AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-14, 20:09   Link #1
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
Who? What? Eh?

Okey dokey, just finished watching episode 11, and I need to know...

Who's the nurse with the green hair? I never played the game, so am I missing out on an inside joke during the end sequence? Even though I found it funny ^_^
Old 2003-12-14, 20:32   Link #2
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihaTohno
Okey dokey, just finished watching episode 11, and I need to know...

Who's the nurse with the green hair? I never played the game, so am I missing out on an inside joke during the end sequence? Even though I found it funny ^_^
Well... here's an overview:

Now... I don't want to talk too much about her...

but in the game, Manami has THE MOST DISTURBING ending...

So.....

(Note: In the DVD version, Manami's 'true love' is a very nice ending though... as in it really ties up the ends...)
Old 2003-12-14, 20:43   Link #3
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Hm, she doesn't look disturbing...

You could actually make the game revolve around her as main character tho? WEIRD...

I wonder why they kept her out of the anime.
Old 2003-12-14, 20:46   Link #4
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

lol...I think shes cute, too bad the H game ending made her out to be a freak.
Old 2003-12-14, 20:49   Link #5
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
lol...I think shes cute, too bad the H game ending made her out to be a freak.
Well, in the hentai genre, big-breasted glasses girls are usually the most disturbing... She's no exception.
Old 2003-12-14, 21:19   Link #6
DwArD
mAnIaC

*cough* Never really like hentai so don't get what you guys are talking. However, I still can't see why such an innocent looking nurse is disturbing...
Old 2003-12-14, 21:23   Link #7
TheBlueOne
Da da da di da da da

Well, the mere sight of Manami in Ep 11's AyuMayu theatre sent the two of them into shock. Knowing her ending, if Manami was coming out of the TV like Sadako, I would most certainly run for the hills.

Remember, if you want your life manipulated away from you, get kidnapped, and want to have a sex-change operation, apply to Manami.
Old 2003-12-14, 21:23   Link #8
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
*cough* Never really like hentai so don't get what you guys are talking. However, I still can't see why such an innocent looking nurse is disturbing...
Play the game and you'll find out...
Old 2003-12-14, 21:26   Link #9
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
looks can be deceiving...
Old 2003-12-14, 21:59   Link #10
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

She's a guy? Takayuki can get it on with a _BLANK_???

Oh sweet baby J!
Old 2003-12-14, 22:11   Link #11
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihaTohno
She's a guy? Takayuki can get it on with a _BLANK_???

Oh sweet baby J!
No she's not a guy... But the thing is, she doesn't like *real* guys either...
Old 2003-12-14, 22:15   Link #12
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueOne
Well, the mere sight of Manami in Ep 11's AyuMayu theatre sent the two of them into shock. Knowing her ending, if Manami was coming out of the TV like Sadako, I would most certainly run for the hills.

Remember, if you want your life manipulated away from you, get kidnapped, and want to have a sex-change operation, apply to Manami.
yea that was creepy, too creepy considering if you know her game ending.
Old 2003-12-14, 22:17   Link #13
wireless
Regular Lurker

no, you dont want to play the game, at least not her ending. if you happen to fall into her path, exit the game, uninstall it, format your hard drive and reinstall windows; that should get rid of any remains. she looks innocent enough, but whenever i see her, i shake with fear...

-ignorance is bliss-
Old 2003-12-15, 00:40   Link #14
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueOne

So that's what's so disturbing about her ending ...................
I was wondering about her........ that's much worse than I was thinking.
Old 2003-12-15, 00:42   Link #15
TheBlueOne
Da da da di da da da

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless
no, you dont want to play the game, at least not her ending. if you happen to fall into her path, exit the game, uninstall it, format your hard drive and reinstall windows; that should get rid of any remains. she looks innocent enough, but whenever i see her, i shake with fear...
You know, I'm getting a copy of Windows in the next couple of days so I can play a few English erogames that I bought. But intead I could start up the ISO I have and go straight for Minami Normal... I probably wouldn't get even 2/3 of the text, but I'm sure I'd pick up some very interesting vocabulary phrases. Phrases like Seitenkan ("Gender Transfer Exchange" (Sex change))

Hmmm. I wonder if dominant and submissive are just put in katana or if there are specific kanji for them... The example sentances for shihaiteki don't give the impression that they can be used as measuring control in a relationship...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless
-ignorance is bliss-
And yet, while I know the big picture of what happens, the details are screaming at me, "See me! Learn what happens!"

Ooh ooh ooh! Who here want's to see if they are astrologically compatible with Manami!? Click here to test if you and that nurse are a good match!
Old 2003-12-15, 06:01   Link #16
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
No she's not a guy... But the thing is, she doesn't like *real* guys either...

Then does this mean... TAKAYUKI!!!! NOOOOOO!!!
Old 2003-12-15, 07:48   Link #17
tmm`
Soon To Be A Taka Hater

Come one guys, share the details....What could she had possibly done that is so sick?
Old 2003-12-15, 12:26   Link #18
Tboz

Well... brightman said it as much in his last post. I am not sure if Manami did it with her own hands though.
Old 2003-12-15, 12:59   Link #19
Mentar
Banned

Am I the only one who thought that this omake was a clear message to all the "game veterans"? Like "hahaha, gotcha! We're messing with your heads just because we KNOW you think you know"?
Old 2003-12-15, 13:36   Link #20
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Am I the only one who thought that this omake was a clear message to all the "game veterans"? Like "hahaha, gotcha! We're messing with your heads just because we KNOW you think you know"?
A must admit that although the omake was OK funny by itself, one really needs to have played Manami's 'normal/original' ending to really get the joke.

I played Manami's route, and although I didn't understand the specific details of the route, I was pretty shocked to see the outcome. Needless to say, I was ROFL'ing when I saw the omake.

Of course, if you played Manami's true love ending, things are a little better... but still... first impression of Manami for KGNE gamers:

"ARGH!!! Manami... RUN!!!"

So yes, I think the omake was a clear 'service' for the game vets, though I think I would have enjoyed it even if I hadn't played the game yet.

(oh BTW... it's interesting that despite her 'involvement' in the episode, Manami actually never talked? Guess that saves having to hire her seiyuu I s'pose?)
Closed Thread