Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-14, 18:25   Link #7681
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Um.. Hokuto was the leader of Anti-thesis, remember?
I was thinking Hokuto has been manipulated by someone with the higher power...
Old 2009-02-15, 00:20   Link #7682
wakusei
Snowstorm

how about we call him a higher up... become compelled by a unknown force?
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 04:02   Link #7683
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
It's a rather easy question: He was manipulated by Fairy Tale the second season's "bad guys". And Kiria was the agent of Fairy Tale who started that all ruckus in the past.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 13:04   Link #7684
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Do we have any idea what kind of monster Kiria is?
It would be interesting to think of how different monsters' blood affect humans...
Kiria was a hybrid yōkai, like most of the members of Anti-thesis. His and Hokuto's relationship is probably the best way to reveal the discrepancy between the results of his monster transformation and Moka's/Tsukune's.

Hokuto by no means expressed any desire for blood even though he was 'hopped up' on power like Tsukune was, as a matter of fact he only displayed traits of the hybrid yōkai. Namely the ability to alter their body parts.

As Tsukune becomes more vampiric he'll show more traits associated with vampires. The first sign being his craving for blood, albeit we have only been shown for sure that he craves Moka's blood, I think this has something to do with their relationship. As Moka seems to only crave Tsukune's blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Hmm... as to your ponderings... perhaps the blood is out of his system? Maybe in that last attack against Tsukune and Moka he wasted whatever he had left?
Or maybe someone took it out manually?
Hokuto was injected with more hybrid yōkai blood by Kiria while he was recovering in the hospital from the whole ordeal. So I think it's pretty clear that he didn't get it removed. Hokuto by the end was by all means a hybrid yōkai, he probably had stopped needing the locket a long time ago, but kept it to keep up appearances.

I'm curious to see the development with Tsukune, as he continues to take on more traits associated with vampires until there really is nothing to distinguish him from one.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 13:37   Link #7685
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

haha so what do you think would be the first sign, he's already had one stint of craving blood, and now he's in the vicinity of two vampires...

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 14:08   Link #7686
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wonder if Tsukune will be a a pure breed vamp soon? OMG! he'll never take a bath or swim again without those herbs Moka and Kurumu makes. XD
Old 2009-02-15, 14:31   Link #7687
AceD
See You En' Tee

finally got round to reading this, and just read 1 to 29, and i have to say...its really disappointing how the anime turned out after reading this ¬¬
AceD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 15:38   Link #7688
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... then welcome to the light side. Yes, the anime is the biggest disgrace to this series in existence... and keep reading! It's easily worth your time

as for Hokuto and Kiria... well, I see Kiria as the guy working behind the scenes and pulling everyone's strings, especially after 14

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 18:06   Link #7689
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Kira reminds me of Xellos (Slayers)...but that's not entirely true. I still seem them as more of an Aizen/Gin duo but Hakuto's not nearly as diabolical as Aizen was during the SS arc...
Old 2009-02-15, 21:18   Link #7690
Cio
Otaku

Kiria just want some "thrill" so he like to join any group that can provide him with "thrill" especially now that Fairy Tale have problem against Tsukune cs.

And i don't want Tsukune to be pure breed... I think half breed Vampire have their advantage and cool
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 23:55   Link #7691
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Hollow View Post
finally got round to reading this, and just read 1 to 29, and i have to say...its really disappointing how the anime turned out after reading this ¬¬
Welcome to the party, lol.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 01:21   Link #7692
kujoe
from head to heel

Good thing he started out with the anime. Just imagine how it was for those who started with the manga, or to those who followed the manga more beyond season one.

I started going "WAT?" when the anime started to come out with those segments with the insert songs.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 02:06   Link #7693
BIG_BOI_JARRED
Aloha Family*

well kind of lazy to read all the posts so anyone want to summarize whats been happening while I was gone?
Old 2009-02-16, 06:07   Link #7694
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Nothing really more on Tsukune vamp blood and Hokuto etc...The usual stuff that are still un answered and we have theories in.
Old 2009-02-16, 07:37   Link #7695
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Wonder if Tsukune will be a a pure breed vamp soon? OMG! he'll never take a bath or swim again without those herbs Moka and Kurumu makes. XD
That's disgusting.

Oh and how do vampires keep clean again if they can't touch water? Being the smexiest being alive means nothing if you smell like a professional wrestler after a 3-hour cage match orgy.
Old 2009-02-16, 07:42   Link #7696
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Oh and how do vampires keep clean again if they can't touch water?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
OMG! he'll never take a bath or swim again without those herbs Moka and Kurumu makes. XD
Moka had herbs to water to be able to take a bath.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 08:38   Link #7697
noktown

What a useless chapter,nothing new at all,except for the training which wasn't anything special and tsukune started feeling danger or an intent to kill <_<
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 11:21   Link #7698
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
What a useless chapter,nothing new at all,except for the training which wasn't anything special and tsukune started feeling danger or an intent to kill <_<
Troll moar!

Tsukune learned to sense Youkai, which is a powerful tool for foresight.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 15:15   Link #7699
noktown

Could you explain the definition of "Troll",i can imagine what it looks like,but i never understood what it means on forums,anyways most definitely troll isn't something good,but this is my impression of this chapter,so we got nothing new except for the new sense,it's just that the author wastes too much time on the training,which was obvious from the beginning of the chapter,i mean why else would the INNER Moka go all sexy around him ;d just for the purpose of the training of course and then we got a full chapter of them running away and the furious girls that want to kill Moka out of jealousy(Which is really common in here),yey,should've just clicked on page 33 to see the conclusion ;d

It's annoying to get chapters like this when we get only 1 of them per MONTH. ;d
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 16:51   Link #7700
TheAlucid

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Could you explain the definition of "Troll",i can imagine what it looks like,but i never understood what it means on forums,anyways most definitely troll isn't something good,but this is my impression of this chapter,so we got nothing new except for the new sense,it's just that the author wastes too much time on the training,which was obvious from the beginning of the chapter,i mean why else would the INNER Moka go all sexy around him ;d just for the purpose of the training of course and then we got a full chapter of them running away and the furious girls that want to kill Moka out of jealousy(Which is really common in here),yey,should've just clicked on page 33 to see the conclusion ;d

It's annoying to get chapters like this when we get only 1 of them per MONTH. ;d
In case you aren't trolling, a troll is a person who comes online and stirs up a forum with what is considered a rude or inane post. They tend to make such posts looking for reactions, case and point this chapter had what could be considered the best inner-Moka development in a long time. So I would hardly describe it as pointless.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire