AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-06, 04:24   Link #21
GenesiD

As long as Tatsuya and Miyuki are alive and well at the end I am okay with whatever happens after volume 12. It doesn't take much to make me satisfied haha
And honestly, having him in a vegetative state is the worst. Either he dies or he survives.
GenesiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 21:48   Link #22
Lazy cat

in the visitor arc yakumo coments about how he teory about souls would be treated like heresy on london. does that meam that UK has become the most powerfull nation regarding ancient magic?
Spoiler for vol13 posted it here because it implies teory post vol 13:
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 21:55   Link #23
CatRules
Shipper

Spoiler for Vol 13, Tat and Yotsuba:
Old 2014-04-10, 22:11   Link #24
Lazy cat

Spoiler for beyond vol 13:
Old 2014-04-10, 22:29   Link #25
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
I did, he's practically unrecognizable. He looks way better in volume 13. I really hope he contributes more to pro tatsuya.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:00   Link #26
cyberdemon

I've been thinking does anyone else think that during his 3rd year Tatsuya is going to end up as president of the Club Management Group with Hattori graduating? He's been in the other 2 so why make the rounds in the end. He'd be president of the Club Management Group, Miyuki as the president of the student counsel and Miki maybe as the leader of the Public Morals Committee.
Old 2014-04-11, 13:05   Link #27
Rava

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I've been thinking does anyone else think that during his 3rd year Tatsuya is going to end up as president of the Club Management Group with Hattori graduating? He's been in the other 2 so why make the rounds in the end. He'd be president of the Club Management Group, Miyuki as the president of the student counsel and Miki maybe as the leader of the Public Morals Committee.
It's possible, but they may need Tatsuya to stay in the Student Council to rein in Miyuki from going too crazy.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:14   Link #28
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
It's possible, but they may need Tatsuya to stay in the Student Council to rein in Miyuki from going too crazy.

Ehh. They live and walk together everyday. He could easily just control her from the shadows if he truly wanted to. Besides, how much does he hang out in the student council room despite not even being a member in 1st year anyways?
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:29   Link #29
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Ehh. They live and walk together everyday. He could easily just control her from the shadows if he truly wanted to. Besides, how much does he hang out in the student council room despite not even being a member in 1st year anyways?
Man, Rava is right. Besides I don't see Tatsuya as a president, he is better as an assistant.

EDIT: And Hanzo said he wanted Shippou to succeed him. He will probably become humble after his defeats. I see Kasumi as the PMC leader later.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:35   Link #30
Rava

Quote:
If he's not a Student council member, he's probably not supposed to be there if they need to have a meeting. Katsuto barely interacted with the Student Council after all. Those would be the most important times for Tatsuya to be there.

Edit: Keep in mind that the Public Moral Committee office was immediately on the floor below, so Miyuki was still always in arms reach, so to speak, in Year 1.
Old 2014-04-11, 16:28   Link #31
IceHism

But is it really necessary for Tatsuya to be there to stop Miyuki from going crazy at all? It's not like Miyuki is some dumb girl that would cause a winter storm everywhere she goes. Even she is cunning in her own right as she deliberately plays dumb in front of Tatsuya on purpose when it was explained how she didn't want to burden him but still wanted Tatsuya to know that she needs him. Of course she listens to and is dependent on Tatsuya when they are together, but that does not mean she isn't individually strong when he's not there.
Old 2014-04-11, 16:38   Link #32
Rava

Quote:
But is it really necessary for Tatsuya to be there to stop Miyuki from going crazy at all? It's not like Miyuki is some dumb girl that would cause a winter storm everywhere she goes. Even she is cunning in her own right as she deliberately plays dumb in front of Tatsuya on purpose when it was explained how she didn't want to burden him but still wanted Tatsuya to know that she needs him. Of course she listens to and is dependent on Tatsuya when they are together, but that does not mean she isn't individually strong when he's not there.
The fact that she went berserk during the Student Council elections in front of the entire school, with Tatsuya being the only one keeping her magic under control, makes it incredibly unlikely Tatsuya is going to be far from Miyuki, for everyone's sake.
Old 2014-04-11, 16:56   Link #33
IceHism

Quote:
The fact that she went berserk during the Student Council elections in front of the entire school, with Tatsuya being the only one keeping her magic under control, makes it incredibly unlikely Tatsuya is going to be far from Miyuki, for everyone's sake.
True that tatsuya is the only one that can stop her but that was during the time where everyone, without any proof, speculated some sort of special relationship between Tatsuya and Mayumi + Azusa when they were trying to end the no course 2 students in student council rule. It was slander. And you know what happens to Miyuki when people do not acknowledge her brother. That seemed like more of a special situation to me tbh because Tatusya has been slandered all year and both he and Miyuki just ignore it 99% of the time.

Though i'm not sure how it would be bad if he became leader of the club activities or public moral committee. Those two clubs along with the student council seem to run the whole school.
Old 2014-04-11, 16:57   Link #34
Galacticichi

Quote:
I think Miyuki will be much more mature by the 3rd year. Even now in the second year, with kouhai, she isn't the same girl as in the first volume.

And some really complicated circumstances would have Tatsuya as the president of anything because Tatsuya isn't the type of person to want all that responsibility and even more jobs than he already has. The only motive for him having a leading position would be some really nice benefits and I can't think of any for the PMC or the Club Management Group. Though, Mayumi displayed some neat privileges when she was Student Council President...
Galacticichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 18:16   Link #35
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
I did, but then again you'd be amazed at what hair gel can do.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 18:28   Link #36
Rava

Quote:
True that tatsuya is the only one that can stop her but that was during the time where everyone, without any proof, speculated some sort of special relationship between Tatsuya and Mayumi + Azusa when they were trying to end the no course 2 students in student council rule. It was slander. And you know what happens to Miyuki when people do not acknowledge her brother. That seemed like more of a special situation to me tbh because Tatusya has been slandered all year and both he and Miyuki just ignore it 99% of the time.

Though i'm not sure how it would be bad if he became leader of the club activities or public moral committee. Those two clubs along with the student council seem to run the whole school.
But the problem is, that intimidating display is going to continue to stick around the memories of the upperclassmen. Even now with the 2nd Year part of the storyline, people are still deathly afraid of Miyuki running amok. For example, in Double 7,

Quote:
Shizuku and Honoka had turned pale for another reason altogether. That was because they were fearful of the winter storm that was about to ravage this entire room. Fortunately, prior to that occurrence, Tatsuya opened his mouth.
They've seen it happen once. They don't want to see it happen again.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying the option is bad, just unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticichi View Post
I think Miyuki will be much more mature by the 3rd year. Even now in the second year, with kouhai, she isn't the same girl as in the first volume.

And some really complicated circumstances would have Tatsuya as the president of anything because Tatsuya isn't the type of person to want all that responsibility and even more jobs than he already has. The only motive for him having a leading position would be some really nice benefits and I can't think of any for the PMC or the Club Management Group. Though, Mayumi displayed some neat privileges when she was Student Council President...
Yup, if any leadership position was likely, it would have to be something on the Student Council. Without more elaboration on what kind of benefits the Club President would have, it's really hard to say there's any compelling reason to throw him there in the first place.
Old 2014-04-11, 18:30   Link #37
Lazy cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I did, but then again you'd be amazed at what hair gel can do.
, his face was a little of as well but i suppose a plastic surgery would do
Old 2014-04-11, 19:07   Link #38
pampz21
ShipCore

Tatsuya X Miyuki= Worst possible ending!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 19:16   Link #39
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ it's the best ending

On-topic: do you think bennio will be an enemy on future volume?
Old 2014-04-11, 21:42   Link #40
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Tatsuya X Miyuki= Worst possible ending!
Only gods are allowed to bed their sisters.
Lucarion is offline   Reply With Quote