AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Old 2004-07-13, 04:04   Link #21
michiru

The scene of the movie version is two years after the last episode of TV version.
Producer's comment.
"I think that televiewers will be surprised at the last of the TV version absolutely.
But if you see the movie version,you should be convinced to the surprise."
michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 05:07   Link #22
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

two years after the TV ending? now that sounds nice, I hope it can become something like End of Eva
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 14:18   Link #23
Seroth

yeah sounds cool. Now we know there's definitely no Hughes (unless they'd go with an unforgivable 'ressurection' kind of story, or unless there are a lot flashbacks)
Seroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-13, 14:21   Link #24
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiru
The scene of the movie version is two years after the last episode of TV version.
Producer's comment.
"I think that televiewers will be surprised at the last of the TV version absolutely.
But if you see the movie version,you should be convinced to the surprise."
Hell yeah, I WAS RIGHT!
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 17:26   Link #25
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

I would never abandon my pimpage! But no, I am still me. Just quiet. =D
Zauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 05:48   Link #26
Rattus
Nibbling on the drywall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seroth
yeah sounds cool. Now we know there's definitely no Hughes (unless they'd go with an unforgivable 'ressurection' kind of story, or unless there are a lot flashbacks)
You don't reckon the Elrics would resurrect Hughes if they had the chance? In a "you can only resurrect one person, your mom, Hughes, Ed's limbs, or Al's body" situation, I see them going with Hughes.
Rattus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 02:49   Link #27
neoko

Speaking of death and ressurection, does Greed come back to life again? I mean i haven't seen the fight sequence in the Op. Where Ed and Greed and duking it out.
Maybe it's one of those series where they make clips up just for the...Op, quite strange though...
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 07:30   Link #28
Gmc

Yep, I'm pretty sure those clips were only made for the op. It happens all the time.
Gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 07:46   Link #29
Rockpaperscissors

2 years after the tv series end? although it is great news ( 1-2 hours of more FMA goodness) we have to not forget that the tv series may not come to a conclusion just because there is a movie to conclude it?????????????????????????? that means we will have to wait maaaany months before we learn the final fate of those that survive the tv series instead of our weekly dose of anticipation!!!
Rockpaperscissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 15:18   Link #30
neoko

I'm sure they wont make us suffer that much. Or there will just be a lot of pissed off people. I mean if anyone one makes us wait like 2 months for the conclusion we're just going to like...not bother, and forget about the intense build up and that would just ruin the series' reputation.
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 15:32   Link #31
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Are we going to see Yao Ling in the movie?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 08:11   Link #32
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Who is Yao Ling?
Gravi-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 10:25   Link #33
Whisky

Nice, nice...

http://www.shochiku.co.jp/hagaren/
Whisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 11:08   Link #34
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky
Is this an official site?

Hmm... Eds all growed up, he don't look happy though. Nice new outfit, sort of reminds me of Hohenheim. Can't tell whether he's got his arm and leg back though.But where's Al?

There's a trailer on there too, but no new clips just ones from the series. Anyone get any clues from the voice over?
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 13:40   Link #35
Whisky

No idea, since i can't read japanese ... :/

but I think, it's official
Old 2004-08-08, 14:25   Link #36
Yondaime
4th Hokage 四代目火影

Actually Ed as a grown up 18 year old looks just like Hohenheim Has similar dark clothes and trenchcoat, a high white collar thats popped up, golden hair with a pony tail and golden eyes Just give him some glasses and a beard and he'd look like a young man version of Hohenheim I wonder if they are hiding Al's pic for now to prevent any spoilers/suspicions of him getting his body back or not But I have to say that seeing a 16 year old Alphonse in human form would be pretty cool, same goes for an 17 year old Winry Now I can't wait for the movie XD

- Yondaime

- Umineko no naku koro ni
Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 15:22   Link #37
Whisky

I wonder if he has grown taller
Old 2004-08-08, 18:54   Link #38
Lunas
Enraged elf lover

Send a message via ICQ to Lunas Send a message via AIM to Lunas Send a message via MSN to Lunas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seroth
we have a stone that bends the laws of nature killing all the sins might be soem thing of equal value to al's body huges and all the soldiers that died to make the stone we dont know

or a condition of getting al's body back might be they go back to the time the lost thier parts and dont do the attempt to rez thier mom
Lunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 19:39   Link #39
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime
Actually Ed as a grown up 18 year old looks just like Hohenheim Has similar dark clothes and trenchcoat, a high white collar thats popped up, golden hair with a pony tail and golden eyes Just give him some glasses and a beard and he'd look like a young man version of Hohenheim I wonder if they are hiding Al's pic for now to prevent any spoilers/suspicions of him getting his body back or not But I have to say that seeing a 16 year old Alphonse in human form would be pretty cool, same goes for an 17 year old Winry Now I can't wait for the movie XD

- Yondaime
Ah so Ed is the oldest of Winry & Al?
Scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 20:30   Link #40
Yondaime
4th Hokage 四代目火影

Ed and Winry are the same age I believe but his b-day is before hers i believe and Al is like 1 1/2-2 years younger Right now in the anime at least Ed is 16, Winry is 15/16, and Al is 14 Ed was 15 in the anime but remember he had a birthday when Elysia-chan had hers

- Yondaime

- Umineko no naku koro ni
Yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote