AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-04-14, 18:02   Link #41
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I've been asking this since season 1 but: WHAT THE FUCK IS LUCIFER DOING?

Is that dork STILL reading his goddamn book? Maybe he should get off his ass and DO something. Fucker's immune to holy attacks. The human's can't do shit to him, stolen power or not.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 18:43   Link #42
SeaDoor

Wow! I loved the second episode. Can't wait for the next!
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 22:07   Link #43
DemonneoPT

Very stylish Opening. Nice work there!
Nina is just too funny especially when she is with Azazel (btw, nice action scenes from him). She can't even look at the guy in the eyes . Looks like her hybrid human/dragon race is something new to the world since no one seems to know anything about them. I'm imaging Nina in a fight and then asking for Azazel to look at her so she can transform. Most silly and inconvenient trigger ever

I'm curious to know more about this power humans got to kick ass of almost everyone. It's probably related to Bahamut. What else can beat both angels and demons that easy?
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 23:04   Link #44
Blueknight78

lol this episode managed to make me even more confuse about nina, she is a "dragon race" which like to turn in humans??? or a half breed race of human-dragons???? or humans with power to turn indragons???, looks like nina can't proper control her powers like the others and whenever she is too excited she will turn in a dragon and can go "rampage" accidentaly...

i still don't get if the king is really the true evil guy here or something else more is happening behind the scenes, since looks like he was the "hero in the past" and now is the villian???.

this serie really looks interesting so far the main cast is really unique and good.

the demon guy from previous serie and the "shota angel" together is really interesting.
Old 2017-04-15, 07:54   Link #45
drawr

So is Mugaro an angel? I feel bad for Nina, she literally can't carry a conversation with over half the cast.
drawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 08:00   Link #46
Seihai
スマイリウム

Nina's facial expressions are the best.
Old 2017-04-15, 09:11   Link #47
Velsy

Seems I was somewhat wrong. Guess she can somewhat recall memories from the event. but she still had no control over it which was what led me to doubt. But it shred some light for us. Then seeing the whole village dragon people is surprising. But their definitely not true dragons. True dragons would be like the Green one in the forest, or like Bahamut. So what would it make her and her village ? Lesser Dragons ? Dragonkin ? Think its pretty obvious by now her trigger to became a dragon is by looking at hot guys ^_~

Secondly. While I did think it odd that the demons werent doing something about the humans kiddnapping their kind. but holy shit, the Demon capital got sacked, no way! I mean, wasn't Lucifer there ? I never thought the capital of the demons would fall that easily. Whats Lucifer doing now ?? Or is he dead ? Its a worse crisis than I expected and the power balance has collapsed. This is one of those moments when humans have over stood their bounds. Some forbidden power has to be behind this. It seems they just walk in and steam roll.

I suppose how things turned out is interesting and intense.. But, not really sure how I feel about Azazel as the new MC. I miss Favaro and Amira <.< yet I was thinking it could of also been a perfect opportunity for Joans redemption as a MC after loosing her divine protection and somewhat having the major hand in the angels collapse. But will see where this goes for now.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 12:02   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Wow, that OP. It looks like Azazel is the new hero of the series. Other than that, the OP doesn't reveal much. No Favaro, Jeanne, or Lucifer. I'm particularly curious about Jeanne's absence. She was reinstated as a knight at the end of the first season, so where is she now? I'm guessing rotting in some dungeon, as I can't see her tolerating what the King is doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawr View Post
So is Mugaro an angel? I feel bad for Nina, she literally can't carry a conversation with over half the cast.
Angels were shown to be just as powerless as demons against the humans in the first ep, so I think he's something else. He was called a holy child. I'm thinking he was used by Charioce to create the gems that allow humans to subjugate the other races, which is why he can turn them off as well.
Old 2017-04-15, 15:40   Link #49
Wandering Soul

Nina is going to find it real difficult to interact with most of the cast.

So it looks like the ideological conflict between Azazel and Kaiser is going to carry this part of the story. Kaiser can criticize Azazel all her wants, but words alone aren't going to sway him. As far as Azazel is concerned, he is the only one actually trying to anything here.
Old 2017-04-15, 16:20   Link #50
Applehell

Ritttaaa!

But... a doctor? Leave to it this show to have a healthcare physician be dead I guess.

Not much happened in this episode that wasn't covered last week tho. The most notable things that happened was the fact that Nina's from a Dragon Clan, the Demon Captial has also fallen to the humans and Maguro is possibly a angel of some sort. Hopefully the pace is tighten up a little next time.

I really like the ED, especially the visuals. The OP OTOH is just okay imo. Doesn't quite match up to the first season.

Last edited by Applehell; 2017-04-16 at 00:30.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 21:23   Link #51
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Another great opeing song Well Rita being a doctor is right and dose she have Thing from the Addams Family
Old 2017-04-15, 21:58   Link #52
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ep 02

Hmm ... that was pretty darn good as well ... certainly a dark storyline, though. It is told well, though, and the characters really come across nicely. The production values continue to be really good (though neither the OP or ED do much for me).

I kinda like Nina, and it was interesting to see her home village. Will also be interesting to see where she eventually winds up in the story's progression.

Also ... as usual, Rita is great. XD

I think I will tentatively commit to this one as well.
Old 2017-04-15, 22:48   Link #53
Magewolf

Kaiser's situation is a bad one. He does not want even demons treated that way but helping them is certainly going to lead to more harm to humans, since that is free demons favorite thing.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 00:10   Link #54
Requiem-x
The slacking one

To no one's surprise, Rita is still awesome, and still packs a hell of a punch.

Not exactly the most exciting episode of bahamut, but still a good episode regardless, specially due to the amount of new info we got: Gotta say, I love the fact Nina isn't totally in the dark about her being a dragon, or being able to turn into one, at least. I was so afraid we'd spend half of the season just waiting for her to figure it out, specially since we seem to have more important issues at hand. It does look like she's gonna be more of a bystander for the time being, but that's ok, she's really totally innocent in regards of all the crap that's going on, i.e, she's not the mystical, literal key to end everything (or so it seems), so it's gonna take more than Azazel's nagging to make her jump to action (also, this kinda puts her in a middle point between Favaro and Amira's situation in s1, which is interesting). By the way, Nina saying she doesn't want to turn into a dragon has more weight to it if you re-visit the first episode. That is, she has a damn good reason.

Also nice is the clarification of how bad things are for everything non-human. Geez, event the capital got owned? There's no war here then, just one-sided slaughter... yet, at the same, the ultimate happy ending for mankind in this kind of world. The roles really have been reversed, and then some. Of course, I'm looking forward to see how exactly Charioce got the power to do that in the first place.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 00:15   Link #55
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Color me impressed as fuck by that episode. Sequel on course to top the original here.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 09:32   Link #56
kuromitsu

Nina continues to be adorable, and ooohh, as if I needed any more reasons to love Azazel...! He's still awesomely melodramatic and failtastic, but at least he's coming around with his little roaring rampage of revenge. I wonder why Kaisar didn't recognize him, though. (If my memory is correct the last time they met Azazel pretty much revealed that he had been behind the death of Kaisar's father.)

Speaking of Kaisar, I bet he wishes he had stayed with Favaro! Poor guy, things just never seem to work out for him. Now he's stuck between his duty and his moral compass, and I wonder where it will all lead. Just... let Kaisar be happy, please, is that too much to ask for? (Apparently, yes. )

Mugaro is interesting. So it seems he has a kind of double power, like Amira did? differently colored eyes and whatnot. And Rita! Rita is the best.

By the way, the ending has little cameos of Favaro (being carried away as a criminal, maybe?) and Cerberus (her dogs chasing Azazel) so hopefully they'll appear too. Favaroooo!
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 12:20   Link #57
Tenzen12

Well, if Favaro appear, he might be as well only male human that could team up with Nina without turning her into dangerous beast...
Old 2017-04-16, 12:30   Link #58
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Nina continues to be adorable, and ooohh, as if I needed any more reasons to love Azazel...! He's still awesomely melodramatic and failtastic, but at least he's coming around with his little roaring rampage of revenge. I wonder why Kaisar didn't recognize him, though. (If my memory is correct the last time they met Azazel pretty much revealed that he had been behind the death of Kaisar's father.)
Kaisar recognized him. It's just that he learnt that revenge lead nowhere in the first season, so he doesn't bear a grudge against him. Add all those years of seeing demons being horribly oppressed, and he probably even feels a bit of sympathy for the guy.
Old 2017-04-16, 17:10   Link #59
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kaisar recognized him. It's just that he learnt that revenge lead nowhere in the first season, so he doesn't bear a grudge against him. Add all those years of seeing demons being horribly oppressed, and he probably even feels a bit of sympathy for the guy.
To me it seemed that he recognized Azazel as the guy from arena, not as "demon who caused my family's death and ruin, and drove me to years of misery"... I don't remember Kaisar forgiving him or anything in season 1. Then again, my memory of S1 is not very sharp, I might need to rewatch it.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-16, 21:06   Link #60
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
And the show continues to impress.

In her letter that she was writing to her mom she mentioned not letting anyone find out makes her her turn into a dragon. So do all of her kind have a certain trigger? Her's seems to be seeing a guy she thinks is hot. Back when they were showing us the dragon, we saw other's of her kind doing things or having things done to them before turning as well. At first I thought this was just showcasing the village but now I wonder if they weren't also showing us other triggers for other dragons.

Tags
angels, dark fantasy, demons, dragons, gods, sequel, undead