AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-21, 20:31   Link #261
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by biar View Post
Yes I did, I am however one of the minorities who thinks 11 >17 due to the suspense, murder, flow of the game etc...Ever 17's True Ending was the real prize but the flow of the game was really boring imo....

I haven't found an English version of Never 7 though and I don't have a NDS for 999. Would love to play them.

I'm a big fan of Mystery / murder visual novels though and played Eve Burst Error too.

Would be nice if there are more recommendation of these types of games.
I'm actually translating Never7 right now. Currently, I'm 94% done with the Initial Translation, then I'll move on to the Final Translation (where I basically recheck my translation and redo things I wasn't sure about on my first pass). Expect it to be done around April next year.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 22:46   Link #262
biar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
I'm actually translating Never7 right now. Currently, I'm 94% done with the Initial Translation, then I'll move on to the Final Translation (where I basically recheck my translation and redo things I wasn't sure about on my first pass). Expect it to be done around April next year.
That's very nice of you . I actually read Chinese and can play the Chinese version of Never7. But the infinity series tend to have a lot of allusions to Western stuff that I think it's better for me to wait for your English version
biar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 22:21   Link #263
-ReMeDy-

Spoiler:

Quote:
lol when you said 94%, I was thinking, "Holy shit! You mean we're close to having another Infinity game so soon?" And then you said "April next year" and I'm like . Really for the 2nd pass, if it's just your translated English anyways, you could probably just outsource it to others and they can proofread it.

Last edited by -ReMeDy-; 2011-08-26 at 02:11.
-ReMeDy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 23:41   Link #264
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

I was browsing Nico Nico today, when I discovered something interesting: one user has compiled nearly four hours of video explaining his theories on the solutions to the mysteries of Remember11. Notably, they include information from the PSP timeline and Drama CDs, so he's literally using every source at his disposal. I'm thinking of taking a look at it, as it could contain some interesting solutions to mysteries that remain unsolved as of now.
Old 2011-09-03, 03:52   Link #265
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Gah, I still haven't gotten around to playing this and it's been sitting on my HDD for months.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 07:22   Link #266
VDZ

Quote:
I was browsing Nico Nico today, when I discovered something interesting: one user has compiled nearly four hours of video explaining his theories on the solutions to the mysteries of Remember11. Notably, they include information from the PSP timeline and Drama CDs, so he's literally using every source at his disposal. I'm thinking of taking a look at it, as it could contain some interesting solutions to mysteries that remain unsolved as of now.
Could you write an English summary of his ideas when you're finished? It'd be interesting to read what he has to say.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 07:24   Link #267
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Could you write an English summary of his ideas when you're finished? It'd be interesting to read what he has to say.
I'll try, but keep in mind that there's a LOT to go through. It might take a while.
Old 2011-09-18, 22:30   Link #268
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Just wanted to post that I got 5 out of 6 of the Character CDs (all except Yuni's), and so I will be posting the Character Songs up on Youtube sometime in the future.

Oh, and I also got the novelization of Remember11, which had a different ending than the game. It didn't solve either of the cliffhangers, but it certainly ended on a more postive note than the game did.
Old 2011-09-18, 23:25   Link #269
Elvin

Quote:
Oh, and I also got the novelization of Remember11, which had a different ending than the game. It didn't solve either of the cliffhangers, but it certainly ended on a more postive note than the game did.
Do tell D:
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 09:47   Link #270
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
Do tell D:
I only skimmed it, because it turns out I got a copy of the book that smells like an ashtray (which is a big problem for a non-smoker like me), so I'm ordering a different copy. So I don't remember too well.
Old 2011-10-11, 21:54   Link #271
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Uploaded the Character Songs (except Yuni's). You can find them here:

Kokoro (Cross Heart): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyx5OvdQiI

Satoru (Labyrinth of Memories): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrBbnNM--9g

Mayuzumi (Proud of Alive): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWpudY79dp8

Inubushi (Stray): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76r7ta98eJo

Utsumi (Tears):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-sffPqaMg&
Old 2012-01-11, 00:00   Link #272
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Okay people, today is January 11th, 2012.

Spoiler for End-game spoilers:
Old 2012-01-17, 15:56   Link #273
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Old 2012-01-28, 14:18   Link #274
rejer

Quote:
Spoiler:
rejer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 13:32   Link #275
Chaos Chaud

So, I know I played this game very late (finished it yesterday, including reading all 14 pages of this topic and the other one at the VNTranslations ). That said, something has been bugging me, and I'd like to see if anyone could shatter that doubt, as I can't prove it, but I can't dismiss it either.

Spoiler for Satoru:

I'm still developing this idea in my head, but if anyone could clear it already, I'd love it
Old 2012-02-02, 20:22   Link #276
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Chaud View Post
So, I know I played this game very late (finished it yesterday, including reading all 14 pages of this topic and the other one at the VNTranslations ). That said, something has been bugging me, and I'd like to see if anyone could shatter that doubt, as I can't prove it, but I can't dismiss it either.

Spoiler for Satoru:

I'm still developing this idea in my head, but if anyone could clear it already, I'd love it
TIP 110:
Spoiler:
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 02:53   Link #277
KaoruAoiShiho

Hi guys I didn't play this game yet, but is there a way to turn off the fading text effect, change the text shadow into text-outline, and skip/read through the game?
KaoruAoiShiho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 01:17   Link #278
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

I just found an interview between both Nakazawa and Uchikoshi for the Infinity series in general. When they got to the Remember11 bit, they said something I found rather interesting.

Spoiler for Major spoilers for Remember11 and Ever17:
Old 2012-04-25, 17:00   Link #279
ApathyEcstasy

Quote:
I just found an interview between both Nakazawa and Uchikoshi for the Infinity series in general. When they got to the Remember11 bit, they said something I found rather interesting.

Spoiler for Major spoilers for Remember11 and Ever17:
Is there an english summary or translation of the entire interview?
ApathyEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 18:27   Link #280
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyEcstasy View Post
Is there an english summary or translation of the entire interview?
No. I may translate it eventually, but I've already got a mountain of other things I need to translate, so probably not any time soon.

Tags
visual novel