AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-03-22, 01:18   Link #3201
Jintor

Yeah, looks like there's a well-meaning but unofficial Editor on Baka-Tsuki called S... or something.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:20   Link #3202
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

Holy crap, I helped.
Kagedanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:29   Link #3203
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Do I put out the notice to Oni? He's been meaning to get the rust off of his ban arsenal.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:33   Link #3204
Kagedanji
Doughy goodness. I think.

Dunno, but I suddenly regained my energy and will try adding more original content to the game scene.

Beanbrew, it'll be merged with whatever you come up with once you're done, I'm guessing.
Kagedanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:36   Link #3205
Jintor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Do I put out the notice to Oni? He's been meaning to get the rust off of his ban arsenal.
We should probably explain the situation to this mystery editor and encourage him to come here to collab. I think he's well-meaning but doesn't know there's a 'semiofficial' party working on the edits.
Old 2008-03-22, 01:39   Link #3206
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
[B][COLOR="royalblue"]

I'll translate this video and post the pics next week. Please remember to give me cookies.

I'll start baking right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbrew View Post
I guess because you have one...

I usually end up with 1-3 per series, but some series...I just don't feel anything for anyone. It's a lonely feeling...

Blargh I only watch animes that interest me, and has characters I would like, which is why I never stumbled upon that lonely feeling.

However it does suck when you have a poster of a character you claimed, but you can't hang it up because its too NWS. Poor naked Horo poster will be inside my magazine forever.

@Oh god darnit, I missed abuse of power[lol beanbag i lol'd], and etc.[Hosaki xD] D;
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:41   Link #3207
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
We should probably explain the situation to this mystery editor and encourage him to come here to collab. I think he's well-meaning but doesn't know there's a 'semiofficial' party working on the edits.

More admin work...

Old 2008-03-22, 01:50   Link #3208
Tangowr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagedanji View Post

Video is also dead like my soul.
Old 2008-03-22, 01:52   Link #3209
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Archive post updated. You guys are trying to kill me or something. Either by the spaghetti tangle of different edits, or by nosebleed.

Of course, now that I've said it, I fully expect the thread to pop out with several short scenes with multiple editjobs each, and a flood of glasses-wearing blushing Kyonko pics. Death by blood loss might be messy, but it would be such a good way to go.

Quote:
Although we'll have to come up with a revised post to actually put on the front page.
We could just copy-and-paste the list in question onto the front page, or I could try to see if it's possible to use tables in this forum. Probably we'll just end up with the copy-and-paste, I think.

Quote:
/EDIT Oh man, now I"m going to have to watch TTGL. DAMNIT I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF EXAMS HERE PEOPLE D:
From all the hype surrounding TTGL, I'm willing to try watching it, but I'm not going to spend money on it until I know that I'll like it, so my options for viewing it are somewhat limited. I don't have any sources for it, in other words.

Especially since I'm in Singapore with the "We Sue Downloaders" atmosphere.
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 01:54   Link #3210
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
We could just copy-and-paste the list in question onto the front page, or I could try to see if it's possible to use tables in this forum. Probably we'll just end up with the copy-and-paste, I think.
I'll just do that for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
From all the hype surrounding TTGL, I'm willing to try watching it, but I'm not going to spend money on it until I know that I'll like it, so my options for viewing it are somewhat limited. I don't have any sources for it, in other words.

Especially since I'm in Singapore with the "We Sue Downloaders" atmosphere.
Find a way. It will change your life for the better.

Old 2008-03-22, 01:57   Link #3211
Jintor

My executive decision as Editor is probably going to be to keep my Original Editjob of Beanbrewbag and Kaisos's stuff, and integrate a couple of phrases from Discreet's. No offence, Discreet, but I think Kaisos's version is funnier.

This is for Chapter Two, Part Three Bee.
Old 2008-03-22, 02:00   Link #3212
BookOfMages
PALM SIZED TIGER!?

So I was bored, and since I saw the Hosaki, why not make it more like Haruki?

Using Photobucket this time to save stress. :'(

I didn't edit the hair or eyes at all or anything.

@lol I screwed up when I wanted to make the 2nd pic shinier. :'(
BookOfMages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 02:02   Link #3213
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post

So I was bored, and since I saw the Hosaki, why not make it more like Haruki?

Using Photobucket this time to save stress. :'(

*snip*

I didn't edit the hair or eyes at all or anything.

@lol I scrweed up when I wanted to make the 2nd pic shinier. :'(
Please continue.

Quote:
My executive decision as Editor is probably going to be to keep my Original Editjob of Beanbrewbag and Kaisos's stuff, and integrate a couple of phrases from Discreet's. No offence, Discreet, but I think Kaisos's version is funnier.

This is for Chapter Two, Part Three Bee.
And that of course is subject to the two hammers of Kaisos and myself.

Old 2008-03-22, 02:10   Link #3214
Jintor

You're the only guys with Veto power against me at the moment.
Old 2008-03-22, 02:24   Link #3215
Puffendahl
Että koko kokkoko?

I'm angry with myself for believing whoever said this thread was slowing down. I thought it was safe to get some rest at night, but once again, that has cost me ten pages. I suppose there's no such possibility as slowing down for this thread... Which is okay, but it does sometimes make me wonder why sleep has to be a necessity for life

Since I wasn't around, I think it's safest not to comment too much about whatever has been discussed in the last ten-ish pages. Might have missed important details, since I did read through quite quickly. Therefore, I'll just end this by praising the Hare Hare Yukai with Kyonko and Itsuko in it. I hope that it'll be finished eventually.
Puffendahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 02:26   Link #3216
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffendahl View Post
I'm angry with myself for believing whoever said this thread was slowing down. I thought it was safe to get some rest at night, but once again, that has cost me ten pages. I suppose there's no such possibility as slowing down for this thread... Which is okay, but it does sometimes make me wonder why sleep has to be a necessity for life

Since I wasn't around, I think it's safest not to comment too much about whatever has been discussed in the last ten-ish pages. Might have missed important details, since I did read through quite quickly. Therefore, I'll just end this by praising the Hare Hare Yukai with Kyonko and Itsuko in it. I hope that it'll be finished eventually.
You'll want to check back anyway. We've started a new sub project. And it's gonna PWN.

Old 2008-03-22, 02:29   Link #3217
Jintor

I don't know how much time we're going to have for it, inbetween the EDITWARS we have going here. : D

I have a feeling that the ROMCOM would be more suited to manga format...
Old 2008-03-22, 02:30   Link #3218
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
I don't know how much time we're going to have for it, inbetween the EDITWARS we have going here. : D

I have a feeling that the ROMCOM would be more suited to manga format...
True that. Shall we leave it to Kang and his merry men then? Although the discussion still remains here.

Old 2008-03-22, 02:41   Link #3219
Puffendahl
Että koko kokkoko?

Quote:
You'll want to check back anyway. We've started a new sub project. And it's gonna PWN.
Oh, no worries. I did read it all, I always tend to do that. Even if I weren’t there, I wouldn’t want to completely miss it. Since ten pages is a lot...

I'll just let the sub project advance for a while before saying / possibly drawing anything. I'd hate to have misunderstood something, just because the thought "five more pages... four more pages..." was looming in my head (and stealing away some of my concentration) while I was reading
Puffendahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-22, 02:51   Link #3220
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffendahl View Post
I'll just let the sub project advance for a while before saying / possibly drawing anything. I'd hate to have misunderstood something, just because the thought "five more pages... four more pages..." was looming in my head (and stealing away some of my concentration) while I was reading
Heh.

We'll find that out soon enough. I'm putting Kang in charge of it for now, as he's the one to have volunteered the services of himself and his merry men.

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan