AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-08, 08:09   Link #761
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I think the kids will show up in the epilogue, but that's all you get.
And the leaked material shows them younger than their ch 700 selves
Oh I know that possible but I was just saying something about naruto group if Asuma kids in her teens than they are at last in there late 20s to early 30s
Old 2014-11-08, 12:11   Link #762
Alena_92

*Shout out to all Naruhina fans! yipee..so happy! as in super duper! and the kids are so cute.esp the girl.. i think both kids have byakugan which comes only when activated. .
*Sasusaku..hmm.. fine..i think just like Naruto never gave up on Sasuke until the end..same thing goes with Sakura, her love for Sasuke is forever..anyway, there is nothing we can do about it the manga ended and the results are out and its absolute. .so lets just accept it and move on..Sasuke is a good guy now..so let's be happy with that.
*Salada..i firmly believe she is Sakura's daughter..they have the same shape of the eyes only the color is black which is Sasuke's..this in preparation for activation of sharingan later on..her face shape is same with Sakura..it doesn't mean that because she's wearing glasses make her Karin's daughter and besides Karin has a cheeky face..like her jaw bone is prominent which Salada don't have..don't you guys think that the reason why she has glasses is because she's super smart because both her parents are genius..
im looking forward and so excited for the movie.. overall im happy since most of my fave ship happened. .happy for this series whom ive loved since the beginning. . now i can resume watching the anime.. halfway of shippuden i stop watching and told myself i watch again after the end of manga.. thanks Kishi for making Naruto part of my life i will miss it so much.. God bless everyone!
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 12:27   Link #763
itachi-san314

this looks just like the manga

Spoiler for fan art:
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 12:58   Link #764
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
this looks just like the manga

Spoiler for fan art:
the last word of salad was SSSSOOOOO inconsistent with her speech
and sasuke response is a annoyed one

this could really be something from the manga only that it is fanart it would work
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 13:51   Link #765
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

It would be interesting if Narutos kid was genuis in the naruto world and that salad chick was the loser of the class even when she does aquire the sharingan. Like the roles are reversed from the original. I hope this borito kid is some kind of prodigy that masters flying thunder god when he's still a kid. I have high expectations for the girl cause she looks like she has the byakugan so I hope she's also a prodigy like neji but with a different personality different from both her parents or even better she could be the main character...
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 13:56   Link #766
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
It would be interesting if Narutos kid was genuis in the naruto world and that salad chick was the loser of the class even when she does aquire the sharingan. Like the roles are reversed from the original. I hope this borito kid is some kind of prodigy that masters flying thunder god when he's still a kid. I have high expectations for the girl cause she looks like she has the byakugan so I hope she's also a prodigy like neji but with a different personality different from both her parents or even better she could be the main character...
Kinda like dragon ball? Goten got his ss when he was a child meanwhile goku got it when he was grown up.
dont know, i just want a rivalry between himawari and salada
Old 2014-11-08, 14:47   Link #767
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
if lee's son can use ninjutsu he'd be pretty unstoppable
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 18:31   Link #768
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
if lee's son can use ninjutsu he'd be pretty unstoppable
yeah, i wonder, there was a jutsu which regrowed injured muscles back and this stronger than before (a movie jutsu), but imagine the case that lees son has small talent for ninjutsu and than learns the one jutsu than allows him to open the 8th gate and survive.... he would be pretty OP, over 5-kage+ lvl
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 19:38   Link #769
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Can some have both Byakugan / shanninggan and an absurd amount of chakkra ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 20:05   Link #770
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Can some have both Byakugan / shanninggan and an absurd amount of chakkra ?
Kinda.
SotSP's mother had a Byakugan and Rinnegan with Sharingan tomoe.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 21:09   Link #771
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

when ppl say part 3/GT are they talking about whats coming in spring or do they mean a continuation of the story from chapter 700 forward?
Old 2014-11-08, 21:17   Link #772
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
when ppl say part 3/GT are they talking about whats coming in spring or do they mean a continuation of the story from chapter 700 forward?
They're talking about the new era project in Spring. Naruto has ended as of ch. 700. This story is mostly done, leaving only the Last to tie in ch. 699 and 700.

My bet is that the new project will be a much shorter spin-off but we will see.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 22:04   Link #773
Romanticide

Hm, i heard WSJ's US branch is panicking, lotsa people unsubscribing. Also, the spinoff isn't being done by Kishi, right?
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 22:15   Link #774
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
Hm, i heard WSJ's US branch is panicking, lotsa people unsubscribing. Also, the spinoff isn't being done by Kishi, right?
hear that from a NaruSaku site?

also the spinoff is being done by Kishi
Old 2014-11-08, 22:22   Link #775
Romanticide

No, from a general naruto forum. and ANN said the spinoff is written by the Blood Prison author.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 22:25   Link #776
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

The gaiden novels are being written by a different author. But the new spinoff project will still be written by kishi.
Old 2014-11-08, 22:37   Link #777
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
*sniff sniff* I smell bullshit.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 22:40   Link #778
Uh_huh

Found this on Reddit:
Uh_huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 23:37   Link #779
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uh_huh View Post
Found this on Reddit:
To bad Bleach fell from Grace. I still like it tho.
Old 2014-11-08, 23:54   Link #780
Key Board
Carbon

excuse me, but who is that boy supposed to be?

It's not Toriko, right?

Also HxH needs to be that frame somewhere.. maybe as the moody teenager who hates his picture taken
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
series ending, weekly spoiler discussion