AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-14, 07:02   Link #3901
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'll delete that. No such thing on the official site.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 15:00   Link #3902
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Omg, today my friend is patching his PBF (it has Maple Story graphics), he added clothes and look! SHANA CLOTHES: http://imageshack.us/m/28/5716/shanaview.png

...It's polish xD
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-14, 23:28   Link #3903
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
What's PBF? That is freaking awesome. If I could do that in maple, then I would do it immediately. Create a female first though...D=
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 13:36   Link #3904
Kaskodiona

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
What's PBF? That is freaking awesome. If I could do that in maple, then I would do it immediately. Create a female first though...D=
PBF just stands for Play by Forum games that are very popular.

You could do Yuji, maybe, lol.
Old 2011-05-15, 17:39   Link #3905
Blutsauger

Urk...Getting the hair and the face though...the hair and the face...Clothes will be fine but I'm not sure how I'll get a Blutsauger like sword...
Old 2011-05-17, 17:16   Link #3906
Kaskodiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
Urk...Getting the hair and the face though...the hair and the face...Clothes will be fine but I'm not sure how I'll get a Blutsauger like sword...
Well yeah... and my friend yesterday fainted at school (the one that created the PBF) and he got carried to the hospital. I think he'll be staying there till' Friday...
Old 2011-05-17, 17:20   Link #3907
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
Well yeah... and my friend yesterday fainted at school (the one that created the PBF) and he got carried to the hospital. I think he'll be staying there till' Friday...
Fainted from what?

Also that is indeed a very interesting thing o.o Your friend has talent in order to make that. Hmmmm, Shana and Yuji are already taken so who should I go with..
Old 2011-05-17, 19:43   Link #3908
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I'll just take the Yuji with Blutsauger for another forums.
But it would be nice to have Sydonay as well :P

Btw, I don't want to get in your bussines, but is he okay?
Old 2011-05-18, 16:25   Link #3909
Kaskodiona

He fainted, but he nearly died. He'll be staying in the hospital till' the end of this week, but if something happens then he'll be staying to the end of May. He has headaches all the time. And the same guy that was calling me names, he made my friend angry and he was just like 'burning' so the doctors nearly took his laptop from him. I'm now chatting with him on Skype, you've got any words to say? I'm worried about him...
Old 2011-05-18, 16:45   Link #3910
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I hope that he recover fast, besides that I really don't know what to say.
Old 2011-05-18, 16:49   Link #3911
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It seems this season is where people get headaches (heard from alot of friends recently)

Tell your friend that there is a bucketload of melon bread waiting for him for his amazing work and a get well gift from Hooves.
Old 2011-05-18, 17:03   Link #3912
Kaskodiona

He said that he thanks you and he hopes that you're well He didn't eat melon bread like me before, I believe there's none in Poland.
Old 2011-05-19, 02:38   Link #3913
Blutsauger

.....Kaskodiona. I'm sorry but it's your job to make the meron-pan for your friend. it's up to you to deliver the meron-pan to you way deserving friend. Incredibly talented person is all I can say.

And previously I said that I was going to make a Yuji with Blutsauger, I meant that I would do it buy buying NX and buying items using NX on maplestory and try to make myself look like Yuji as best as I can. xD Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 2011-05-22, 22:51   Link #3914
pancakes
*Author

hello everyone I'm back in the forums. It's great to talk to you guys again because god knows that this is the best place to discuss my obsessions.......Anyway as long as were talking about fan-art (well sorta). I've mentioned in the past that my brother (age 24/full metal alchemist fan) is a huge anime fanatic. He just came back from his trip from ACen/Anime Central. Which is a huge anime convention over here. (bare with my people from other countries). Anyway, he's also a very good artist on the side. Mostly though, he prefers to do computer art. However his budget is tight and the only thing he can draw on the computer with is the standard "paint" program, which really sucks. Getting on with the story, before he left he decided to show me his latest work. I will try to get it up as soon as possible.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 23:03   Link #3915
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Good thing to have you back pancakes This section seemed to have gone inactive..
Old 2011-05-23, 16:16   Link #3916
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Yeah, the off-topic hitted us by the blind side
I've have been inactive too due to B-T and because I don't need to ask anything to our walking wiki anymore
Old 2011-05-23, 21:26   Link #3917
pancakes
*Author

lol you and those crazy translations.......
Old 2011-05-23, 21:28   Link #3918
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

They equally benefit for the majority of the SnS fans atleast
Old 2011-05-23, 21:36   Link #3919
pancakes
*Author

Anyway, my brother knows that Shakugan no Shana is my favorite show, and we always get into discussions about what anime's are good and which arent. And then we get into arguments about how I think full metal alchemist is overated and how he thinks the shakugan no shana english dubbs were good. (they werent don't try to argue with me, I WILL LASH OUT ON YOU THE JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER) And it gets pretty heated sometimes. One time he even made a very vulgar (sexual) comment about shana. (That bastard) But he's still a nice guy. So recently he showed me what he drew for me, and I loved it. Thought I'd post it up for you guys to see, atleast while were talking about fan art.

Spoiler for image:

also heres link it might be better quality

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1035/phpdy0rgppm.jpg
Old 2011-05-23, 21:41   Link #3920
pancakes
*Author

It SHOULD be a LOT better quality but I had to shrink and resize it because it was too defined and huge. So I hope that doesn't matter. Tell me what you think. Thank you.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen