillac Escalade as its frickin' huge!

Seems monir has selected Yuu as the evil master mind here while I point at Maria

Its not about the lovey dovey fluff but about who the evil one is!
For running over someone, one could do it with a Prius (or any full hybrid (e.g. Ford Fusion hybrid) with its “stealth mode” i.e. they wouldn’t hear it coming.
encia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 07:08   Link #854
meijer

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
For running over someone, one could do it with a Prius (or any full hybrid (e.g. Ford Fusion hybrid) with its “stealth mode” i.e. they wouldn’t hear it coming.
well, with the new hybrid cars and their aerodynamic designs, you wont really run "over" your targets, they would just get hit and fly over your windshields. The older American SUV like the Hummer could get the job done right...or so i heard
meijer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 08:01   Link #855
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for No shadows on panties:
Old 2009-07-25, 12:15   Link #856
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post

Every time I saw Mezu Haruhiko, I wondered how he made it in.... Well, he's not an Arima. Yuu and Teppei have the best relationship so far, in my opinion.

It was a nice buildup episode.
I don't see Yuu giving boners to anybody. Or kisses
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 12:17   Link #857
Pirate
~Lifenumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
I don't see Yuu giving boners to anybody.
haha. Nice comeback.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 13:54   Link #858
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
I don't see Yuu giving boners to anybody. Or kisses
haha thats cause she's wearing that lame drab maid outfit. Teppei needs to assert his authority and make her wear a much more awesomeness maid outfit
like so
Spoiler for NSFW:

she sould win then
Old 2009-07-25, 17:09   Link #859
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijer View Post
well, with the new hybrid cars and their aerodynamic designs, you wont really run "over" your targets, they would just get hit and fly over your windshields. The older American SUV like the Hummer could get the job done right...or so i heard
Depends on the scenario e.g. if one reverses the vehicle after the initial run and intention is to kill.

Anyway, how about full hybrid SUVs? E.g. Lexis RX 400H, Ford Escape Hybrid, Toyota Highlander (known as Kluger in Japan) Hybrid.

http://www.automobile.com/2009-toyot...id-review.html

"With all Hybrids, safety is an issue as it is easy to leave the vehicle on accidentally and when approaching intersections, pedestrians and cyclists will not hear the vehicle in the ’stealth mode’ and if not paying attention, can step out in front of a Highlander Hybrid. "

If the scenario is in Japan, it narrows down to Lexis RX400H or Toyota Kluger Hybrid. Lexis RX 400H would fit within “rich” demographics.
encia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 10:24   Link #860
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Princess Lover! episode 04 (tentative)
Spoiler for 2chan thread for Princess Lover! episode 04 (tentative):
GUIDELINES / RULES:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. Why? It's simple: when the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (aka screencaps), the broken urls automatically lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a category of content outlawed by Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

Forewarning:
I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

EDIT: link deleted due to upload of ep04's raw at you-know-where. Please get it instead.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-07-26 at 16:51. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen