Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, I would have been ok with that .
Or with certain digimons lol
Old 2016-04-13, 19:54   Link #222
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Hehe wait till you get to Valhala server with platnumsakumons
Right now I have 2 PlatinumSukamon with 4 Tactician USBs and I can get Ultimates to Megas in two trips to the Gold Cup.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 20:54   Link #223
Galaxian

Just beat the Royal Knights challenges, though I have to way until the post game for the Imperialdramon challenge.

UlforceVeedramon is easily the most useful RK in the game.
Old 2016-06-11, 14:36   Link #224
Dextro
He Without a Title

I finally got round to finishing this today (talk about late to the party) and I must say that it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in quite some time now. I'm now kicking myself for waiting until the game went on sale to actually pick it up.

The game was fairly easy until chapter 15 or so like someone else mentioned. Then the difficulty basically spiked and I had to finally go and learn all the weaknesses

It wasn't as bad as some of those later Mirei challenges though. While I finished the main story I still have some of those to go back and finish. And yeah, Lillithmon is an absolute monster. I paired her up with WarGreymon just started acing the story from then on out.

Really enjoyable, great art and very solid gameplay as well. Not overly complex but still satisfying and worked great as a bedside game for the last couple of months. Godess knows I've had some really huge bags under my eyes because of it

Only minor gripe I have is the lack of a quick travel option. I ended up abusing the home recall item because I was so dead tired of walking around Nakano.

Now I need a new JRPG. Suggestions?
Old 2016-06-11, 21:14   Link #225
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I finally got round to finishing this today (talk about late to the party) and I must say that it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in quite some time now. I'm now kicking myself for waiting until the game went on sale to actually pick it up.

The game was fairly easy until chapter 15 or so like someone else mentioned. Then the difficulty basically spiked and I had to finally go and learn all the weaknesses

It wasn't as bad as some of those later Mirei challenges though. While I finished the main story I still have some of those to go back and finish. And yeah, Lillithmon is an absolute monster. I paired her up with WarGreymon just started acing the story from then on out.

Really enjoyable, great art and very solid gameplay as well. Not overly complex but still satisfying and worked great as a bedside game for the last couple of months. Godess knows I've had some really huge bags under my eyes because of it

Only minor gripe I have is the lack of a quick travel option. I ended up abusing the home recall item because I was so dead tired of walking around Nakano.

Now I need a new JRPG. Suggestions?
Completely know how you feel there. By the end of the game I was just abusing the hell out of the return home item. Buying a ton of those was so worth not having to run around to get back to the office .
Old 2016-06-11, 23:48   Link #226
Galaxian

Going to the last mission of the game, I had one wish. I wanted some sort of cutscene involving the Digimon in your party coming out the help you... Needless to say I was ended up very happy.

Also, I love the ending with the two of them meeting each other again/for the first time.
Old 2016-06-12, 03:25   Link #227
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Going to the last mission of the game, I had one wish. I wanted some sort of cutscene involving the Digimon in your party coming out the help you... Needless to say I was ended up very happy.

Also, I love the ending with the two of them meeting each other again/for the first time.
Yeah, I did like both parts of the ending there. Very much appreciated them having that kind of scene for the Digimon. The only downside for me in the game was that because you basically could have anyone in your team....your digimon never could have any personality through the majority of the game. So did appreciate that scene a lot.

And did like seeing those two meet again for technically the first time. That was a nice scene. Though I did wish there could have also been one for reuniting with the friends again, even though they did give them a nice scene before that.
Old 2016-12-31, 17:46   Link #228
rladls2121

I just watched some videos, not really played it.

But I really laughed at the part where Nokia reacted to Jimmy Ken's debut.
Nokia was surprised to see him, but did not look really happy about it.

Seriously, Nokia's hard work of her part time job was for Jimmy Ken's performance, and yet.
Jimmy Ken was looking down at the people who treats Digimons as their family, ending his word like "Do you get this 'feelingu'".

I felt bad for Nokia, she was like "This guy, just stop it...", and feels like she wanted to die at that moment.

As a person who knows little about Digimon, I like this game for plot and characters.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-06, 09:01   Link #229
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Digimon World: Next Order is out this month! wooo!

Tags
ps vita