AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-02-03, 18:45   Link #7201
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Hah, though in this universe, it should definitely be Nanoha. She's not decked out in red white and blue for no reason. (well the red is a stretch since it's really that occasional ribbon but hey!), but I'm sure if you add in the theme of Team America World Police, I'd totally watch that.
Nanoha and America have one thing in common aside from color: Peace and friendship thru superior firepower.

EDIT: Page claim thru superior firepower.
Old 2013-02-03, 18:49   Link #7202
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

So we should talk about superior firepower?
Old 2013-02-03, 21:24   Link #7203
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Oh yes I forget, the AEC weapons are something the bad guys want for some reason...
Know your enemy and know yourself and you will win a hundred battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Middle Eastern War jokes in 2013?
Till the 'Murikans get out of Afghanistan (personally I'm in no hurry to see them go, but if their civvies are so hard-up... *shrug*), it's still fair game. And Syria hasn't sorted itself out either.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 21:27   Link #7204
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

But when you already know your enemy, you are best than you enermy, you can crush your enemy and you decide not to... I belive winning is not really what is in your mind.
Old 2013-02-04, 01:15   Link #7205
vic-vic

Actually. i started to fear, how strong Hardis is, if he can take a Curren, Veyron ans Sonica head on just by himself. I think he more than capable to steamroll even entire SF 6. Maybe.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 01:17   Link #7206
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Actually. i started to fear, how strong Hardis is, if he can take a Curren, Veyron ans Sonica head on just by himself. I think he more than capable to steamroll even entire SF 6. Maybe.
They could turn it into a rock, paper, scissors situation.

Narf.
Old 2013-02-04, 01:57   Link #7207
Justin_Brett

A Curren who was kind of fooling around, mind (and still was, assuming that isn't her actual age).

Now he's basically just forced them into protecting him from her while she's super pissed off.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:38   Link #7208
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Indeed, Curren semmed to have a personal beef against Vandin while the guy was playing innocent with Section Six.

Altough he has seemed to blow his own cover by attacking Veyron and Sonica in front of the assault team, i wonder what this guy is up to. ..his strategies make no sense xDU

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:41   Link #7209
vic-vic

Maybe, when eclipse-drivers prone to went berserk, when recieve a grave injury, killing and eating their ways through anyone, who was unfortunate enough to be near. If Veyron slaughter present members of SF6, he could trick hayate into working with him.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 08:33   Link #7210
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
While I don't know the exact situation since I haven't seen the raws and there is no english translation, would RF6 believe:

Hardis: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but... Curren infected me with the Eclipse awhile ago, and so I have been researching the Eclipse in order to find a cure. She's upset that I wouldn't join her, and that I am getting close, and that is why she attacked me."
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 11:01   Link #7211
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Worse part? I am sure they will buy that. Or at least not know what is truth and what isn't until other 3 months of nothing helps them to think about it.
Old 2013-02-04, 11:28   Link #7212
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
While I don't know the exact situation since I haven't seen the raws and there is no english translation, would RF6 believe:

Hardis: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but... Curren infected me with the Eclipse awhile ago, and so I have been researching the Eclipse in order to find a cure. She's upset that I wouldn't join her, and that I am getting close, and that is why she attacked me."
What about pulling two dividers out of his ass and ripping Veyron's heart out while singing Zip-A-Dee-Freaking-Doo-Dah xDU?

Oh well he probably may try to pass that as the side-effects of his infection claiming S6 for medical help xDU

...and yeah, the most jarring part is that they could in fact buy that as well xDU

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-02-04, 12:17   Link #7213
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Touma would probably fall for that, yeah.
Old 2013-02-04, 15:43   Link #7214
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Indeed, Curren semmed to have a personal beef against Vandin while the guy was playing innocent with Section Six.

Altough he has seemed to blow his own cover by attacking Veyron and Sonica in front of the assault team, i wonder what this guy is up to. ..his strategies make no sense xDU
Well, her team did have a contract with Vandein in the past, but the relationship turned sour when the Huckbeins figured out what was really going on with their so called jobs. For whatever reason, it seems the deal one-sidedly favored Vandein. A contract between two parties should be for the benefit of both parties. Take SS6 and CW for example. It goes back to what Vandein contracted them to do. I hope we get into more on what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post

No, they wouldn't. It goes against him infecting people with the Eclipse and sending them out to do jobs, which they now know from the Grendels.
Old 2013-02-04, 18:43   Link #7215
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

They should know Vandin use Eclipse Drivers since they discover all the experiments they did on living humans, the replicas of the Dividers and the miracle knowledge Hardis had about the Drivers movements.
Old 2013-02-04, 19:03   Link #7216
LostSome

Wasn`t there something also about looking for the real "book and gunblade" ?

But it`s still the words of the Grendels against Hardis...
It seems they don`t have enough against Hardis since they needed the Grendels.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 21:59   Link #7217
Kurohane

Quote:
They should know Vandin use Eclipse Drivers since they discover all the experiments they did on living humans, the replicas of the Dividers and the miracle knowledge Hardis had about the Drivers movements.
True, I should say it was confirmed from the Grendels.
Old 2013-02-04, 22:37   Link #7218
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Yes because, performing experiments on human beings and recreate dangerous weapons while using a deadly virus without telling anyone and lie in the face of the investigators isn't proof you are doing something wrong.

Seriously even Scooby-Doo could solve this case by now, and I mean just the dog.
Old 2013-02-04, 22:57   Link #7219
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Yes because, performing experiments on human beings and recreate dangerous weapons while using a deadly virus without telling anyone and lie in the face of the investigators isn't proof you are doing something wrong.

Seriously even Scooby-Doo could solve this case by now, and I mean just the dog.
Isis: ...here's the real culprit, Hardis Vandin!

Everyone: oooh!

Fate: you'll come with us!

Hardis: I would have gotten away with it if not for those meddling kids and their stupid book XP

Silver Cross: Scooby-Dooby-Doo xD!

But yeah, Vandin's involvement in the case is blatantly obvious by this point xDU

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-02-04, 23:00   Link #7220
Justin_Brett

"Well technically we knew that before when we threw you in this special cell in the middle of nowhere. We just felt like rubbing it in."

Tags
manga, nanoha force