Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2016-05-28, 12:36   Link #2021
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I had an interesting thought after watching these episodes and the last movie. Hagoromo and Hamura sealed Kaguya and that created the moon. does that mean that if the Raikage had managed to fire the canon and destroy the moon in The Last, that Kaguya's real body would have been released rather than just the possession she performed on Madara's?
well this is an anime discussion so I suppose i have to be careful about answering this for others and perhaps yourself if you are not reading the manga...but since you have watched THE LAST my assumption is that you have completed the manga

nevertheless, not sure if i can say manga stuff even if i used spoiler tags...
Old 2016-05-28, 22:46   Link #2022
Mister Twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^why dont you read the manga?
they are like 20 or so chapters before ending, you could know the ending in 40 or so minutes and that only if you read VEERY slowly :/
Nah, I prefer anime to manga (if there's both) and I prefer not knowing what happens before it happens. If I just read the manga it'd feel like all the effort I made to wait out all the filler and avoid manga spoilers was wasted.

When the filler is over I'll probably catch up and plow through it anyway, I just had to stop because it didn't seem like it was ending anytime soon.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-28, 23:42   Link #2023
LevelSeven

^it still doesnt seem like it will end anytime soon but everyone has their own preferences :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-31, 11:12   Link #2024
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^it still doesnt seem like it will end anytime soon but everyone has their own preferences :/
I skipped all the last fillers, but I just started watching the Kaguya ones. They are actually pretty good in that they are giving more depth to some characters who really needed it.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 14:15   Link #2025
Ushio the Omega

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG my sides after 1 whole episode it's back to fillers LOL

Seriously this is just sad.
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 19:03   Link #2026
Jaden

I'm watching these fillers, they fill in some of the lore and that's kind of interesting in a series I've been somewhat following for 10 years. Objectively speaking they're still shit though! I disagree that they added depth to the characters. Kaguya is just incomprehensible, and her sons are just kinda stoic.

My impression of them did change somewhat, though. Originally it sounded like Kaguya and her sons just had a big fight over world dominance, and the sons won. But the backstory in the fillers made it completely black and white and established Kaguya as the villain. Although in true Naruto fashion, I bet she'll have some kind of redemption arc as well.
Old 2016-06-05, 13:04   Link #2027
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I'm watching these fillers, they fill in some of the lore and that's kind of interesting in a series I've been somewhat following for 10 years. Objectively speaking they're still shit though! I disagree that they added depth to the characters. Kaguya is just incomprehensible, and her sons are just kinda stoic.

My impression of them did change somewhat, though. Originally it sounded like Kaguya and her sons just had a big fight over world dominance, and the sons won. But the backstory in the fillers made it completely black and white and established Kaguya as the villain. Although in true Naruto fashion, I bet she'll have some kind of redemption arc as well.
yeah it does fill in SOME of the lore. i mean Hagoromo asks Kaguya outright who she is and where she is from (tree included) and we gets nothing. understandably i suppose since that would be several more degree separate from the original naruto story...then kaguyas flash forward shows the arrival of 3 ootsutsuki clan members but to my recollection only two have been shown to arrive (in the boruto movie). we gonna see the third one later??

it appeared to me that kaguyas was on the road to redemption based on what Hamura said before he left. that she was always scared and doing what she thought to protect herself and sons. that whole well-intention evil bit.
Old 2016-06-09, 06:12   Link #2028
AHT

June Schedule
EP. 465 - Asura and Indra
EP. 466 - The Journey of Ordeal
EP. 467 - Ashura's Determination

TV Tokyo is 14.4 billion 23 million yen (up 74.4%), gross profit has surged 4.8 billion 89 million yen (up 102.0%) sales
Sales
1.Naruto
2.Yo-kai Watch
3.Gintama
4.Yu-Gi-Oh!
5.Pokemon

Gross Profit
1.Yo-kai Watch
2.Naruto
3.Pokemon
4.Gintama
5.Yu-Gi-Oh!
source: http://www.animeanime.biz/archives/22740
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-11, 06:02   Link #2029
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Hagoromo is Jesus eh? lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 00:34   Link #2030
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I'm like am I close to having a grandkid? When will this end, or stick to the final fight...4 years of this one conflict?? I know its been lamented again and again but good god you got me watching two dudes building a bridge no jutsu...
Old 2016-06-16, 16:53   Link #2031
itachi-san314

"I know the world is about to end any second, but I really need to tell you the story about me building a bridge with some random guy."
Old 2016-06-19, 17:36   Link #2032
Jack
The Most Villainous Name

So now that it's been confirmed that the Otsutsuki were indeed the progenitors of chakra on Earth, and that everyone else's chakra was passed down from them, that just opens up one big question for me.

What's the difference between Six Paths Chakra and normal chakra, other than it's quantity?
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 06:40   Link #2033
AHT

July Schedule
EP 468 - The Successor
EP 469 - A Special Mission
EP 470 - The Connected Feelings
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 13:39   Link #2034
Apollian

funny enough, we aren't shown what happened to Indra's village, but we have a pretty good idea of how things went down. he couldn't see beyond the immediate problem he was sent to solve and possibly left them to their fate. he lacks the soul, care and empathy for others. and would rather do things himself . this will lead to a showdown between the brothers and explains why Ashura (and Naruto) should triumph over Indra (and Sasuke).
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 12:35   Link #2035
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
funny enough, we aren't shown what happened to Indra's village, but we have a pretty good idea of how things went down. he couldn't see beyond the immediate problem he was sent to solve and possibly left them to their fate. he lacks the soul, care and empathy for others. and would rather do things himself . this will lead to a showdown between the brothers and explains why Ashura (and Naruto) should triumph over Indra (and Sasuke).
we'll likely be shown what happened when Hagoromo explains his decision to choose Asura.
Old 2016-07-21, 15:45   Link #2036
Ushio the Omega

OMG OMG OMG!

Next week is the Omake where Kakashi's face is revealed!

Just joking it's the team 7 bell test again because recaps sigh.
Old 2016-07-22, 02:21   Link #2037
Vajra
So Like A Rose

The amount of filler is getting sad.
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-23, 21:10   Link #2038
Jack
The Most Villainous Name

*Waits for the upcoming Youtube rant about this
Old 2016-07-28, 17:06   Link #2039
Ushio the Omega

Back to canon next week finally
Old 2016-08-02, 11:17   Link #2040
itachi-san314

They missed a golden opportunity to explain what Susano'o is. It was pretty lame how Indra just had it all of a sudden.

Tags
weekly episode discussion