AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2014-01-17, 15:38   Link #12181
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pretty much...and there are many who can stop Elfman without hurting him (all of the raijinshuu, among others). Then there's this problem of Elfman not really boasting strength - for all his muscle, his most impressive fight so far has highlighted his endurance instead.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 15:51   Link #12182
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Most of FT wont want to attack him but Gajeel knows full well what would happen. What I can see is somehow Elfman resists it because in his mind he is a man in his heart he is a man so even without his soul he'll still be a man.
True Gajeel would probably figure out what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
People are forgetting this is Fairy Tail. They routinely engage in bar fights that involve beating each other to a pulp, for fun. Makarov isn't close to being unwilling to use a giant fist to smack someone down if need be.

If Elfman goes berserk in the guild, the only ones that would be unwilling to put a stop to him would be Mirajane and Lisanna. Who are currently captured and not at the guild.

Everyone else would be surprised, but they'd be willing to stop him.
Yeah, but it's possible that because of the mind-control Elfman will just keep getting up no matter how beat up he is, so it becomes kill-or-be-killed and that's something that FT wouldn't really be able to handle... This is because I'm sure the villains are smarter than that...

Freed could just use runes, but I don't think the villains are that stupid...

(also if he has endurance, then he'll be able to keep on fighting for a while even if he gets hurt...)
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 16:04   Link #12183
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
What I can see is somehow Elfman resists it because in his mind he is a man in his heart he is a man so even without his soul he'll still be a man.
Whats with this Mashima logic all of a sudden?
Old 2014-01-17, 16:37   Link #12184
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yeah, but it's possible that because of the mind-control Elfman will just keep getting up no matter how beat up he is, so it becomes kill-or-be-killed and that's something that FT wouldn't really be able to handle... This is because I'm sure the villains are smarter than that...

Freed could just use runes, but I don't think the villains are that stupid...

(also if he has endurance, then he'll be able to keep on fighting for a while even if he gets hurt...)
Fried, Bixlow, and Evergreen are all still down from Tempester's poison. That's irrelevant as unless Elfman starts by successfully planting a knife in Makarov's back, Makarov will easily be able to restrain him just using his titan magic until they can come up with a more permanent form of restraint.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 16:43   Link #12185
Avaricia
My Lord

Woot!!! Another Hentai chapter!!
Dem squishy titties and ass cheeks
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 21:54   Link #12186
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
With this and the extra nudity I really have to ponder what the shit is going on in Mashima's head right now...oh well, I don't mind :P
Blue balls man. It's the only reason I can think of
Old 2014-01-17, 23:22   Link #12187
CamDaDarkWizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Not to mention that lesbian hint towards the end of the new chapter... really needed all this? Seriously?

Losing fans, show some boob and yuri to get them right back their plan?

I'm suprised no one has pointed it out too XD

I can't stop face palming...

1) how is this anything like hentai? Tartaros is striping their captives for
- Humliation
-Torture
-Re model their bodies into a different form

2) lol and there's something wrong with yuri? Give me one good legit complaint about the Kyouka/Seira yuri... You can't

Concession accepted and stop overrating the fan service if you geek out and complain about 2d black and white pics you need to seriously get laid
CamDaDarkWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 23:23   Link #12188
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamDaDarkWizard View Post
I can't stop face palming...

1) how is this anything like hentai? Tartaros is striping their captives for
- Humliation
-Torture
-Re model their bodies into a different form

2) lol and there's something wrong with yuri? Give me one good legit complaint about the Kyouka/Seira yuri... You can't

Concession accepted and stop overrating the fan service if you geek out and complain about 2d black and white pics you need to seriously get laid
Lol. I agree with everything (except the last sentence )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 01:48   Link #12189
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

This manga is turning.........disturbing, with the nakedness and torturing going on lately, i find its getting harder and harder to read, dont get me wrong i love FT nakedness and fanservice elements but this is getting me all weirded out. Im hoping they finish this arc quickly and move on to something else already
Old 2014-01-18, 03:20   Link #12190
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
This manga is turning.........disturbing, with the nakedness and torturing going on lately, i find its getting harder and harder to read, dont get me wrong i love FT nakedness and fanservice elements but this is getting me all weirded out. Im hoping they finish this arc quickly and move on to something else already
Your avatar and words don't seem to agree with each other.
Old 2014-01-18, 03:33   Link #12191
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

hey no torturing in my avatar ^^
Old 2014-01-18, 10:20   Link #12192
classic

I don`t like the fact itself that Elfman returned to the guild. I am sure they somehow manage to defeat him and moreover, get usefull information from him. Better for me was to leave his appearance for an initial attack on TR headqueters. Even better if he would have constantly been in his upgrated beast form wrecking everything around. With possible Oracion Seis help to destroy Tartaros we need more villains as Jackal is already out and they seemed to me outnumbered. Don`t want anymore bullshit like what happened to Freed, Bixlow and Evergreen just to put them out of comission for being "hurt". Why than make them so powerfull in Laxus ark just to turn them into the fodder later. Elfman for example is a less intersting person to look after because he has nothing but a brute force.
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 14:05   Link #12193
Breimoon

let's see if possessed Elfman has been boosted by demons(maybe one of zeref's demons itself is inside him and somehow he manages to tame it and gets as strong as his older sister )
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 15:29   Link #12194
CamDaDarkWizard

Laxus's squad rarely gets screentime.. And when they do its against someone obviously above their level(Tempesta) they're out of commission because they were infected by his curse
CamDaDarkWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 16:08   Link #12195
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Whats with this Mashima logic all of a sudden?
because really you know very well that elfman will somehow resist things tell them about what happened and just as he's being released from the spell levy will say where he is. They'll fly there and to greet him will be Silver who will proceed to fight gray. That's about how this manga is.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 16:53   Link #12196
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
because really you know very well that elfman will somehow resist things tell them about what happened and just as he's being released from the spell levy will say where he is. They'll fly there and to greet him will be Silver who will proceed to fight gray. That's about how this manga is.
Quite the detailed forecast.

I'll make a lil' prediction of my own: Face is under fairy tail and is the thing Markov showed to Gildartz.
Old 2014-01-18, 18:27   Link #12197
kitten320

Oh wow... an official yuri pairing in FT? That's new.

Hurray to Happy!

So far I actually like this darker take on FT. IF Mashima can actually keep it up until the end unlike he messed up with tournament arc, I'll be happy with FT for a first time in a while.

And for those who are not happy with yuri... why? Gays are part of our daily lives just like straight people. Where I live I see gays almost every day. Denying gays in fiction is the same as denying them in real world - discrimination.
Just because someone is gay doesn't make them less human or whatever.
Just get over it.
Old 2014-01-18, 21:21   Link #12198
Principalities

Elfman will be there as a spy and/or saboteur? There is no way he can take on the entire guild face first.....
Principalities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 21:31   Link #12199
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principalities View Post
Elfman will be there as a spy and/or saboteur? There is no way he can take on the entire guild face first.....
Obviously one way or another elfman will be back to his normal self. Predictable unless the author decides the unusual, knocking him out cold
Old 2014-01-18, 22:03   Link #12200
G147

Or Tartarus implants Jackal's curse (assuming that they have spare for his curse) into Elfman's body and make Elfman explode at the guild. Then after exploding, Tempesta's Magical Barrier Particle that was also implanted into Elfman's body gets released poisoning the entire guild.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen