AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-31, 16:38   Link #9381
Kyouka
Is Here

the list shows her as the same lvl with the female 5s
Old 2011-03-31, 16:59   Link #9382
Miraluka
Banned

I saw them comenting their power levels without taking in account traumas and limitations.
Yes, is their raw power.
Old 2011-03-31, 17:24   Link #9383
Phibrizzo
Honos628

And I would like to point this is a raw evaluation by fans so take it with some reserves.
Old 2011-03-31, 17:55   Link #9384
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
the list shows her as the same lvl with the female 5s
Yes, but that was before her trauma. She was a candidate for the eighth Level 5 for a reason, but her development was halted due to that so she isn't as powerful.
Old 2011-03-31, 19:25   Link #9385
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kuroyoru Umidori can be considered to be stronger than a Level 5 because she can use her ability 100 (or very many) times in a split second. Take note that her ability is constrained to her hands, so she is fitted with mechanical arms that allow her to spam her ability.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-03-31, 19:46   Link #9386
Miraluka
Banned

Oh crap, April 1st soon, I hope that won't mess with any announcement for the 24 episode.
Old 2011-03-31, 20:28   Link #9387
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oh crap, April 1st soon, I hope that won't mess with any announcement for the 24 episode.
Lol, you shouldn't of said that. -_-
Old 2011-04-01, 00:01   Link #9388
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Rest of Chapter 4 is translated.

I win.
Old 2011-04-01, 00:42   Link #9389
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

New Testament is surprisingly more intense than I had originally envisioned from the summaries. I love those situations where just when you thought the enemy was down- He pulls out a power suit, inside a power suit, inside a power. Or when you thought it couldn't get any worse- Bam! Ten Power Suits crawl out of the wood works! Also, I love a good chase scene, and there's no better chase scenes than [Road Warrior on the Freeway] chase scenes!

Btw, Hamazura totally did a Touma move right there, I don't understand exactly what he did to defeat Silver Cross, but that was definitely a Touma move.

One more other thing, somehow I had the mental impression that Silver Cross was a fat-otaku-ish character with a mecha feitish- Didn't expect him to be a bishounen!
Old 2011-04-01, 01:05   Link #9390
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes but what about the juicy inbetweens?

I assume Fukiyose got that smoking forehead after denying any Tsundere feelings (But how do you deny being a tsundere without seeming like a tsundere?! Oh the paradox...). And from the colour illustrations that piece of letter got passed on to several girls in the process, what happen?

And probably most importantly, did we ever find out what was written in that letter, or was it blank?
As for juicy inbetweens, they don't really compare to what I've written already.

Here's a brief summary anyway:

Spoiler for SS stuff:

And how to deny being a tsundere without being seen as one? I'd say don't put too much emotion into it, being flustered will just prove otherwise.

We never found out what was in the letter.
Old 2011-04-01, 01:19   Link #9391
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
As for juicy inbetweens, they don't really compare to what I've written already.

Spoiler for SS stuff:

And how to deny being a tsundere without being seen as one? I'd say don't put too much emotion into it, being flustered will just prove otherwise.

Just wondering, was it translated on that chinesse website?
Old 2011-04-01, 06:31   Link #9392
Coppola
Junior Extraordinaire

Uhmm... If I may ask from any translators on B-T, where do you buy your NT novel? Also, the previous novels as well, i began to love the series and hoping to read more. I tried amazon and ebay but it seems that there aren't any, I'm living in the US, can anyone help me? Thanks..

P.S.
Am I posting on the wrong thread? Hope not (>_<)
Old 2011-04-01, 08:11   Link #9393
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

New chart about power levels and artifacts from Futaba channel.
Sephirot Diagram included.
Hey...Bardway's kinda cute there.....Where's that pic from?

Also Knight Leader superior to Laura......wow.....And Laura being same level as the Pope.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yes, but that was before her trauma. She was a candidate for the eighth Level 5 for a reason, but her development was halted due to that so she isn't as powerful.
That's why her trauma form is lower...?
Old 2011-04-01, 09:31   Link #9394
Daft

Quote:

New chart about power levels and artifacts from Futaba channel.
Sephirot Diagram included.
So... this is confirmation that insane, right arm-missing Touma is second only to "Out of this world" Aiwass?
Even Aleistar is beat my Kamijou, huh.
Old 2011-04-01, 09:35   Link #9395
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
So... this is confirmation that insane, right arm-missing Touma is second only to "Out of this world" Aiwass?
Even Aleistar is beat my Kamijou, huh.
They never actually fought you know......it's just what they have displayed so far....
Old 2011-04-01, 09:52   Link #9396
Daft

Indeed. As of now Touma just has more power than them in that state. We have no idea if he can actually use it in any creative way. I'd be surprised if he couldn't though given he's forced to be a resourceful person with the situations he's put in. Then again, he probably hasn't made any headway in that direction since he realized there was actually something in him.

Last edited by Daft; 2011-04-01 at 09:54. Reason: Added to post.
Old 2011-04-01, 09:55   Link #9397
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft View Post
Indeed. As of now Touma just has more power than them in that state. We have no idea if he can actually use it in any creative way. I'd be surprised if he couldn't though given he's forced to be a resourceful person with the situations he's put in. Then again, he probably hasn't made any headway in that direction since he realized there was actually something in him.
I can seriously say with a straight face that if he fights Aleister, there is a 97% chance Al will eat fist
Old 2011-04-01, 09:58   Link #9398
index87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppola View Post
Uhmm... If I may ask from any translators on B-T, where do you buy your NT novel? Also, the previous novels as well, i began to love the series and hoping to read more. I tried amazon and ebay but it seems that there aren't any, I'm living in the US, can anyone help me? Thanks..

P.S.
Am I posting on the wrong thread? Hope not (>_<)
you can buy the light novels through the Japanese amazon, there is an English version of the Japanese amazon and you can order everything without having to struggle with japanese / shipping to the us is gonna be pricey though especially now with the dollar so weak

p.s i think you should post future questions regarding merchandise /well in the to aru merch thread
Old 2011-04-01, 10:56   Link #9399
Coppola
Junior Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by index87 View Post
you can buy the light novels through the Japanese amazon, there is an English version of the Japanese amazon and you can order everything without having to struggle with japanese / shipping to the us is gonna be pricey though especially now with the dollar so weak

p.s i think you should post future questions regarding merchandise /well in the to aru merch thread
Thank you for responsing. I know that it'll cost a lot but I'm prepared. Can you or anyone who cares about my posts kindly response on this page, thank you.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...t=74594&page=8
Old 2011-04-01, 11:06   Link #9400
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Spoiler for SS stuff:

Seriously, what the hell was Touma involved in before losing his memory? lol. If Kumokawa knows he lost his memory it's because she could tell that something was different about him and that things didn't connect; unless Heaven Canceler told her. If the former's the case, then that means Touma had to have been involved with Kumokawa somehow in the past, which means he was probably in the dark side of Academy City before meeting Index. And I mean more involved than just fighting random Skill-Out members. Hell, why was he fighting Skill-Out in the first place?

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen