AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-05, 21:39   Link #1
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

[Manga] Favorite scenes coming to the anime arc

What are scenes are you looking forward to seeing animated the most from the latest arc? Are there any fight scenes, characters, or moments in this arc you are excited to see in the anime?

For me it would probably be all the scenes with Kimimaro. He was an incredible opponent and took on 3 ninjas one at a time! I can't wait to see his scenes with Naruto and the Kyuubified Kage bunshins aswell as Lee's drunken fist action and especially Gaara. I really appreciate the fight scenes when they are animated, especially when they are done well. Naruto vs. Sasuke on the roof is nothing compared to what we are going to be treated to throughout the rest of the arc.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 22:03   Link #2
hiko

I'll probably need to don me flame-proof jacket before posting this but I've never really gotten a good sense of motion from the way Kishimoto handles his fight scenes. For that reason i'll be looking forward to seeing it all in motion, but the Kimimaro - Rock Lee encounter definitely has to be up there alongside the moment when Naruto unleashes some major Kyuubi chakra in Sasuke's face.

Last edited by hiko; 2004-11-05 at 22:17.
hiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 22:22   Link #3
Mezu
The Guardian

Sakon vs Kiba.... um Kimi vs Rock, Naru and Gaara.... and definetely the Naruto vs Sasuke fight and the Akatsuki guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 00:29   Link #4
aptenergy

I just hope that they pull out all the stops in the next arc. Neji's fight, for example, will look fantastic if they do some decent animation. Also yes, Naruto / Sasuke's fight looks good too.

I just don't want a repeat of the third Hokage's fight with Orochimaru... ugh, the animation was pretty bad. More Lee vs. Gaara quality is always a plus. More work, but always a plus.
aptenergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 00:36   Link #5
wb_hicks

all the fights coming up are treats to me. you gotta agree that its the best way to end a 1st segment of a series by having all the characters touch the boarders of their potientals. i want to see what fillers they are going to add into the fights to make them better then the manga verison. then the 3 fights at the same time in one ep is worth seeing how they going to manage that one.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 00:47   Link #6
DarkPaladin56
Wandering Typesetter

i'm more interested to see what's going to unfold three years later after the kakashi sidestory thing
DarkPaladin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 03:40   Link #7
Palani
///_^

I'm seriously waiting for them to unleash Chouji, He's just so cool in that fight. He had to stay that way.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 04:07   Link #8
gibits
Endless

Lets see, neiji's final strike (still wondering what the hell it looks like), sakon's crazy summon, temeri's new outfit and her summon, power up central w/naruto and sasuke.

never a big fan of kimi, but will enjoy seeing that fight end.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 04:18   Link #9
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Neji Vs Kidoumaru would be fantastic animated, hopefully the fludity of the fight when shown in the anime would be equal to that of the Hokage fight, no point having a fantastic fight with fantasticly choppy animation
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 10:03   Link #10
Faktor-IV

Gaara vs Kimmaro. two big egos colliding. No one talks to Gaara like that.

Kyubi mode Naruto vs Sasuke

Last edited by Faktor-IV; 2004-11-06 at 10:38.
Faktor-IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 10:03   Link #11
knightmare
::bloom to perish::

Send a message via AIM to knightmare Send a message via Yahoo to knightmare
I think I'm just gereally look forward to the lastest arc, as in...
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aptenergy
I just don't want a repeat of the third Hokage's fight with Orochimaru... ugh, the animation was pretty bad. More Lee vs. Gaara quality is always a plus. More work, but always a plus.
I totally agree, that was quite poor. Gaara vs Lee was the best animated fight in my opinion, I love watching those episodes. I hope that they repeat that animation when they come animating the latest manga arc.
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 11:06   Link #12
CyberPunk

neji's battle and the end of naruto and sasuke's fight.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 11:22   Link #13
Hanabi
日向花火

I'm just worried about how much editing and cuts there will be.

If they found reason to edit the fight between Kabuto and Naruto when Kabuto stabbed through Naruto's hand (before the Rasengan is unleashed) to just cutting between the index and middle finger, how the heck will they keep the holes in Neji, Kimimaro's bones flying out of his fingertips and the like...

On the plus side, it's always good when it's not filler material. Animators will then have a guide to follow when recreating the fight scenes onto the screen. :3
Hanabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 12:41   Link #14
from_the_sand
gomu gomu

Send a message via AIM to from_the_sand
I personally thought the sasuke + kyuubi naruto vs haku was the best animated. the used a lot of variety in the animation. anyway this sounds wierd but I'm curious as o what color the curse seal level 2 will be. also im a bit worried to see the naruto vs sasuke episodes, cause i not sure that they willbe able to animate it quite right.
from_the_sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 18:27   Link #15
indo

obviously i'm waiting for the gaara fight, and i'm also waiting to see the shika/temari scénes
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 18:36   Link #16
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I really liked Gaara's fight with Kimimaro. Gaara showed alot of spectacular moves and what he can really do with the sane without relying on his transfromation. The transformation where Shukakau started to engulf Gaara's body little by little was somewhat boring considering his use of masterful Sand jutsu against Lee that only got better when he fought Sasuke, though that fight felt a bit short. But against Kimimaro? Gaara just pulled all the stops. I'd also like to see Shikamaru's fight animated, so much was going on there, it conatined alot more action than when he fought Temari and was just as tactical.
Old 2004-11-06, 21:26   Link #17
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
yeah gaara must be on elite jounin level now he was really awsome

ontopic: Choujis fight. Especially his chakra boost after taking the last pill and his permanent death.
Nejis fight. If they do good animations it will be superb!
Ofcorse lee's drunken boxing style will be nice to see!
Hope he continues with the sake and become an alcoholic super ninja after the time skip.

The sound 4:s creepy summons and their cursed seal level 2 state was very creepy and well drawn in the manga.
I wonder if the anime will make it look that creepy.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 09:27   Link #18
gothlink666
lord of the dragon

the last fight in the manga sasuke vs naruto
gothlink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 18:17   Link #19
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I think the coolest scene in the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight had to be when Sasuke developed that third Sharingan node. It was fantasic the way the manga represented Naruto's speed and Sasuke's ability to anticipate his moves at the same time. Thats defintely something hard to animate. They may have to show Naruto moving fast and then show how Sasuke's sense his preimage and just barely dodges the whole attack. Sasuke's face even gets cut in the first attempt because he isn't fast enought o easily dodge the attack, even when he sees it coming. That scene will certainly become one of the highlights of the anime for me once that scene is shown. I hope they can animate it right.
Old 2004-11-09, 18:36   Link #20
wb_hicks

how about the very beginning of their fight. i hope they show it in a fast pace like how the manga showed it to be
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote