AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-03-13, 03:52   Link #2621
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 530:
Old 2013-03-13, 03:53   Link #2622
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

No chapter next week, resumes the week after. This weeks chapter was interesting. The figure at the end, way too coincidental. I think we just got our answer about where Hichigo came from.
Old 2013-03-13, 03:58   Link #2623
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

alright now i know this flash back is gonna be massive, so many questions..

1.whats that figure at the end
2.why does it look like ichigo
3.how exactly is misaki gonna give birth to ichigo+that "thing"
4.ishidas dad is exactly a nice guy
5.and most of all, how does misaki die against that hollow? why didnt she fight back? did she lose her powers?

And Kurosaki is actually a quincy family name
Old 2013-03-13, 04:21   Link #2624
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
alright now i know this flash back is gonna be massive, so many questions..

1.whats that figure at the end: The hollow representing Hollow Ichigo and how it will probably injure Isshin to the point of not killing him, and thus, when he and Masaki have Ichigo, passes the hollow powers onto him. Fullbring arc teaches us something after all.
2.why does it look like ichigo: You want it to look like Don Kanonji? Plot progression my friend.
3.how exactly is misaki gonna give birth to ichigo+that "thing": Look up question one
4.ishidas dad is exactly a nice guy: Indeed, betcha the maid is Uryu's real mother
5.and most of all, how does misaki die against that hollow? why didnt she fight back? did she lose her powers?She does not die against that hollow, Grand Fisher was the one that did her in. Someone's forgotten our Bleach history. Lose her powers? No idea on that last one

And Kurosaki is actually a quincy family name: If it is, someone better tell Ryuken's mom to change the name outside the mansion. Kurosaki is Masaki's last name, she was raised in the Ishida household in order to become a proper quincy so that Ryuken would marry her and the pure bloodline would continue.
Fixed for data.
Old 2013-03-13, 04:28   Link #2625
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

-Grand Fisher was the one that did her in.

Thats the one i was talking about :P

-The hollow representing Hollow Ichigo and how it will probably injure Isshin to the point of not killing him, and thus, when he and Masaki have Ichigo, passes the hollow powers onto him. Fullbring arc teaches us something after all.

That actually makes perfect sense ^^
Old 2013-03-13, 04:39   Link #2626
RDF2050
Superidol

Don't tell me Hichigo might be a VL(vastorlorde). I will have to wait three weeks to find out
Old 2013-03-13, 04:43   Link #2627
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Don't tell me Hichigo might be a VL(vastorlorde). I will have to wait three weeks to find out
By the looks of it, most likely. Hell, even Ichigonator had the appearance of a Vasto Lorde.
Old 2013-03-13, 04:53   Link #2628
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

welcome to the love triangle.... jeez...

and seems like Ichigo is the reincarnation of that badass-looked hollow
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 04:54   Link #2629
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Does this mean that as part of Ichigo's introspection Hichigo's going to reappear for the purpose of helping Tensa Zangetsu reform? That's going to make Ichigo a proper human/quincy/shinigami/fullbringer/hollow hybrid, and he shouldn't have room in his soul for all of those

Why aren't these chapters negatively-numbered? It's before chapter 1, and Hitsugaya learning about his powers is -16 or -15 (depending on the version) - this position in the continuity doesn't really work (unless it's a "How I Met Your Mother"-style retelling of events, except with more hollows)
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 05:13   Link #2630
xky

so Aizen sent that hollow?
xky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 05:17   Link #2631
xky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
4.ishidas dad is exactly a nice guy: Indeed, betcha the maid is Uryu's real mother
which explains Uryu's black hair! and maybe a little history why Ryuken is cold to his son...
xky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 06:47   Link #2632
sayde

So I guess Aizen really does turn out to be Ichigo's father in a sense--to at least one side of him anyways. Even if it was by chance, the fact of the matter is, without Aizen, I guess Ichigo wouldn't have been born (since Isshin wouldn't have ended up in Karakura town), nor would he have inherited traits from that particular vasto lorde. I'm also beginning to see the reason for Ryuuken and Isshin's awkward relationship. Plenty of potential reasons for why Ryuuken could both hate and respect the guy. I'm intrigued.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 07:38   Link #2633
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

So lets run down the list of categories Ichigo falls into:

-Part human.
-Part shinigami/Vizard.
-Part Quincy.
-Part Hollow.
-Part Fullbringer.

Did I miss anything? Next you'll be telling me Ichigo is also related to Elvis and Babe Ruth.

Despite my confusion at the giant melting pot of Ichigo's heritage, I must say that this chapter was FAR better than than the recent ones, especially the Kenpachi vs. Unohana fight. Masaki looked and acted a lot like Orihime (in her early days) which is good because we haven't seen her for what feels like eons ago. Ishida looks a lot like his grandma...maybe that's why his dad wasn't very nice to him.

But the pace is good and it looks like a set up for some very interesting revelations. Color me interested how this Vasto Lorde-looking Hollow got integrated into Ichigo's Spiritual side.
Old 2013-03-13, 07:47   Link #2634
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Why aren't these chapters negatively-numbered? It's before chapter 1, and Hitsugaya learning about his powers is -16 or -15 (depending on the version) - this position in the continuity doesn't really work (unless it's a "How I Met Your Mother"-style retelling of events, except with more hollows)
It is. It's his dad telling him about his heritage, not a true "flashback" like the Vaizard chapters were.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 07:50   Link #2635
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

I think it's safe to say that the fight with that hallow caused Isshin to lose his shiningami powers. But if it was so strong... how the hell Aizen managed to control it?
Old 2013-03-13, 07:50   Link #2636
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I don't think Ichigo's mom was much of a Quincy. This chapter seems to imply she's only really doing all of this because she has nowhere else to go, and she's masking her negative feelings about it with an overly positive one. She's not exactly getting to pick her own destiny here. The family only wants her because she can carry on the bloodline.

And if I had to place my bets, the maid is Ishida's mother. Definitely similar looks.

Anyway, my guess is Ichigo's Quincy bit is just his base. They're just spiritual humans after all, like Chad or Orihime or the Fullbring kids. The real pillars have always been Zangetsu and Hichigo. They've supported him the entire story, pretty much. But we know how he got Zangetsu....the question is how'd he get this badass Hollow? My guess is this is where Aizen comes into play. Is it a Voldemort scenario, where he injures the kid and transfers power? Or did he do something to the parents, and the kid inherited it?

I guess this does kinda confirm that the Kurosaki sisters will eventually grow to be quite powerful, one day.

Dumb question from me: what happened to the soul of Ichigo's mom after the Grand Fisher killed her?
Old 2013-03-13, 07:56   Link #2637
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Color me interested how this Vasto Lorde-looking Hollow got integrated into Ichigo's Spiritual side.
masaki and isshin met during this fight that got isshin injured. masaki drove of the hollow but didnt destroy it so it ran back to aizen. On the day of ichigo's birth, aizen put on a wooden mask with one eyehole and a weird spiral symbol on it and took control of the vasto lorde hollow again and set it loose on karakura town. witnessing this, isshin did a shinigami fuin, sealing the monster into the crying child that jsut had been born so that one day the child could control its power and in the process also sealied away his own powers with his special quincy death god seal he had learned from masaki's family ....

wait, I am confusing something here, am I?
Old 2013-03-13, 07:58   Link #2638
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I guess this does kinda confirm that the Kurosaki sisters will eventually grow to be quite powerful, one day.
Unless everything the hollow had done to Isshin was transferred to the first-born, and thus Karin and Yuzu got nothing from it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-13, 08:00   Link #2639
haegar
mangaviking

well they still are shinigami quincy hybrids, hollow first born or not...
Old 2013-03-13, 08:03   Link #2640
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
masaki and isshin met during this fight that got isshin injured. masaki drove of the hollow but didnt destroy it so it ran back to aizen. On the day of ichigo's birth, aizen put on a wooden mask with one eyehole and a weird spiral symbol on it and took control of the vasto lorde hollow again and set it loose on karakura town. witnessing this, isshin did a shinigami fuin, sealing the monster into the crying child that jsut had been born so that one day the child could control its power and in the process also sealied away his own powers with his special quincy death god seal he had learned from masaki's family ....

wait, I am confusing something here, am I?
Rofl, sounds about right. A complete original story that Kubo came up with.

Tags
bleach, chapter