AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-11, 10:41   Link #1
Key Board
Carbon

Possible Animage magazine episode 11 ~ 12 description spoilers

I don't have the actual magazine itself, but I've heard this from a reliable Japanese site.

These lines are translated into English by me, so please bear with me if I lack flair in my writting. ^_^;;

Episode 11
Spoiler:

Episode 12
Spoiler:

There might be some more lines in the actual magazine, but as of now I'm only reporting what I've read from that site.

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-12-11 at 11:09.
Old 2003-12-11, 11:01   Link #2
GUTB_

Ha, told you

Well the only real spoiler is related to Takayuki's cold, but I already called that one. Okay, judging by that, ep.11 is going to deal primarily with Mitsuki's fallout like I predicted.

If they're going the game route of having Mitsuki take care of Takayuki, than Shinji is probably going to spark the final crisis, but not until around the time Haruka wakes up. Looks like, maybe, end of 12. That gives a whole episode to Haruka's re-awakening. On the other hand, Akane is going to be squeezed out of any position of prominance.
Old 2003-12-11, 13:09   Link #3
Key Board
Carbon

Apparently Newtype Magazine has its own feature about the upcoming episodes.

I don't know much, but I've heard that the descriptions are rather different @_@

I'll update when I hear more.

If you have the actual Japanese magazine at hand, feel free to help me.
Old 2003-12-11, 13:24   Link #4
GUTB_

Nah, there's not a whole lot of manuever room left in the series to try anything way out to left feild. An episode has to be devoted to Haruka's re-awakening and her scheduled character-change. The finale will start 13 or 14, depending.

If Newtype does go into specific spoilers, than I'm definately going to have to completely ignore them as while I'm pretty confident about the pace and direction and how it will end up, I still want to be suprised. I mean, maybe there is an Akane angle built in there someplace and if so I don't want to ruin the treat
Old 2003-12-11, 13:38   Link #5
Key Board
Carbon

Apparently Newtype's goes into more detail regarding episode 11

It doesn't seem to conflict Animage's, though. More on this, later.

Oh, and it seems that both NT and Animage has confirmed that

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-11, 13:42   Link #6
qksita

Send a message via ICQ to qksita
I quote from my friend who claimed to have read NewType:

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-11, 13:50   Link #7
Shift_

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooo Mitsuki you can't!!!!! Takayuki...He has to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 2003-12-11, 14:17   Link #8
GUTB_

You'll always have fanfiction
Old 2003-12-11, 14:20   Link #9
Shift_

I JUST WANT HIM TO DIE ^*$)^*)^* ) that's ALL I expect that's ALL I want out of this anime. as long as he dies a VERY VERY painful death.

As of this moment, I feel nothing but pity to the girl who gets him. Living forever with a man that doesn't have a future ><
Old 2003-12-11, 14:27   Link #10
Key Board
Carbon

Thanks, qksita.

It basically says the same things.
Old 2003-12-11, 14:43   Link #11
Key Board
Carbon

Maybe Mitsuki will get drunk again and murder Takayuki?

Nah... What Takayuki really deserves is Manami's trademark brain washing.

Too bad Akane is the only other girl with that knowledge in her arsenal.
Old 2003-12-11, 14:48   Link #12
Guu
yamete...

According to qksita, the answer to which episode Haruka will be awaken is already there.

Spoiler:

I guess that episode is going to decide who Takayuki will end up with.

PS Please excuse me for the bad translation.
Old 2003-12-11, 14:55   Link #13
Shift_

hopefully no one, before he gets there he'll be attacked by Godzilla and eaten, thus Godzilla becomes the hero of the story saving the girls from having to date/marry/go out with such a useless fuck up
Old 2003-12-11, 14:57   Link #14
Shift_

Maybe I should go write my on Parody Anime and have all these crazy things happen, then I can be a part of the story just like Excel Saga
Old 2003-12-12, 13:01   Link #15
DwArD
mAnIaC

OoOoO....This is gonna be interesting...we can finally get to see Mitsuki do some stuff for Takayuki and maybe Takayuki will realise who he really loves. On the other hand, I really pity Haruka.....
No matter wad, I still support Mitsuki even though I still don't agree that she should do unfateful stuff behind Takayuki even though he did the same. And it seems like ep 11 is gonna be very very sad.....I think I am not gonna watch ep 11 jus yet. Maybe I will jus wait till the last episode is out then I watch it. I just can't contain the 'excitemen' though....
Old 2003-12-12, 13:07   Link #16
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
OoOoO....This is gonna be interesting...we can finally get to see Mitsuki do some stuff for Takayuki and maybe Takayuki will realise who he really loves. On the other hand, I really pity Haruka.....
No matter wad, I still support Mitsuki even though I still don't agree that she should do unfateful stuff behind Takayuki even though he did the same. And it seems like ep 11 is gonna be very very sad.....I think I am not gonna watch ep 11 jus yet. Maybe I will jus wait till the last episode is out then I watch it. I just can't contain the 'excitemen' though....
True... I really wonder how Takayuki will react to Mitsuki's unfaithfulness...

Cuz, bottom line, although Takayuki WANTED to do it with Haruka, he DIDN'T.

If Mitsuki went all the way with Shinji, that'll be pretty bad...

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-12, 14:55   Link #17
GUTB_

Once again. If the next scene is Mitsuki and Shinji fully cothed, than no sex. If not than sex. If no scene than also no sex.

Really, though, if she did sleep with him, it wouldn't be that horrible. Just a little suprising because typically the girls are the super-faithful ones, and that would make her less faithful than Takayuki. I'm leaning towards no sex -- Miki is there for a reason. However, I do think Shinji will spark a plot movement later on.
Old 2003-12-12, 16:19   Link #18
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Cuz, bottom line, although Takayuki WANTED to do it with Haruka, he DIDN'T.
And I really doubt he could. Do you think the doctor or nurses will just stand there when they notice that Takayuki is molesting their patient?
Old 2003-12-12, 19:43   Link #19
Guu
yamete...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
And I really doubt he could. Do you think the doctor or nurses will just stand there when they notice that Takayuki is molesting their patient?
Well... they did it in the game, didn't they? That's what I wondered too... I guess they just didn't make any noise.
Old 2003-12-12, 19:47   Link #20
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu
Well... they did it in the game, didn't they? That's what I wondered too... I guess they just didn't make any noise.
Haruka DID make some loud noises actually >_<! very loud!!!
Closed Thread