AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 15 14.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 33.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 12.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 2.83%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-23, 19:58   Link #101
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
not a harem yet! More of a love square! Until the girls that flock to Yuji turn out to be more then any existing shape has vertices or corners then i'll still use shapes.. Should another girl join in then i'll move from square to pentagon, then hexagon and so forth until it reaches polygon then i'll officially accept it as being harem!
Uh...technically, triangles and squares are already polygons. ^_^
Old 2007-10-23, 20:25   Link #102
UPR

I consider it went it a harem when it goes from square to pentagon. As we are still at the square then it's not a harem

Spoiler for harem sorta:
Old 2007-10-23, 22:20   Link #103
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
Uh...technically, triangles and squares are already polygons. ^_^
True, perhaps i didn't phrase it right, I meant until the amount of girls after Yuji reaches the stage there there is no other specific name, such as square octagon decagon ect. To a point where the only name would be polygon then i'll consider it a harem! Weird definition i know lol.
Old 2007-10-24, 12:01   Link #104
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
One thing interest me about Konoe is her right hand bangle. Dunno why but it simply made me interested.
Old 2007-10-24, 15:51   Link #105
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
I still think there is more to Konoe then meets the eyes.....

Spoiler for ep3:
Well it could be possible they turned her into a human or something close to one, to give her the oppertunity to get close to Yuji. If this was the case when Bal Masque made their move it would be harder for Yuji to fight back given that he has developed a relationship with Konoe (Even if its not romantic). Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Think about her reaction is season 1 when she was syncronizing or whatever with Yuji. She was experiencing real feelings for the first time it was almost like being ecstasy for her. However this plan could back fire if she actually develops human like emotions.
Old 2007-10-24, 18:00   Link #106
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Maybe you're right sinestra.. Another indication that Konoe might be Hecate, is that we don't see any signs of the "real" Hecate after Konoe appears in Yuji's school.. Makes me wonder..
Old 2007-10-25, 10:09   Link #107
rozenfreak123
Kanna-chan/Rin-chan Lover

Yeah, that might be true because in episode 2 after Hecate was "praying" her eyes had a gleam like she was in love or something and a little later Konoe appears in Yuji's class as a transfer student. Also the Denizen/Tomogara was a complete dumbass, overconfident, and didn't use any Rinne though I'm not surprised he was killed so easily.

Last edited by rozenfreak123; 2007-10-25 at 10:13. Reason: Add-on
Old 2007-10-26, 05:28   Link #108
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Also, I don't really understand why they are so scared of the thought of Fumina being Hecate. If I recall, Hayate was more like a pawn and barely did anything to try and harm them in the first series. All she did was the pseudo-rape of Yuji and that was it. Hecate never struck me as a particularly dangerous or evil character when on her own.
Ummm... Hecate is pretty much a bottomless well of power, IIRC. It doesn't matter that she doesn't think for herself, the fact that she could have access to so much power makes her dangerous. That's like saying a nuclear bomb isn't dangerous just because it can't detonate itself.

On this episode... that wasn't bad. It's kinda hard to compare this series so far with the previous, because the first one ebbed and flowed so much, but this hasn't been too bad so far, IMO. There's been enough atmosphere and curve balls and mystery to distract from the monster of the week battles, which have fortunately been relegated to a lesser role in the series. And, like most people, I'm almost certain that Konoe = Hecate. It just wouldn't make sense otherwise. Still, Yuuji's harem expands...

This is good stuff. I don't mind what I've seen from this series so far. It's not brilliant, but it is enjoyable to date.
Old 2007-10-26, 07:41   Link #109
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Maybe you're right sinestra.. Another indication that Konoe might be Hecate, is that we don't see any signs of the "real" Hecate after Konoe appears in Yuji's school.. Makes me wonder..
Yep i thought that as well. I have been brooding on this for days and im 95% sure that Konoe is Hecate. This is a random theory but....I think Konoe interest or conncetion with Yuji is after effect from season I. As stated above Hectate is bottomless pit of power and Yuji's power is growing day by day with his training. I wouldnt be surprised if Konoe thought that Yuji is somewhat like her and he should join her or some of Yuji's feeling leaked into her and now shes smitten its like a drug.