AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-14, 21:05   Link #1381
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
How about October 25? Still no good?
no.. cuz it only gives est 1 more vol, to secure her place over Restia... which id say is close to impossible.

Im sorry, Est seems to click more to me then Restia does...
I am blaming my knee sock fetish... so yes i understand kamito when he says, she's better off fully naked then just naked with knee socks.
As fully naked u can control by looking away... However, knee socks to guys like me is the supreme TRAP!
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 21:52   Link #1382
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well if vol 7 contains the life of Kamito and Restia 3 years ago, or maybe the entire time they were together we can make a fair statement of who is closer. If they were attracted to each other romantically back then and actually had a loving relationship, it would explain Kamito's attachment to her and not letting her go. Anyway, it seems to me that the illustration gotten better for the Novel. Comparing the first 4 covers of the Novel to vol 7, it is clear that vol 7 is a winner. Seems more detailed and less red blushing from the other cover. Also it is a probably the best looking trap I ever seen, makes Gasper in High School DXD seems low detailed if you compare the two traps side to side.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 22:32   Link #1383
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

From the translated information provided at the back page of the seventh volume, it seems to me that volume seven isn't actually a prequel. At the very least, it wouldn't be a pure prequel, it similar to volume four and five, where there were occasional flashbacks. The blurb from volume seven mentioned something about the Princess from the Impostor's interfering in the fight between team scarlet and this other team who challenged team scarlet to a fight.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-05-15 at 03:37.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 23:53   Link #1384
XFire
150% done

I have an idea for how Kamito ends up with both Est and Restia.

I'm not clear on the details of Restia's disappearance, so bear with me.

Kamito will find a way to revive Restia, but it involves his death. However, Est and Restia do something through their contracts that permanently ties his life force to theirs. So the three of them are literally together forever.
Old 2012-05-15, 01:52   Link #1385
Soji

XFire@ Does not surprise me if this really happens. If i remember right from the spoiler ,when kamito gain Est back was almost death .Also with the fight that seem will happen in vol 7 from what darthfanta (from info this vol). I would not be surprised me if kamito end up badly hurt again(or almost death if not death) and something like you say really happen.But to tell you the true would be interesting if this really happen.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 03:10   Link #1386
Morisato

Woah, why did this series suddenly explode with popularity?

Opening post was made 2011-10-31 and 3.5 months later the second post was made by the OP on 2012-02-19.
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 03:17   Link #1387
All Fiction

The translation for chapter 5 has started. Seems like a very short chapter. Only 14 pages.
Old 2012-05-15, 07:24   Link #1388
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Morisato this Novel is an up and coming star. It doesn't have the popularity of that of High School DXD, but it is still a very good Novel. I like this Novel because its Main Character isn't thick headed and dense like many other Novels such as Chrome Shelled Regios, Kampfer, and worst Infinite Stratos. In other words, the main character is very likable, he was first strong but lost most of his power. It makes him more human and closer to the audience due to the emotions that Kamito has. To have love or have something then lost it then trying to get it back.
Old 2012-05-15, 07:50   Link #1389
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance = Rurouni Kenshin + Infinite Stratos = Badass Harem.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 08:02   Link #1390
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Seirei Tsukai no Blade is a combinations of what made of what made other Novels good. It is often compare to situation similar to Zero No Tsukaima because of Magic, Nobles, and setting, Infinite Stratos due to the fact the Main Character is in an academy where there is only Princesses, and several others. Despite the Novel having several comparison, it still has it own image which distinguish it self from the rest.
Old 2012-05-15, 08:06   Link #1391
Soji

Quote:
I like this Novel because its Main Character isn't thick headed and dense like many other Novels such as Chrome Shelled Regios, Kampfer, and worst Infinite Stratos. In other words, the main character is very likable, he was first strong but lost most of his power. It makes him more human and closer to the audience due to the emotions that Kamito has. To have love or have something then lost it then trying to get it back.
Agree with what you say.Especially the part about Kamito you can totally see his emotion already from the start of vol 1. Every time he look to his left hand you know there is something made him suffer.And in the end of vol 1 you can already put the piece togheter and you want know more.
Old 2012-05-15, 08:25   Link #1392
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Unlike several other Novels, Seirei Tsukai no Blade starts off the bat with the problem. That immediately got me interested. The author also plays the problem that the Main Character has like a Symphony. It is crafted and is slowly brought out. The back story, then encounters from the past, and gradually progressing the girls relationship with kamito. Slowly, but surely making the Main Character solve the problem expanding into several volumes as well progress the other characters slowly. I for one like this method, other Novels has several enemies and most of the time they are defeated in one volume. I prefer to stick what the major problem and let the Main Character gradually solve them, it is like real life nothing major is solved very quickly especially if you lost someone dear to you.
Old 2012-05-15, 08:57   Link #1393
redlynxks
Anonymous Person

Can anyone show me a picture of restia? thanks in advance
Old 2012-05-15, 09:01   Link #1394
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Here you go
Old 2012-05-15, 09:02   Link #1395
Soji

And here another one about her.
Images
Restia vol 6 cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-05-15, 09:04   Link #1396
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Hmm, I just wondered if she is a sword spirit, why does she have black wings??
Old 2012-05-15, 09:07   Link #1397
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Hmm, I just wondered if she is a sword spirit, why does she have black wings??
Now that you mention it. I wonder this myself....maybe because she is the spirit of darkness?
Old 2012-05-15, 09:09   Link #1398
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well she is a Sword Spirit like Est. They are both hand to hand with each other Est and Restia. They fought each other before when Restia was in possession of the Demon King while Est was in the hand of the Hero Female with Est coming on top. Est may have wings as well, but considering that she was never fully powered during Kamito's possession could explain that. I think Est is a Holy Sword Spirit while Restia is Dark Sword Spirit. Dark and Holy don't go together and you could pretty much picture how the battle could be like.
Old 2012-05-15, 09:14   Link #1399
Soji

Reaper @ If you read the other pag
Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2012-05-15, 09:20   Link #1400
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There are many questions left unanswered and vol 7 came right on time to fill them. Things are getting real now, we will get the entire back story on vol 7.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap