AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-27, 08:39   Link #7721
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Chichigami is a multiverse version of Ise.
In the other world, Ise and Kiba are females while Rias and the girls are male.
I wonder if is realy possibile that in a other universe the character have some counterpart, maybe what you have said here B214 could turn out to be true

Quote:
In the other world, Ise and Kiba are females while Rias and the girls are male.
I'm sure that if in the DXD's Multiverse there is a constant then that costant is that Issei get powers from the Oppai
For me could exist a version of Issei that can be born with True Longinus and Cao Cao's talent but however is still a pervert and he is called the Oppai Hero Of The Holy Spear
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 03:37   Link #7722
saucerKing

issei will pull out a demonbane and turn out to be the old man in the park, he in his fight whit melvazoa ended travelling trough time before landing the killing blow and landed on earth a thoushands of years ago
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 06:01   Link #7723
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Ishibumi might come up with a lot of timelines to joke with but right now if you don't mind I'd rather we get back to talking seriously about the main conversation topic of this thread.

There is a character that I believe to which I think we should pay more attention because his Longinus in the fight against Eevie could really come in handy. I'm speaking about Magnum Rose.

This Longinus of this guy can control iron and electronic device again a army which its members are all living machine could realy be something broken. It may can be that his BXB could allow to him to use many kinds of metal and technology together for creating a armor that have many weapons.
Old 2021-12-28, 08:50   Link #7724
Xuanwu

Well, Ishibumi is a fan of the MCU so I would think the temptation of making Magnus' Balance Breaker similar to that of Iron Man's to be too much to resist.

And I believe he said he designed Magnus after flying superheroes in Marvel comics.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 08:52   Link #7725
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Ishibumi might come up with a lot of timelines to joke with but right now if you don't mind I'd rather we get back to talking seriously about the main conversation topic of this thread.

There is a character that I believe to which I think we should pay more attention because his Longinus in the fight against Eevie could really come in handy. I'm speaking about Magnum Rose.

This Longinus of this guy can control iron and electronic device again a army which its members are all living machine could realy be something broken. It may can be that his BXB could allow to him to use many kinds of metal and technology together for creating a armor that have many weapons.
Well Ishibumi probably starting the timeline thing thanks to BorN. I wonder if there's any timeline Ise uses a different girl's breasts to power-up.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-28, 09:11   Link #7726
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Well Ishibumi probably starting the timeline thing thanks to BorN. I wonder if there's any timeline Ise uses a different girl's breasts to power-up.
Maybe is possibile that can exist some timeline when the characters have different powers and personality, maybe in one of them there is a girl that play the Rias's role but is not Rias.

Well however I believe that in every possibile timeline Issei still take powers for the breast.

Honestly I believe that could exist some timeline when the Longinus are mecha and a another when instead the characters are supeheroes motorcyclists like the Kamen Rider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Well, Ishibumi is a fan of the MCU so I would think the temptation of making Magnus' Balance Breaker similar to that of Iron Man's to be too much to resist.

And I believe he said he designed Magnus after flying superheroes in Marvel comics.
Well Magnum Rose could be consider like a combination of Magneto and Iron Man, giving to him the technology of Eevie, Grimori and Eevie together and so perhaps he could make a giant armor like the Hulkbuster.

Now I wonder if could be possibile that when Issei and Vali can have their lost power ups Ddraig and Albion too could have something like trasformation that the result of the two of them being influenced by the powers of their hosts' bodies.

Ddraig could get 4 wings like the GR and crimson and black armor with cannons in the wings and one in the chest that could allow to him to use his own version of the Infinity Blaster and Longinus Smasher.

Albion from his natural white color could becoming silver and get a more draconic humanoid appearance with 12 wings like Vali DXD L with the ability of using the demonic energy of Lucifer's clan and his own version of Satan Lucifer Smasher.

I know that what I wrote about Ddraig and Albion could be too much crazy but who knows what Ishibumi could do in future?

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-28 at 12:43.
Old 2021-12-28, 14:44   Link #7727
Xuanwu

^Yeah, Magnus could end up as a combination of Magneto and Iron Man (or at least, their basic abilities). I'd think Ishibumi would limit his effectiveness against the Evies even if he should theoretically hard-counter most of them — probably up to God-class. Unknown Dictator looks like a low-tier Longinus to me, similar to Regulus Nemea and Absolute Demise imo.

What I'm curious about is whether Leonardo can create anti-monsters for the Evies. It's technically possible since Annihilation Maker is dependent on the user's imagination. Also, I am wondering, how much trouble could Leonardo give Super Devils like Rizevim/Verrine with his Balance Breaker?

I don't think Ishibumi will give Ddraig and Albion mecha abilities. Most likely, Issei and Vali will simply be able to manifest them for long periods of time so they can train to keep up with Crom.
Old 2021-12-28, 15:37   Link #7728
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
^Yeah, Magnus could end up as a combination of Magneto and Iron Man (or at least, their basic abilities). I'd think Ishibumi would limit his effectiveness against the Evies even if he should theoretically hard-counter most of them — probably up to God-class. Unknown Dictator looks like a low-tier Longinus to me, similar to Regulus Nemea and Absolute Demise imo.
Yeah Unknow Dictator should be just a Low Tier Longinus but maybe thanks the technology of the Eevie, Grigori and Agares Magnum Rose could becoming more dangerous than normaly him should be with his Longinus.

Quote:
What I'm curious about is whether Leonardo can create anti-monsters for the Evies. It's technically possible since Annihilation Maker is dependent on the user's imagination. Also, I am wondering, how much trouble could Leonardo give Super Devils like Rizevim/Verrine with his Balance Breaker?
Maybe it could be. For me at this point of the history Leonardo should return to fight because now that there is enemy strong like the GR and even stronger he is not so much broken for the plot like he was in the Volumes 11 and 12, also his Longinus that can creating a army of monsters should be just the DXD need as further help again a invasion's army.

About if he could give trouble or not again Super Devils I said maybe, the High Tier Longinus have the potentional of destroy the planet so if Leonardo fully mastered his Longinus he could even create a monster that can kill some Top 10 and only the strongest members of the Top 10 could fight.

Quote:
I don't think Ishibumi will give Ddraig and Albion mecha abilities. Most likely, Issei and Vali will simply be able to manifest them for long periods of time so they can train to keep up with Crom.
Yeah I understand your doubts about what I wrote. That theory of my is the result of another quite crazy theory of mine that in the end the souls of Ddraig and Albion will eventually merge with those of Issei and Vali and therefore when Issei and Vali will far surpass them they will have the those who have to temporarily borrow the powers of the their host.

But unfortunately for my more whimsical and imaginative side I know that could be realy few chances that this happens

However maybe it can be like you said, Issei and Vali will get the power of summoning Ddraig and Albion for much more time and so they could increase their powers... Who knows if boost and divide are the result of they 2 try to defeat and surpass each others maybe thanks some tranings under perhaps the Crom's guindance they will even get some other ability useful for the battle or their will just enhanced their the moves that they have sealed because again the Eevie there may be a situation where they really need to use them.
Old 2021-12-30, 06:29   Link #7729
Xuanwu

Quote:
Maybe it could be. For me at this point of the history Leonardo should return to fight because now that there is enemy strong like the GR and even stronger he is not so much broken for the plot like he was in the Volumes 11 and 12, also his Longinus that can creating a army of monsters should be just the DXD need as further help again a invasion's army.

About if he could give trouble or not again Super Devils I said maybe, the High Tier Longinus have the potentional of destroy the planet so if Leonardo fully mastered his Longinus he could even create a monster that can kill some Top 10 and only the strongest members of the Top 10 could fight.
Well, it's important to note that Azazel said BG and DD are ahead of Annihilation Maker in raw power. So technically, Leonardo would never be able to create a monster as powerful as Ddraig and Albion.

He could probably make a monster that's at least Chief God-class, though. But the real scary thing is how he can make regenerating anti-monsters for specific races, so I believe he can take on a Super Devil if he masters his Longinus. I mean, imagine dozens/hundreds of monsters with a strong resistance to your abilities, regeneration, and the ability to target your weaknesses as well. Ishibumi has definitely written him out of the plot since Volume 12, lol.

But I do agree that only the Top 10 characters can take on a peak Leonardo (that has mastered his ability).
Quote:
Yeah I understand your doubts about what I wrote. That theory of my is the result of another quite crazy theory of mine that in the end the souls of Ddraig and Albion will eventually merge with those of Issei and Vali and therefore when Issei and Vali will far surpass them they will have the those who have to temporarily borrow the powers of the their host.

But unfortunately for my more whimsical and imaginative side I know that could be realy few chances that this happens

However maybe it can be like you said, Issei and Vali will get the power of summoning Ddraig and Albion for much more time and so they could increase their powers... Who knows if boost and divide are the result of they 2 try to defeat and surpass each others maybe thanks some tranings under perhaps the Crom's guindance they will even get some other ability useful for the battle or their will just enhanced their the moves that they have sealed because again the Eevie there may be a situation where they really need to use them.
I think Issei & Vali would be able to permanently manifest Ddraig & Albion for as long as they want, and still retain their power and abilities.
Old 2021-12-30, 06:50   Link #7730
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
So technically, Leonardo would never be able to create a monster as powerful as Ddraig and Albion.

He could probably make a monster that's at least Chief God-class, though. But the real scary thing is how he can make regenerating anti-monsters for specific races, so I believe he can take on a Super Devil if he masters his Longinus. I mean, imagine dozens/hundreds of monsters with a strong resistance to your abilities, regeneration, and the ability to target your weaknesses as well. Ishibumi has definitely written him out of the plot since Volume 12, lol.

But I do agree that only the Top 10 characters can take on a peak Leonardo (that has mastered his ability).
Well so maybe Leonardo can't create something powerful than Draig, Albion, Sizerch, Indra ecc but he could creating something with the HAX realy suitable to fight them.

Quote:
I think Issei & Vali would be able to permanently manifest Ddraig & Albion for as long as they want, and still retain their power and abilities.
Again the Eevie the DXD realy need the help of Ddraig and Albion, I wonder in what way Issei and Vali should be able to do so?

Issei thanks Ophis, Ryuuuteimaru and the Heavenly Breast?

Vali thanks Ophis, Lilith(Mothers of Devils) and the Malebranche?
Old 2021-12-30, 07:47   Link #7731
B214

Quote:
Well, it's important to note that Azazel said BG and DD are ahead of Annihilation Maker in raw power. So technically, Leonardo would never be able to create a monster as powerful as Ddraig and Albion.

I think it's because there's no one that has been capable of pulling out it's full potential. Just like Dimension Lost, there's no one that has successfully pull out its full power. If there's actually someone who can pull out or even go beyond its potential like Ise and Vali. Would AM or DL really be inferior to BG or DD?
Old 2021-12-30, 08:42   Link #7732
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I think it's because there's no one that has been capable of pulling out it's full potential. Just like Dimension Lost, there's no one that has successfully pull out its full power. If there's actually someone who can pull out or even go beyond its potential like Ise and Vali.
Yeah most likely nobody has living enough to fully mastered a high tier Longinus, DL and AM at their full potentional could complety change the world.

Who knows given the fact that this is the era when the world have to face a army invasion of extra-dimensional beings the moment when all the Longinus will be fully mastered may have finally come.

Quote:
Would AM or DL really be inferior to BG or DD?
BG and DD are mid-tier when AM and DL are high tier, I think Azazel speaking about that BG and DD are superior in Raw Power just meant they are Longinus better suited for direct combat.

However both Issei and Vali have not fully mastered their Longinus, they reached the Heavenly Dragon Class because Ophis not because they have learn of use the full power of Ddraig and Albion.

I think that if Issei unlock the full power of his 8 mutation pieces the CXC could reach its full potentional of alternative to JD, so maybe reach the Heavenly Dragon Class when in future perhaps after a time skip Issei having fully mastered the BG could use the full power of Ddraig just with the BXB.
Old 2021-12-30, 11:17   Link #7733
Xuanwu

Quote:
I think it's because there's no one that has been capable of pulling out it's full potential. Just like Dimension Lost, there's no one that has successfully pull out its full power. If there's actually someone who can pull out or even go beyond its potential like Ise and Vali. Would AM or DL really be inferior to BG or DD?
Yes, but it's only referring to raw attack power.

Azazel was speaking about Annihilation Maker and Dimension Lost at their full potential. As he said, Dimension Lost can teleport an entire country into the Dimensional Gap but none of its previous users had reached that level yet. So if he explicitly says Annihilation Maker is not as powerful as BG and DD, then he should be correct. Dimension Lost doesn't have attack power, so it can never be ahead of even Regulus Nemea in raw power.

If someone can pull it beyond its potential, then sure, it might create a monster stronger than Ddraig and Albion. But that's mere speculation. The top-tier Longinus are those Sacred Gears that can affect the world based on the effects they can cause, not necessarily because they have the highest raw power.

As of now, the only Sacred Gear with higher raw power potential than BG and DD is Star Buster Star Blaster.
Old 2021-12-30, 12:26   Link #7734
B214

Quote:
Yes, but it's only referring to raw attack power.

Azazel was speaking about Annihilation Maker and Dimension Lost at their full potential. As he said, Dimension Lost can teleport an entire country into the Dimensional Gap but none of its previous users had reached that level yet. So if he explicitly says Annihilation Maker is not as powerful as BG and DD, then he should be correct. Dimension Lost doesn't have attack power, so it can never be ahead of even Regulus Nemea in raw power.

If someone can pull it beyond its potential, then sure, it might create a monster stronger than Ddraig and Albion. But that's mere speculation. The top-tier Longinus are those Sacred Gears that can affect the world based on the effects they can cause, not necessarily because they have the highest raw power.

As of now, the only Sacred Gear with higher raw power potential than BG and DD is Star Buster Star Blaster.
But since no one ever reached the Longinus' full potential before, so maybe even Azazel doesn't knows what those Longinus can do at its full potential. I'm sure Azazel probably kept some data and have some rough calculation on its range of abilities and so on. Also like Tobio, the data may be different per user.
Old 2021-12-30, 12:43   Link #7735
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
If someone can pull it beyond its potential, then sure, it might create a monster stronger than Ddraig and Albion. But that's mere speculation.
Well maybe it can not be realy necessary using more of the full potentional of AM for creating something dangerous than Ddraig and Albion.

Maybe Leonardo could creating something that is not superior to them in Raw power but have some ability that make it a thread greater than them.

Quote:
The top-tier Longinus are those Sacred Gears that can affect the world based on the effects they can cause
In this moment I believe that Nereid Kyrie should stolen the position to Zenith Tempest of second strongest Longinus.

The storm that Zenith Tempest can creating could make more damage than the tsunami that Nereid Kyrie could unleashed but Nereid Kyrie could control dragons, perhaps even Ophis and the GR...

Quote:
Agree with you, also I wonder how is possibile that the list of the candidate for the title of Strongest Human has not been updated added Shooting Star

This guy without using a BXB have show to have the fire power of Issei Pseudo DXD, he have lost again Sairoarg but however he has defeat some gods in the Azazel Cup.

A fully mastered Star Buster Star Blaster could cause mountains and cities to sink into the ground with some slashes in the ground, with a fire shoot at the bottom of the ocean could cause earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions at the same time and perhaps even a cataclysm of planetary scale if its shoot will be able to make their way through the terrestrial mantle and reaching the core.
Old 2021-12-30, 13:06   Link #7736
Xuanwu

Quote:
Well maybe it can not be realy necessary using more of the full potentional of AM for creating something dangerous than Ddraig and Albion.

Maybe Leonardo could creating something that is not superior to them in Raw power but have some ability that make it a thread greater than them.

In this moment I believe that Nereid Kyrie should stolen the position to Zenith Tempest of second strongest Longinus.

The storm that Zenith Tempest can creating could make more damage than the tsunami that Nereid Kyrie could unleashed but Nereid Kyrie could control dragons, perhaps even Ophis and the GR...
Hmm, perhaps although Zenith Tempest does have more varied abilities than Neried Kyrie. But controlling a Dragon God in addition to enhancing their power is pretty bonkers, you could basically oppose all mythologies on your own.

I would assume Ingvild would also be able to create God-class water dragons, or at least multiple Maou-class dragons at some point.

Quote:
Agree with you, also I wonder how is possibile that the list of the candidate for the title of Strongest Human has not been updated added Shooting Star

This guy without using a BXB have show to have the fire power of Issei Pseudo DXD, he have lost again Sairoarg but however he has defeat some gods in the Azazel Cup.

A fully mastered Star Buster Star Blaster could cause mountains and cities to sink into the ground with some slashes in the ground, with a fire shoot at the bottom of the ocean could cause earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions at the same time and perhaps even a cataclysm of planetary scale if its shoot will be able to make their way through the terrestrial mantle and reaching the core.
Shooting Star and Shigune should make the list.

He doesn't have the firepower of Pseudo DxD though; he would need his Balance Breaker for that. His charged shots can only defeat non-battle type Gods (as stated in V25 and Shin DxD 2), whereas Infinity Blaster is stated to be a concern for everyone in the tournament including the high-ranking Gods. Shooting Star is currently not a threat to them.

There's also the fact that BtB Sairaorg matched his charged shot with a punch; keep in mind that Sairaorg's punches were compared to Crimson Blaster in strength. Pseudo DxD is ridiculously stronger than that.
Old 2021-12-30, 15:08   Link #7737
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Hmm, perhaps although Zenith Tempest does have more varied abilities than Neried Kyrie. But controlling a Dragon God in addition to enhancing their power is pretty bonkers, you could basically oppose all mythologies on your own.

I would assume Ingvild would also be able to create God-class water dragons, or at least multiple Maou-class dragons at some point.
Maybe it could be that Dulio will have another power that he is still hidden or that he has unlocked yet. Well will see in future.

About Ingvild I think that in her BXB she could reach God Class, maybe she could have some kind of Maoufication in future.

In a previous post of mine I have wrote some theories about the ability Ingvild could have in her BXB and in her possibile Maoufication:

Quote:
The BXB: Ingvild gets a armor made of water with draconic appearance, now she have a water manipulation beyond the Leviathan's bloodline because now she can control the sea itself, also her dragon control is increased, through her songs now she can give to Issei and alliance a boost of power over the one she give to them in the Shin DXD 1.

The possibile Maoufication: like the DXD L this form can be reached thanks a blessing of Ophis that allow to Ingvild to unleashed more of her potentional of be both a Satan's descendant and a Longinus's user. This form can be more powerful than the DXD L because the Ingvild's Longinus is high tier. The dragon's water armor will separates by Ingvild's body and becoming a giant snake dragon( the Leviathan in short) and start to act such a avatar sacred gear(like Jin for Yobio). The Leviathan will act for both attacking the opponents and protecting Ingvild, Ingvild could use together water manipulation of Leviathan's clan and the Sea's manipulation of Nereid Kyre to add a great amount of water to the Leviathan increasing his size and so streght and durability but without lost speed.
Also now Ingvild dragon's control his raised at the level that she speak telepathically with them and even triggered them to awakenig the Outrage's mode when them are protecting her.
Some opinions about it?

Quote:
Shooting Star and Shigune should make the list.

He doesn't have the firepower of Pseudo DxD though; he would need his Balance Breaker for that. His charged shots can only defeat non-battle type Gods (as stated in V25 and Shin DxD 2), whereas Infinity Blaster is stated to be a concern for everyone in the tournament including the high-ranking Gods. Shooting Star is currently not a threat to them.

There's also the fact that BtB Sairaorg matched his charged shot with a punch; keep in mind that Sairaorg's punches were compared to Crimson Blaster in strength. Pseudo DxD is ridiculously stronger than that.
Maybe it can be that Shigune's sacred gear could becoming a Longnius in future like the Gasper's case?

About the fire power of Shooting Star I remember that was Grafiya to said that his attacks was strong like the Pseudo DXD Infinity Blaster.
The Highschool DXD Wiki said so too:https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wik...Star#Equipment

Quote:
I think that if Issei unlock the full power of his 8 mutation pieces the CXC could reach its full potentional of alternative to JD, so maybe reach the Heavenly Dragon Class when in future perhaps after a time skip Issei having fully mastered the BG could use the full power of Ddraig just with the BXB.
About Issei and Vali that in future after a time-skip can use the full power of Ddraig and Albion just in the BXB because they fully mastered BG and DD you think it may be possibile or not?

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-30 at 15:23.
Old 2021-12-31, 04:36   Link #7738
Xuanwu

Quote:
Maybe it could be that Dulio will have another power that he is still hidden or that he has unlocked yet. Well will see in future.

About Ingvild I think that in her BXB she could reach God Class, maybe she could have some kind of Maoufication in future.

In a previous post of mine I have wrote some theories about the ability Ingvild could have in her BXB and in her possibile Maoufication:

Some opinions about it?
Yes, but I don't know if it should have actual dragon abilities like Outrage Mode. Technically, it's simply water shaped in the form of a dragon/snake thing.

I would say she should also be able to manifest weaker water creatures like Tefarme could. I believe Zero said Tefarme could sink cities without a large water source available (since the Underworld doesn't have large water bodies), so Ingvild should be able to sink countries underwater with her Balance Breaker.

Quote:
Maybe it can be that Shigune's sacred gear could becoming a Longnius in future like the Gasper's case?
Yeah, her Sacred Gear is too busted not to be a Longinus. I believe it's stated that she has the highest attack power in the Slash Dog team? Which means Taotie is stronger than Absolute Demise and Canis Lykaon.

Quote:
About the fire power of Shooting Star I remember that was Grafiya to said that his attacks was strong like the Pseudo DXD Infinity Blaster.
The Highschool DXD Wiki said so too:https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wik...Star#Equipment
She was just comparing them because they are big enough to destroy the field, which is nothing special for God-class beings who have been wrecking the entire field throughout the tournament. And we have to remember that most God-class beings are low-difficulty material for Heavenly Dragons.
Quote:
The attack that could have erased the sea field was…probably fired by the [Shooting Star] team’s King, Shooting Star-senshu. Shooting Star-senshu held the new Longinus [Star Buster Star Blaster], a Longinus that came with a set of a longsword and a rifle. And the thing that he fired was a very powerful blast that could send even a God-class being (non-battle type) flying even though it’s not in Balance Breaker! That one just now must be something that was fired using the Rifle. I saw it in the recordings of the prelim match. As the screen showed the field—, several islands that were scattered in the sea surface were blown away! What power! Even though it’s not a Balance Breaker, this power is just…! What is wrong with these new Longinus!? As there was a sudden attack, the announcer said,

<<Team [Imperial Purpure]Â’s one Bishop and Pawn retire!>>
As you can see, Issei makes sure to clarify here that Shooting Star's firepower is only enough to take out non-battle type Gods. He also said the same thing in V25. On the other hand, HD-class attacks can take out high-ranking Gods:
Quote:
Indeed, Vali's Maoufication attack power was among the highest in the tournament. Even high-ranked God-class opponents wonÂ’t be able to brush it off after getting hit. However, Vali had not dealt a definitive blow to Prince Nezha yet.
Shooting Star can definitely not take out any high-ranking Gods, considering that BtB Sairaorg tanked his sword attack and punched away his aura attack.

BtB Sairaorg is barely God-class and his punches are slightly superior to Crimson Blaster. So Pseudo DxD Issei would legit just punch away Shooting Star's attacks and wouldn't need Infinity Blaster to match him. Just imagine BtB Sairaorg trying to defeat DxD Issei or DxD Vali. The gap is immense.

Quote:
About Issei and Vali that in future after a time-skip can use the full power of Ddraig and Albion just in the BXB because they fully mastered BG and DD you think it may be possibile or not?
I think they would need CxC and EJO to reach Heavenly Dragon-class in the future.

Their BxB armours should be around God-class.
Old 2021-12-31, 06:22   Link #7739
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Yes, but I don't know if it should have actual dragon abilities like Outrage Mode. Technically, it's simply water shaped in the form of a dragon/snake thing.

I would say she should also be able to manifest weaker water creatures like Tefarme could. I believe Zero said Tefarme could sink cities without a large water source available (since the Underworld doesn't have large water bodies), so Ingvild should be able to sink countries underwater with her Balance Breaker.

Yeah, her Sacred Gear is too busted not to be a Longinus. I believe it's stated that she has the highest attack power in the Slash Dog team? Which means Taotie is stronger than Absolute Demise and Canis Lykaon.
You did not understand what I meant when I have mentioned the Outrage Mode, what I was trying to say is that Ingvild with her control over dragons could triggered them to use the Outrage Mode.

I don't know if it was affirmed that Shigune have a attack that surpass Tobio and Laviana but her Sacred Gear is realy something that we could consider a future Longinus.

Quote:
She was just comparing them because they are big enough to destroy the field, which is nothing special for God-class beings who have been wrecking the entire field throughout the tournament. And we have to remember that most God-class beings are low-difficulty material for Heavenly Dragons.

As you can see, Issei makes sure to clarify here that Shooting Star's firepower is only enough to take out non-battle type Gods. He also said the same thing in V25. On the other hand, HD-class attacks can take out high-ranking Gods:

Shooting Star can definitely not take out any high-ranking Gods, considering that BtB Sairaorg tanked his sword attack and punched away his aura attack.

BtB Sairaorg is barely God-class and his punches are slightly superior to Crimson Blaster. So Pseudo DxD Issei would legit just punch away Shooting Star's attacks and wouldn't need Infinity Blaster to match him. Just imagine BtB Sairaorg trying to defeat DxD Issei or DxD Vali. The gap is immense.
I have understand, then I wonder if in future will see the BXB of Shooting Star and how powerful should be?

Also I wonder if Ishibumi will let to BtB Sairoarg to a least make Indra bleed a few instead of complety get the jobber task.

Quote:
I think they would need CxC and EJO to reach Heavenly Dragon-class in the future.

Their BxB armours should be around God-class.
Maybe the CXC and EJOD will be heavenly dragon class before a possibile time skip, for do so Issei could just need to unleashed the potentional of the 8 mutation pieces, when Vali maybe thanks the plot priorities will do so because his talent.

It is possibile that the previous wielder of the BG and DD they might have had a chance to harness the full power of Ddraig and Albion if they mastered the BG and DD only they haven't lived long enough to do so.

Who don't know how strong could be the base of Adult Issei and Adult Vali after a time-skip.
Old 2021-12-31, 07:16   Link #7740
Xuanwu

Quote:
You did not understand what I meant when I have mentioned the Outrage Mode, what I was trying to say is that Ingvild with her control over dragons could triggered them to use the Outrage Mode.
Possibly, although that's simply a power enhancement which she can do with her usual singing.
Quote:
I don't know if it was affirmed that Shigune have a attack that surpass Tobio and Laviana but her Sacred Gear is realy something that we could consider a future Longinus.
Just checked again, and she's the strongest:

Quote:
Noticing that Nanadaru Shigune-san had greeted me, Natsume-san said,

“Speaking of which, it might the first time for this combination. She’s also one of the members who has been around since our formation. As you may already know, she’s the toughest Power-type member of our team as the wielder of the strongest ever [Toutetsu].”
Quote:
I have understand, then I wonder if in future will see the BXB of Shooting Star and how powerful should be?

Also I wonder if Ishibumi will let to BtB Sairoarg to a least make Indra bleed a few instead of complety get the jobber task.
I think his BxB can be Top 10 level. He does have the potential with his high-tier Longinus.

Most likely. Ishibumi would probably want to make Sairaorg look a bit good before going out.

Quote:
Maybe the CXC and EJOD will be heavenly dragon class before a possibile time skip, for do so Issei could just need to unleashed the potentional of the 8 mutation pieces, when Vali maybe thanks the plot priorities will do so because his talent.

It is possibile that the previous wielder of the BG and DD they might have had a chance to harness the full power of Ddraig and Albion if they mastered the BG and DD only they haven't lived long enough to do so.

Who don't know how strong could be the base of Adult Issei and Adult Vali after a time-skip.
Maybe the Belzard dude. I believe he's supposed to be the most talented BG user, but obviously didn't live long.