AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2017-10-18, 14:06   Link #1761
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I have a theory of why Ichika turned out to be extremely dense. It's because of his heavy schedule of studying throughout grade school,and junior high school, he didn't have a date before in his life. He could have spend one day with a girl before the series starts, but he didn't have a chance due to his family circumstances.

Also, the reason why Ichika have a strong attraction towards Chifuyu because she's the only one who is there for him after since Houki moved out. Ever since then, Ichika have been in the depressed state as he couldn't talk to anyone in school, stopped doing sports or any outside activities. All he ever think about is Houki. He felt he lost his only friend in the world. During the dark times, Chifuyu is finally there to comfort Ichika. The guy was lonely during his childhood ever Houki left.
in the end when ever it involves creating a powerful IS unit or creating a powerful IS pilot, usually the reason is because of chifuyu & tabane. unlike tabane, chifuyu has an attachment to his brother, sort of what keeping her from becoming like tabane, mad &
has huge ego to a point where she is showing off how skilled she is. True she's doesn't has a strong attraction toward him like he does to her, but still.

Ichika claimed that he doesn't belong at ISA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Problem is that there were at least three friends we know of that he spent a lot of time with. One of which is Rin.
yeah because of their connection with IS units.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 15:30   Link #1762
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
in the end when ever it involves creating a powerful IS unit or creating a powerful IS pilot, usually the reason is because of chifuyu & tabane. unlike tabane, chifuyu has an attachment to his brother, sort of what keeping her from becoming like tabane, mad &
has huge ego to a point where she is showing off how skilled she is. True she's doesn't has a strong attraction toward him like he does to her, but still.

Ichika claimed that he doesn't belong at ISA.

yeah because of their connection with IS units.
What? This was well before Ichika became a pilot, one of the friends is a guy, and another disnt even think about IS until Ichika joined.
Old 2017-10-18, 15:50   Link #1763
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Well, what do you expect from the guy who don't have any dating experience? Reading the romance novels?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 15:52   Link #1764
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Well, what do you expect from the guy who don't have any dating experience? Reading the romance novels?
My point was that he was never isolated as a kid, and there were at least two girls he was around during adolescence.
Old 2017-10-18, 17:14   Link #1765
lovetospoon73

Quote:
My point was that he was never isolated as a kid, and there were at least two girls he was around during adolescence.
yeah but he was kidnapped & one of his female childhood friends moved, plus ichika's & houki's sister r basically frenemies
Old 2017-10-18, 17:28   Link #1766
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
yeah but he was kidnapped & one of his female childhood friends moved, plus ichika's & houki's sister r basically frenemies
More like ‘basically exes’.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-18, 18:49   Link #1767
XFire
150% done

Quote:
He had three friends after Houki was gone. I wasn't counting her or Tabane.
Old 2017-10-18, 19:34   Link #1768
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Yeah. Alongside Rin, he also had Ran and Dan.
Old 2017-10-19, 10:57   Link #1769
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
He had three friends after Houki was gone. I wasn't counting her or Tabane.
True, he has befriends with Rin, Ran, and Dan during his childhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Yeah. Alongside Rin, he also had Ran and Dan.
However, that time he have with Rin and Ran during his childhood were also short lived. Perhaps Ichika never been into love and romance before in his life due to his heavy schedule of studying before the series starts and Chifuyu kept him from going the outside world. Do you remember Tohka from Date A Live series? In episode 3 of the first season, Tohka is almost in same situation that Ichika is in now such as having no idea of what a date really is about. Until Shido kindly explains to Tohka the meaning of a date. That in turn, they having a great time together.

Now, how do Houki and the other IS girls expect Ichika to know how they feel about him if they're not honest with themselves like they're bottle up their feelings and denying it? Reading the romance novels? Give the guy a break. He never have a girlfriend before, or never been on a date before. Heck, Ichika didn't have a chance to experience love and before due to these circumstances prior to the series.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2017-10-19 at 13:14.
Old 2017-10-19, 13:18   Link #1770
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Um, isn't this a bad thing? If Izuru plans on using this smartphone/android game w.e. Wouldn't that make him even MORE lasier/longer to update his LNs, much like Nasu with his so called Tsukihime remake?
At least Nasu said that he want to roll for SSR Arcueid, so the Tsukihime remake is probably planned or at least a Tsuki collab is.
Old 2017-10-19, 14:40   Link #1771
Nicaea

There's probably also the angle of Ichika being dense because of Chifuyu. I mean, for a long time she has been his world in many ways, and he's sort of attracted to her. I think he can't see much in other girls because Chifuyu has such a big presence in his life.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-19, 19:45   Link #1772
Chaos-Zero

Question: Does Chifuyu aware that the Phantom Task were the ones responsible for kidnapping Ichika long time ago?
Old 2017-10-19, 20:35   Link #1773
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Question: Does Chifuyu aware that the Phantom Task were the ones responsible for kidnapping Ichika long time ago?

That’s a good question, actually... We don’t know yet, but based on her reactions to them, I’d assume so.
Old 2017-10-20, 00:20   Link #1774
Chaos-Zero

I see that we don't know if Chifuyu was aware of Phantom Task being the ones who kidnapped Ichika that day. But I do have an another question. If Ichika were to truth about Cecilia's cooking isn't good, would that make Houki,and Rin happy? I know Cecilia won't once she hears it.
Old 2017-10-20, 01:27   Link #1775
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I see that we don't know if Chifuyu was aware of Phantom Task being the ones who kidnapped Ichika that day. But I do have an another question. If Ichika were to truth about Cecilia's cooking isn't good, would that make Houki,and Rin happy? I know Cecilia won't once she hears it.
She isn’t bad anymore, she’s average as of Volume 9.

EDIT: Luang is Ling's older sister - her uniform shirt has yellow lines on it (the same colour as Tatenashi's grade) in the exact same manner as Kanzashi's shirt has blue lines.

Last edited by Dark Rose Princess; 2017-10-20 at 09:35.
Old 2017-10-20, 10:49   Link #1776
lovetospoon73

i meaning to ask: as of vol 11 tabane plan on killing ichika right, does that mean she created something to take down chifuyu?
Old 2017-10-20, 12:16   Link #1777
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
i meaning to ask: as of vol 11 tabane plan on killing ichika right, does that mean she created something to take down chifuyu?
No, no such invention has been referred to.
Old 2017-10-20, 15:19   Link #1778
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
She isn’t bad anymore, she’s average as of Volume 9.

EDIT: Luang is Ling's older sister - her uniform shirt has yellow lines on it (the same colour as Tatenashi's grade) in the exact same manner as Kanzashi's shirt has blue lines.
I see Cecilia's cooking level isn't bad anymore. Just about normal.

I hope this doesn't speak out of terms. It may be slightly out of character,or something like that. But I have a question I like to ask of you.

What would Rin react if Ichika were to say that her cooking (like her Chinese Stir-Fried Pepper Steak for example) doesn't taste good as he's feeling sick?

Reference Taste as that person feeling sick: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOc8zVs86U from 5:31 to 5:35.

Remember, you can't expect everybody in the whole world have the same taste as yours. Everyone has different tastes.
Old 2017-10-20, 19:08   Link #1779
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I see Cecilia's cooking level isn't bad anymore. Just about normal.

I hope this doesn't speak out of terms. It may be slightly out of character,or something like that. But I have a question I like to ask of you.

What would Rin react if Ichika were to say that her cooking (like her Chinese Stir-Fried Pepper Steak for example) doesn't taste good as he's feeling sick?

Reference Taste as that person feeling sick: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LeOc8zVs86U from 5:31 to 5:35.

Remember, you can't expect everybody in the whole world have the same taste as yours. Everyone has different tastes.
She'd be upset?
Especially because, in true IS fashion, Ichika would would it in such a way as to suggest that it always tastes bad.

I mean, I'd be upset if someone I was in love with - and had been for years - just suddenly told me that something I'd been making them for years sucked.
Old 2017-10-22, 06:58   Link #1780
LastPanzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizers View Post
Just me or the girl in the upper, second from left look similar with Rin?

Her name is Huang Luanyin and, yes, she’s Lingyin’s cousin (and are pretty similar personality-wise) and was in a higher school year than her despite being younger.

Why you ask?

‘Cause this missy is the representative cadet of Taiwan and she skipped a grade under their government’s arrangement so she could be deployed against PRC in the future.
LastPanzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist