AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-30, 04:34   Link #1
M.A.D

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki (A Realist’s Kingdom Reform Chronicles)

GENJUTSUSHUGISHA NO OUKOKUKAIZOUKI

English Title (temp): A Realist’s Kingdom Reform Chronicles
Author: Dozeumaru
Original WN: *mod snip*

Synopsis (by Larvyde): In a world where the Demon King had taken over a fifth of the land. Souma Kazuya (Soma) was summoned to that world as a hero, but the king took a liking to his rich country strong army proposal and somehow handed him the throne. Soma, who had the throne forced upon him, forewent adventure, and together with the talented companions he gathered, went about his nation-building with his realism.

*mod snip* Series licensed by J-Novel Club.

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia

Last edited by LKK; 2017-04-28 at 09:04. Reason: series licensed. removed raw and fan links.
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 04:58   Link #2
iambill10

Saw this initially being discused on the syosetsu thread so I've seen some spoilers. What I want to know is, does this become harem? Or is Leicia the sole wife?
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 05:02   Link #3
Senia

I read this, got pissed off at the whole historical narration with it going on about what they will later end up doing when they were only just introduced. I detest that sort of thing since I feel it belongs in the epilogue, not part of their character introduction.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 05:12   Link #4
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambill10 View Post
Saw this initially being discused on the syosetsu thread so I've seen some spoilers. What I want to know is, does this become harem? Or is Leicia the sole wife?
Harem. Full harem as he confirmed he will marry them all .
Stopped after a while, got up to when he got a robot on a dragon skeleton(yes , a mad scientist used dragon bones as basis for her mecha) . Basically a Zoid?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 05:49   Link #5
rantaid

ch.1

the real problem with cultuurstelsel introduced by Van De Bosch is how the corrupt government system is still inherited from the bankrupt Veerenidge Oost-Indische Compagnie at 1799 which made the program only good in paper while in practice as big BS.

for example, obligation to provide 20% land for commercial was in reality forced upon the farmer are often more than 20%-30% even the soil . and the Hoge Raad only accept litigation based on paper in which local farmer are often illiterate.

then, the promised payment or any of the sounds like supportive program which is the right of the farmer was often not being executed while the farmer are still burdened with various taxes. this made the poverty to escalate because the local farmer has no crops and no money which were supposed to be paid to them.

ch.2
Extracted from Chen Shou's Record on Three Kingdom (Sanguo Zhi) , on the
biography of Cao Cao style named Mengde:
In the spring of the fifteenth year of Jian'an, The Duke decreed:
" From antiquity of the lords who have received the mandate of Heaven or
prerogative of restoration, who was there who was not aided by the virtuous and
the noble? Of those virtuous men, almost all had not left their local alleys; was that
simple coincidence? It was because those in government had not gone in search of
them. At the present the Empire has not being completely pacified, so it is an
urgent time to find the virtuous. Meng Gongzhuo was apt to be the subjects of
Zhao and Wei, the great officials of Jin, but he was not worthy of highest post in
Teng or Xie. If a man must be pure before he can be given office, then how would
Duke Huan of Qi became Hegemon? Is there no one under Heaven who holds
concealed talent but who wears coarse clothing to fish by the Wei river? Is there
no one who is slandered to be unfaithful and corrupt but has not met his Wei
Wuzhi? You all must help me and bring to light the humble and obscure. Please
recommend men simply for their talents, and I will make use of them."

Last edited by rantaid; 2016-01-30 at 06:15.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 05:57   Link #6
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Harem. Full harem as he confirmed he will marry them all .
Stopped after a while, got up to when he got a robot on a dragon skeleton(yes , a mad scientist used dragon bones as basis for her mecha) . Basically a Zoid?
so that's where the missing dragon skeleton was used for?

info on this mad scientist?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 06:17   Link #7
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
so that's where the missing dragon skeleton was used for?

info on this mad scientist?
He referred the mad scientist as her so it's probably a harem candidate.

--

Any spoilers in this series on the romance aspect? I've already read the former Queen's spoiler on the syosetsu so I would want something else.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 08:10   Link #8
rantaid

have to admit it is quite engaging. the black prime minister have the same humoric sense like Obberstein
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 11:13   Link #9
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambill10 View Post
He referred the mad scientist as her so it's probably a harem candidate.

--

Any spoilers in this series on the romance aspect? I've already read the former Queen's spoiler on the syosetsu so I would want something else.
Mad scientist has a childhood friend/lover already.

Spoiler for Wives:

The last one is most recent development and there's no other real candidates than that for the time being, also he's had sex with all of them but the most recent one.

The mad scientists inventions are OP, but the MC has them being for self-defense force purposes and pretty much all of them are mass produced for his army. The dragon robo can't fly(yet) and is not really all that powerful or ever used(yet). His ability to use dolls to fight later grows a bit but it remains a very minor aspect compared to politics and development.
Old 2016-01-30, 11:18   Link #10
Breimn

Well my favourite ch was when he was using a battleship by himself.
BTW how is the asmodians subplot going?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 11:24   Link #11
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Well my favourite ch was when he was using a battleship by himself.
BTW how is the asmodians subplot going?
Lol. It should have been named Deathstar II.

Most of it up to current was building up his kingdom to be a counter for the world power that owned half of the continent and was the reason for his summoning. Though there's been some hints demon race might finally appear in most recent events.
Old 2016-01-31, 02:24   Link #12
larvyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Spoiler:
I've been wondering how to latinize her name. Rorola? Lorola? Rolola? Lolora?
larvyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 03:13   Link #13
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Lol. It should have been named Deathstar II.

Most of it up to current was building up his kingdom to be a counter for the world power that owned half of the continent and was the reason for his summoning. Though there's been some hints demon race might finally appear in most recent events.
Ironically the Empress of the biggest Empire have same goal as him
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 03:55   Link #14
larvyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Ironically the Empress of the biggest Empire have same goal as him
Empress is his polar opposite, a staunch idealist, but being polar opposites mean they sit on the same line, geometrically speaking.
larvyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 04:01   Link #15
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for :
Old 2016-01-31, 20:29   Link #16
kagato3

Quote:
Mad scientist has a childhood friend/lover already.

Spoiler for Wives:

The last one is most recent development and there's no other real candidates than that for the time being, also he's had sex with all of them but the most recent one.
Spoiler for girls:

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Story direction:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 21:38   Link #17
gill

so looking at the synopsis:

Synopsis (by Larvyde): In a world where the Demon King had taken over a fifth of the land. Souma Kazuya (Soma) was summoned to that world as a hero, but the king took a liking to his rich country strong army proposal and somehow handed him the throne. Soma, who had the throne forced upon him, forewent adventure, and together with the talented companions he gathered, went about his nation-building with his realism.

this synopsis is the one that keep me from trying to read the novel, some how this setting is just total BS , i mean even the stupidest king wouldn't even have slightest mind to hand over the throne to some random strangers , because at the king's back is royal family, as the head of a family how can one throw away one's post, what to do with all the king's family duh, well i was thinking as a father lol.

so can some one give a brief summary of the story thats a bit different with the synopsys, or maybe the real reason behind that please ?
gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 21:45   Link #18
mhyr1104

Basically, the King is a gentle and slightly cowardly, his reign being a calm and gentle one. However, his method of ruling isn't very effective in the current situation. When Soma was summoned, in order to understand the situation, Soma asked for the documents containing the current situation of the country, and had a talk with the King and the Prime Minister. The ideas Soma came up with were great, so the King realised that while his rule is ineffective, Soma's rule may be the thing which the country required. The King, then one-sidedly said that he will pass on the throne to Soma, and engaged him to his daughter to make it legitimate.
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-01, 21:49   Link #19
gill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
Basically, the King is a gentle and slightly cowardly, his reign being a calm and gentle one. However, his method of ruling isn't very effective in the current situation. When Soma was summoned, in order to understand the situation, Soma asked for the documents containing the current situation of the country, and had a talk with the King and the Prime Minister. The ideas Soma came up with were great, so the King realised that while his rule is ineffective, Soma's rule may be the thing which the country required. The King, then one-sidedly said that he will pass on the throne to Soma, and engaged him to his daughter to make it legitimate.
heh so its like that, he make soma engaged to his daugther then make him as a successor eh, thats more accpetable than the synopsys. the sysnopsis make me though that the king just throw away his post some how.

thanks for the summary
gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 00:01   Link #20
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gill View Post
so looking at the synopsis:

this synopsis is the one that keep me from trying to read the novel, some how this setting is just total BS , i mean even the stupidest king wouldn't even have slightest mind to hand over the throne to some random strangers , because at the king's back is royal family, as the head of a family how can one throw away one's post, what to do with all the king's family duh, well i was thinking as a father lol.

so can some one give a brief summary of the story thats a bit different with the synopsys, or maybe the real reason behind that please ?
There's a magic based reason behind it.

Spoiler for :

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem