Notices

Old 2020-04-02, 10:55   Link #2421
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

here spoiler volume 16 :

https://imgur.com/a/eBhda2v
Old 2020-04-02, 11:53   Link #2422
Denker

Huh, the group talks were interesting. I am surprised Ouphia and Sara didn't participate more.
Somehow Satsuki managed to be subtle and natural (or tried) but Char just came and send t all to hell.
The moment with Latifa is really nice. Rio will definitely feel responsible for her in several ways. It all depends on whether he will see her as a woman instead of a little sister.
Miharu feeling threatened for so many love rivals will definitely push her to be more proactive. That will be nice if done properly.
Celia downright told him that she is ok with not marrying someone else, with everyone thinking she and Rio are an item, and that she wants to be with him forever. There is no way he won't catch her feelings for him.

Although I am interested in exactly what says when talking about Vol. 3. I miss that place and characters, so I want to know how he described it/them.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 12:08   Link #2423
dark44

3rd princess of satsuki kingdom isnt that mean she is younger than Charlot?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 12:16   Link #2424
Mirable
ミラベル

^Satsuki kingdom? the heck is that?

if you mean Rosalie than yes, she is 13 while her sister Charlotte is 14 y/r.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 12:28   Link #2425
Angie Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
here spoiler volume 16 :

https://imgur.com/a/eBhda2v
Thanks for the spoilers

Man did Seirei Gensouki has Discord Server to talk about spoilers? Can you give me the link? Thanks in advance btw

Last edited by Angie Shields; 2020-04-02 at 19:54.
Angie Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 12:46   Link #2426
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^Satsuki kingdom? the heck is that?

if you mean Rosalie than yes, she is 13 while her sister Charlotte is 14 y/r.

You know i mean Garlwak kingdom where satsuki summoned ^^

13 years so Hiroki is confirmed lolicon so is this princess also trying to secure a hero like her sister and Roana
Old 2020-04-02, 13:05   Link #2427
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
You know i mean Garlwak kingdom where satsuki summoned ^^

13 years so Hiroki is confirmed lolicon so is this princess also trying to secure a hero like her sister and Roana
We don't know anything about Rosalie. As far as we know, Huguenot asked Francois's help, and he offered Rosalie. She may or not be in favor of this, for whatever reason.

Whats funny is that its up to him to convince her to marry him now.
Old 2020-04-02, 13:09   Link #2428
dark44

Well i read only WN and the trasnlated volums are only at 8 so all those events are different from the WN hope author update WN soon
Old 2020-04-02, 15:01   Link #2429
silenceblade

I am surprised that Hiroaki won't marry Flora or Christina. Restoration need a hero status or it can't regain its country. Thinking too hard about the plot is pointless since the logic in the WN doesn't apply in the LN.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 15:58   Link #2430
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I am surprised that Hiroaki won't marry Flora or Christina. Restoration need a hero status or it can't regain its country. Thinking too hard about the plot is pointless since the logic in the WN doesn't apply in the LN.
You're not wrong, but the complications of a bad hero are weighing down on them.
  • For one, Hiroaki was engaged to Flora. After her kidnapping it was anulled. So the status-issue was addressed before.
  • Now they arrived safe and sound and Hiroaki was planning to marry Galarc's 3rd princess. (who is a distant relative of Beltram Royalty and would suffice if both sisters died)
  • Now Christina is approving this and even Hiroaki leaving for a practical reason rather than a political one.
  • Hiroaki is a pain to deal with and he does not intend to change his manner to accommodate the politics of Restoration. Huguenot was fine with this because he could manipulate the simpleton, Christina is not.
  • Hiroaki's engagements are threatening to destabilize nobility because he 'doesn't want to rank his wives'. This could mean noble ladies and their families will confront stronger families claiming their daughter is more loved than a higher-ranked wife (i.e. baron confronting a duke).
  • Furthermore, Hiroaki continues to antagonize Haruto Amakawa, who has done more to save Restoration than he ever has, or will for that matter.
  • Despite this, Christina has admitted that if Hiroaki's engagement to Rosalie fails, she will likely become engaged to him for political purposes. I think that is why she encouraged Hiroaki to leave Restoration so that she wouldn't have to suffer that fate.

Recall that King Francois of Galarc said that a cooperative Hero could be a huge boon but that a bad relationship with a hero could ruin a kingdom. The same applies to Restoration.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 22:17   Link #2431
Dragonspyre

I wonder if in the future volumes we get to see an anti-Haruto squad with 3-4 (ex-)heroes + Lucius' gang going against Rio, or at the most trolling him.
Dragonspyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 22:36   Link #2432
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonspyre View Post
I wonder if in the future volumes we get to see an anti-Haruto squad with 3-4 (ex-)heroes + Lucius' gang going against Rio, or at the most trolling him.
I will be angry if he doesn't kill at least a few in that case.
Besides that, does anyone know anyhing about Huguenot and Latifa? All I know is that he didn't recognize her. Did she tell Rio about Huguenot being the one that ordered her to kill him?
Old 2020-04-03, 20:44   Link #2433
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
I will be angry if he doesn't kill at least a few in that case.
Besides that, does anyone know anyhing about Huguenot and Latifa? All I know is that he didn't recognize her. Did she tell Rio about Huguenot being the one that ordered her to kill him?
Latifa used to be Huguenot's slave since she was born (I mean the real Latifa) and if you read vol 2, you would see that Latifa always had nightmare every night until Rio came up and helped her. The reason for that obsession may be came from the way that she had been treated in Huguenot's home. Both the father and the son always looked down and treat her like a doll
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-03, 21:20   Link #2434
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed318554 View Post
Latifa used to be Huguenot's slave since she was born (I mean the real Latifa) and if you read vol 2, you would see that Latifa always had nightmare every night until Rio came up and helped her. The reason for that obsession may be came from the way that she had been treated in Huguenot's home. Both the father and the son always looked down and treat her like a doll
Maybe I didn't word that correctly. Does anyone know about Huguenot and Latifa 's encounter in this most recent Volume?
From the spoilers I just know HE didn't recognize HER.
Did SHE mention something about him in this Volume?
Old 2020-04-03, 21:26   Link #2435
Pierre

If there is no harem im out.

Dont tease people for like 15 volumes by adding these girls, only for it to be a straight romance.

I have no problem in works that are just romance, and the other doesnt introduce more than a rival or no other love interest. But I cant stand when they toss a lot of girls in, especially when the harem is balanced like it is here, and then the author still goes one girl ending.

Then again this is where its supposed to diverge, and it seems like its not ending anytime soon so I could still see this going a harem route later on. I just don't see him picking between Celia, Aishia and Miharu. And I see Cristinia, Flora, Liselotte, and the four demis including Latifia being too invested in him, that if he turns them down I could see this going bad really quick.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-03, 21:33   Link #2436
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Maybe I didn't word that correctly. Does anyone know about Huguenot and Latifa 's encounter in this most recent Volume?
From the spoilers I just know HE didn't recognize HER.
Did SHE mention something about him in this Volume?
I read back the spoiler link above and it seems like Huguenot saw Latifa in her disguise so nothing happen
Old 2020-04-03, 22:30   Link #2437
Denker

Quote:
I read back the spoiler link above and it seems like Huguenot saw Latifa in her disguise so nothing happen
Yes, I know "nothing happens" because he didn't recognize her. Nothing happens and he doesn't comment on that, I understand that. Did Latifa say something tho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Then again this is where its supposed to diverge, and it seems like its not ending anytime soon so I could still see this going a harem route later on. I just don't see him picking between Celia, Aishia and Miharu. And I see Cristinia, Flora, Liselotte, and the four demis including Latifia being too invested in him, that if he turns them down I could see this going bad really quick.
Completely agreed Pierre. Endings like Haganai's are just awful. Why make us care for a girl and her feelings just to toss them aside and tell us "Oh, she moved on and married someone else"
Doing this with Flora would just be mean spirited. With Latifa would be painted in a positive light, but it would still be bad. The spirit trio have been the most helpful aside from Aishia, and I would like them to be rewarded for their efforts.
Keep in mind that Ouphia held back so her spirit arts wouldn't be found out just to not trouble Rio, and ended up defeated and collared ( At least thats what I got while reading jagt's summary)
Old 2020-04-03, 22:40   Link #2438
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Quote:
Yes, I know "nothing happens" because he didn't recognize her. Nothing happens and he doesn't comment on that, I understand that. Did Latifa say something tho?
It looks like both of them didn't know each other though since both the spoiler from ivannom and the spoiler link above didn't mention anything much
Old 2020-04-04, 00:30   Link #2439
Dragonspyre

Quote:
It looks like both of them didn't know each other though since both the spoiler from ivannom and the spoiler link above didn't mention anything much
If I remember correctly, Latifa remembers more about stewart than duke huguenot himself and she might forgotten what he looked like after all these years. Huguenot might also assume since Latifa did not come back for years that she should have died.
Dragonspyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-04, 07:28   Link #2440
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Latifa knew who was Huguenot, she was afraid when she met him and it was thanks to her reaction when she saw him that Haruto now is sure that Huguenot is the one who sent Latifa to kill him.

There wasn't too much to say that's why i only said that Huguenot didn't recognize her.

And well, Huguenot also said that he wants to introduce her to his 'stupid sons' but Haruto refused the offer.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai